Users

Frequent Posters

ananya456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tasshuu

awesome update ... great job 

i didnt like these lines

"SEVEN rounds this time was having only one kasam one promise... Our relationship is just a compromise...
And it will remain that till it ends..."

Aisa thorei na kuch hoga !!!! chill mar yar
ananya456 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asheema_sharma

aweesomeee...

finaly shadi hogai...
ab romance b hoga...😍
haye eagerly waitin for deir romance...
plz plz continue soon...
waitin...

😳 sabar ka fruit mitha hi hota hain
ananya456 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss283

wow...such a different and interesting concept...

continue soon...

🥱
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update dear.. waiting 2 c hw thy will fall 4 each other...
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This i didnt expected re ... nice twist ...
but priya loves rajat ???? 😡 😡 😡

i dont like that ... anyway i know sooon priya and ram will fall for each other but wants to read more from your way of writing sooo ...plz  plz cont soon
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ram - priya marriage... awesome..

this one sounds like movie "Aaina'... amruta left jackie for bollywood assignment and juhi and jackie get married to save their family reputation...

lekin ab rajat ka kya hoga?

lucky
ananya456 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilly

great update dear.. waiting 2 c hw thy will fall 4 each other...

😆
ananya456 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

This i didnt expected re ... nice twist ...
but priya loves rajat ???? 😡 😡 😡

i dont like that ... anyway i know sooon priya and ram will fall for each other but wants to read more from your way of writing sooo ...plz  plz cont soon

shayad
ananya456 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lucky_2012

ram - priya marriage... awesome..

this one sounds like movie "Aaina'... amruta left jackie for bollywood assignment and juhi and jackie get married to save their family reputation...

lekin ab rajat ka kya hoga?

lucky

I havnt seen the film... But i heard from fb also that the story s similar to that film ainaa... well my aim was Rampriya's mrrg any how...And i did that
ananya456 thumbnail
PART 5

shadhi ka jora dulhaan ke liye intezaar  kar raha hain Priya...

Curtains Raised ... Priya was ready to keep her family's reputation Fixed Up...
Ram was Ready to keep his kasam  given to Piya... 
Priya was in a redoutfit... and the chunri covered her face...

The mantras started Like They wre itching to Come in this marriage... It was a devine one... But
SEVEN rounds this time was having only one kasam one promise... Our relationship is just a compromise...
And it will remain that till it ends...

suddenly the Camera's bcame restless and full of energy... cLicks and snaps wnt on..
.when Its time to paint sIndur oN priya's head... omg PPl cried... wHo is she ???
where is piya ??? WHERE IS THE  BRIDE  ?????????

qUESTIONS WHERE rAising Heights when Ram Priya were finding any reason looking at their eyes,, natasha was the one to say

Piya left the country ... There is a lot of drama... 
Piya sacrifised her love For Priya's sake... For Priya's Love...
Priya's love to Ram...

PriyA and Ram turned flatterly to Natasha then priya closed her eyes bng in an embarrased position...in mere shame...
while Ram Felt very guilty about the statement and  saID Its not like that... Its just 
I LOve Priya ... more than i could love myself...

Ram managed the situation though by not so true thngs...
But he was not that able to stop the daily Charches That were giong against Priya
as a destroyer of Her Own sister's Life...It reached a mark when piya resigned From 
BAde Achhe Lagte Hain... The Trp Topper show lost its Most popular Cake... Huge Fan Following of the show 
started Fb tweet controversies Against Priya .. the writer Of the show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain...
They wanted the return oF piya... But with Piya Giving a statement...
My sister Loved Ram...When She begged me Of Ram... threatend me about her life...
i cant stop myself From sacrifising my love... Here in hollywood i got a movie after this...
And i cant return in the show ,, i cant cme In contact with he story writer ... m Not returning...

Ekta Kapoor was on High  pRessure... without any notice she left the show... The show got a sudden stop for a while...
With the fan's Openion... They said they will stop watching the show... If the story will go on
Accordng To the destroyers concept...who destroyed their stars life

Priya : ma'm How can u do this. ??? inn sabse meri kahani likhne ka kya talluk hain ???
        This is not so fare ma'm ... meri vajase usne show chhoda ??? No ma'm hollywood ki vajase usn show chhoda...
       aap aisa nahin kar sakte...Mat vuliye ki yeh meri kahaaani hain.. meine aapko diya tha...
      what sory ???? fans ko pata hain ki kya hua mere saath ???? No mam u cant do this..
mera pura career ka kya ???????????????????? ma'm ?? ma'm ... Kat diya ??????????
tears Rolled down from the corners of her eyes... She cant make herself steady..
it was her big lost Loosing  her own story.. for wich she Lived...

Ram : what happened ?????? tum Ro kyun rahi ho ??

Priya : (shouted ) jaaona jaake aapne piya se puchho !! uske career ke wajase meri
puri zindagi barbad ho gayi... Nahin jaante ho na tum ???? iss shadhi ko leke uski statement thi ??
tum jante nahin ho na ????????? To all i m just a destroyer Right now...Mujhe aapn hi kahaani se 
bahar karwa diya gaya... Iska matlub kya hain pata hain ??/ Koi bhi mujhe aapni show mein nahin lenge ...
Just bcz adhi fans nahin sunenge meri kahaani... I m not the destroyer... she destroyed evrything Ram...

Suddenly Bansi Kaka came : Priya ma'm aapse koi milne aye hain....