Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Written Update: 13th Aug 2012

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Updating for JC

Will update whatever I saw as I miss some parts.

Imarti emotional first and then she thinks what is she thinking and she remembers flashback of Ambi finding out the truth about Imarti and Ambi saying now she will take care of everything and Imarti rule will go from here. All such flashblacks make Imarti firm again and she thinks Ambi is just trying to play game by showing good but actually planning against Imarti by sweet talking to her.

Kusum, Ambi, Sajni put Mehendi on their hands for teej next day.

Because of mehendi on hands Sajni is not able to eat it and she thinks she need to eat today as tom. she has to fast. She tries to pick the ladoos but is unable to cos of mehendi.. she tries to eat with her mouth but the ladoo is unable too. She tells laddoo that "tum toh mera nature jaante ho, aaja nahi toh kal pooja ke baad tumhe main chakana jur kar dungi" 😆 Ambi sees her and smiles and look at her Mehendi hands. She goes out and meet Vedji and tell him that Maaji has given prasad but cos of Mehendi Sajni is not able to eat it so can he feed her. Vedji says ofcourse it is prasad and Maaji has given... I will definately feed Sajni.

Vedji comes in the room and calls Sajni. Sajni who is tring to eat laddoo with her mouth stops and says Yes Vedji.. Vedji says you have got Mehendi on your  hands.. Sajani is very happy hearing this and her "funny dream for few quick secs" where she sees behind the flower" 😆 Back to present.. Vedji says I will feed you laddoo.. Sajni falls back on sofa 😆 she asks is she dreaming.. Vedji says your eyes are open so how can you dream. Sajni says yes.. she tries to flirt with Vedji 😉 but Vedji clueless (Oh Laali Lipstick 😆) Vedji says what all you saying this. Sajni says she feel like the moment would stop here always. Vedji says what are talking, close your mouth and eat laddoo.. and feds her. Sajni eats laddoo fed by Ved and is in dream land, just stares with dreamy eyes at Vedji feeding her laddoos. 😛

I miss earlier Ambi Anuj scene when Ambi comes with hr Mehendi hands to Anuj.

Kusum son and prakash are play fighting and kid get happy on winning against papa. Kusum comes there and the child tells her that he defeated papa. All smiles. Prakash tell him to go and brush now. Prakash tell kusum to make the bedsheet proper but kusum shows him his Mehendi hands. Prakash says no problem and he will do it himself. He does that. Then Romantic scene between Kusum and Prakash, where he is trying to put the jhulf (strand of hair) behind kusum ears as she cannot do cos her hands have Mehendi. Romantic scene stopped by the kid's call to kusum after some time.

Anuj is trying to sleep but is unable too, Ambi comes there and ask him what is the matter and he tell her that he is feeling uncomfortable. Ambi touches his forehead with her back side of her hand and get to know that Anuj has fever. She tells him that he has got fever and doc had told that it may come cos of medicine. She tell him to wait so that she will bring cold water and cloth to put on his forehead.

Ambi goes to kitchen and tries to open the freezer but is unable to cos of Mehendi. She remembers Sajni telling her that she should keep the Mehendi on till morning as the colour of Mehendi comes out dark and removing before is not a good omen. But Ambi thinks this Mehendi and fast is for Anuj's good and if he needs me now then she will have to wash off the Mehendi. So she washes off the Mehendi. Take ice, water and cloth and keep on Anuj's forehead and tell him to sleep.

Originally posted by: gowrig1984

the episode does not stop there. next morning everyone show each other the mehandhi. prakash is helping anus to walk and kusum gives him tea. sajini is happy to see that her mehandhi colour is very good ask kusum to show hers. sajini says that her colour was very good but design was old. ambi comes there with vimala and when asked to.show hers she shows and everyone notices her mehandhi colour dull. imarti taunts her by saying that yesterday she spoke dialogues that she does not think imarti as apshagun but because of imarti putting mehandhi only she had washed it.. vimala sajini and kusum scold her for washing so soon. ambi feels bad but anuj says that because of him only she washed. she washed to put cold water cloth on his head as he
got fever. vimala says that if ambi would have told the truth then she would not have scolded her. ambi says vimala has all rights to scold her. prakash gets a call and leaves anuj and go, anuj unable to stands falls on the sofa. ambi rushes to him. imarti wants to go but remembers ambis words and stops. imarti says that if she keeps quiet more ambi will take anuj from her and got too do something very fast

precap:

anuj gets a letter and is panic struck. prakash reads it and says that its from anuj office it states that he can't take 2 months leave if he does so he will loose his job. everyone r shocked

===================================================================

Request: I do updates on Wednesday. Please if anyone willing to do so post in this topic or pm me. Thanks.

Edited by sweta01 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ye Imarti kabhi nahi sudhregi!

By the way, I just have to mention that I really love Vimla chachi!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for the update. 

gowrig1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the episode does not stop there. next morning everyone show each other the mehandhi. prakash is helping anus to walk and kusum gives him tea. sajini is happy to see that her mehandhi colour is very good ask kusum to show hers. sajini says that her colour was very good but design was old. ambi comes there with vimala and when asked to.show hers she shows and everyone notices her mehandhi colour dull. imarti taunts her by saying that yesterday she spoke dialogues that she does not think imarti as apshagun but because of imarti putting mehandhi only she had washed it.. vimala sajini and kusum scold her for washing so soon. ambi feels bad but anuj says that because of him only she washed. she washed to put cold water cloth on his head as he
got fever. vimala says that if ambi would have told the truth then she would not have scolded her. ambi says vimala has all rights to scold her. prakash gets a call and leaves anuj and go, anuj unable to stands falls on the sofa. ambi rushes to him. imarti wants to go but remembers ambis words and stops. imarti says that if she keeps quiet more ambi will take anuj from her and got too do something very fast

precap:

anuj gets a letter and is panic struck. prakash reads it and says that its from anuj office it states that he can't take 2 months leave if he does so he will loose his job. everyone r shocked
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gowrig1984

precap:

Hey Thanks for the remaining update.. ðŸ˜Š I did not know there was more. As some work was going on side by side I was not in the room all the time. Thank you so much Gowri 😃 I will update your part in the main written update. Thanks :)
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update...nice episode
Chandni_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks alot for the wicked update