Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Faisal Khan EXCEEDED the age limit for the show - Page 3

D3101 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
even if not for the age but he had support from the Judges becuz in the after party geeta clearly said i had prayed to god that faisal would win i mean seriously its like she didnt care bout the other kids

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShifaKhan5 thumbnail
Does Faisal look lyk a boy of 15 😆
My goodness 😆 R u trying to say that his entry too was preplanned??? 😕 
Suppose he really was 14+ at the tym of auditions n his entry was preplanned, den why the hell dey broke their rules only  for a poor Talented BOY 🤔  the team cud ve make him enter season 1 dn...
Ohhh man please go n watch his auditions again...he was same as rohan that tym... if faisal was 14+ den rohan too was not 12 
Nupa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShifaKhan5

Suppose he really was 14+ at the tym of auditions n his entry was preplanned, den why the hell dey broke their rules only  for a poor Talented BOY 🤔  the team cud ve make him enter season 1 dn...
Ohhh man please go n watch his auditions again...he was same as rohan that tym... if faisal was 14+ den rohan too was not 12 

Well, Faisal n Rohan are not of the same age. Rohan is 12. But Faisal did NOT exceed age limit. I dont know how come these ppl made this post saying he was older when Faisal himself said in the audition that he was 13??? 😲
Nupa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShifaKhan5

n u know the funniest part is...after the grand finale, some people (definitely Rohan-Saumya's fans) tried to show the reasons behind Faisal's achievement in the following way:
1. He was poor and he got sympathy votes
2. He was Geeta Maa's favorite and she made him win by arranging 5 million votes for Faisal
3. Faisal was overrated...
4. Lastly Faisal exceeded his age limit!

I am actually shocked how some ppl tried to ruin his image saying all this nonsense!! Let me tell you something...

If the poor kids really get sympathy votes only instead of being appreciated for his talent, then WHY the channel allowed the poor kids in the show? Then it IS definitely channel's fault, right? n we all know DID is a talent based show, so there is no chance of getting sympathy at all.

Faisal was NOT only Geeta Maa's favourite! DO NOT forget, Superstar Abhishekh Bachan n celebrity Rithvik were also very fond of him 😃 AND arranging 5 million votes alone...sounds really funny! one more thing, its is the channel who started public voting system, so if anyone has any pblm with public voting system, then they should complain it to the channel rather than blaming a single person!

Faisal was over-loved because of his talent and his magical performances, NOT over-rated!  If public love him so much, then what he can do? 😆

Faisal was 13 which he mentioned on his first day in the audition...and DID little masters is open to children between the age group of 5 to 13 years! 😊
ShifaKhan5 thumbnail
@ Nupa... i mean to say that if faisal was 14+ then rohan also was 13+ n overage...

very well said ...i loved it 👍🏼
n u know the funniest part is...after the grand finale, some people (definitely Rohan-Saumya's fans) tried to show the reasons behind Faisal's achievement in the following way: 
1. He was poor and he got sympathy votes
2. He was Geeta Maa's favorite and she made him win by arranging 5 million votes for Faisal
3. Faisal was overrated...
4. Lastly Faisal exceeded his age limit! 

btw y r v all wasting our tym in these discussions..??? none of us ve d ryt to blame n talk nonsense abt kids cx they ve nothing to do vd all these messes...please concern DID TEAM for all ur objections n complains...

Faisal was over-loved because of his talent and his magical performances, NOT over-rated! ❤️
Faisal came vd a different theme, style, and a new challenge every tym.he well deserved to b a winner cx A Winner needs to show his perfection in doz areas whch r GREEK TO HIM 😉 
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I cannot comment on Faisal's age because we can only go by what he said himself and according to him at the time of auditions he was 13.

And why are so many people saying LM2 was scripted? Sure Geeta was partial towards Faisal but that doesnt mean she will buy his win.

If there was a season that was blatantly scripted it was DID3. Go back and watch the Finale and how many votes each person got and it will be obvious those were not the real countings.