*--GOTW--Guessing the scene--*

Posted: 11 years ago
*... Game of the week ...*  

I'm Saly & I'm here with this week GOTW. This is a very simple game.  This game is called:

*...Guessing the scene...*

I'll post a pic of a scene of bade acche laggte hai.. Then u'll have to guess the scene. U can describe the scene as briefly as possible then after that u'll have to post a pic. Then, the next person can guess the scene. Keep in mind that u have to post another pic after guessing.The game continues..

Note: Only bade acche laggte hai scenes will b accepted. No off-screen scenes & no promo scenes will be allowed...!!

I also know that many members are new to the forum. & they might not be knowing how to post pics in the reply or comment.. frnds. Dnt worry I'm here na. LOL  :D

I use image shack to post the pics. So I guess u can try image shack. It's the easiest one I knw...

So , without wasting another minute. Go to http://my.imageshack.us/  & sign up then go to media upload. Click on browse, and then select any image on ur pc or laptop or anything else. Then click upload now. It will take some time to upload. Wait patiently. Then when upload is complete. Go to my images, there u'll see the pic u have uploaded. Do u...?

I'm posting pics to help u guys. Hope these pics will help u. !!

Near the pic there will "  " this button. Click on it...

Now u'll see lots of links... do u... now untick the green tick...

So that it will be like this...

U  has to select the link for the forum.  Select the link & copy it.?

Now go to thread, click post reply...
Then paste the link there...
Don't get worried, just because the picture is not appearing but the link is appearing. Sabr karo. when u post , the pic will be seen. :D

Then click post reply to post...

Now the pic will be appearing on ur post..  :D

Now u has posted a pic. CONGRATS.. !!

Note :  u can use these steps to post  pics in articles , like TB articles.. :D

So lets start the game ... here is the first pic... guess the scene.  :D

Guys. Come on play it. Continue. :D

P.S : I dnt knw whether this game was played here or in other forum. But yeah , I didn't played it. Anyways, my main aim to select this game for this week is that to teach all my frnds how to post pics in comment & articles, who don't know how to do it. I hope this game will be a gr8 help for all of them. Enjoy the game my frnds. Take care :D

@ lakhi Di aka jakther ... I have decided to post this game after our conversation that day... thnx a lotDi... love u  <3

Edited by salsaly - 11 years ago
saly this was the scene wen priya was crying wen she cums to knw abt ayesha is married to ram n pihu tries to make her normal she makes da breakfast n feeds it to priya

p's:nyc game saly lovely concept
its the scene in ram's room in hotel... pihu gives a cute smile when cady says she will bring chips for pihu...   :D

next :

@ mani Di...  thnx a lot Di... ðŸ¤—
awww saly thats my fav lohri scene😳 luv u fr this

priya was upset regarding ram's tablets issue n ram manaofies her n for the first time he touches her lips😳 n puts her hand on his heart...lovely scene

its the scene when raya comes to sharma house for rakhi festival...

next :

@ mani Di... thats my favorite scene too... thnx... love u too...🤗

P.S... i'm going now... frnds... plx continue the game... thank u...   :D
its when raya goes to sharma house for bhai duj...
saly dat was nt rakhi it was bhai dhuj after diwali
next one is when ram had said sorry to priya on vik advise for breaking his promise about tablets...
thnx Di... i'm sorry... u knw na i dnt knw these rituals & all... thnx..  :D
Originally posted by tasshuu

next one is when ram had said sorry to priya on vik advise for breaking his promise about tablets...

tashu u hav to post a pic after ur answer