throwingshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the last min of the show when arjun returns the clip to riya was so cute <3  cant wait to see their relationship grow

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Me too. They'll have a really good chemistry. Waiting for more of their scenes.
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me too… I love their BG music… Its cute… Their jodi is superb, I'm also waiting for it to grow… I heard Sana tweeted about a kissing scene between her and Arjun… Don't know if its true as I'm not on Twitter, but if it is, I'm eagerly waiting for it… 
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
it was beautiufal. waiting for more cute scene for arjun and riya.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Arshi-licious01

Me too' I love their BG music' Its cute' Their jodi is superb, I'm also waiting for it to grow' I heard Sana tweeted about a kissing scene between her and Arjun' Don't know if its true as I'm not on Twitter, but if it is, I'm eagerly waiting for it' 

OMG really?
where did u hear dis?
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved it...she was about to cry i think when she talked to that lady abt killing her own daughter...just then she opened the door of the car n saw her clip...that smile on her face was adorable...
point point: arjun made her smile...😉
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushiroxx

i loved it...she was about to cry i think when she talked to that lady abt killing her own daughter...just then she opened the door of the car n saw her clip...that smile on her face was adorable...
point point: arjun made her smile...😉

@Bold- Yeah...😊

totally agree wid everyone...the last scenes of both the epis be it the first one where Riya stares at Arjun while he was cleaning his wound or the clip scene wr awesome...😳