Phir Subah Hogi

~* PSH WU 13th Aug RamLeela *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Both Sugni and Vickram very depressed and being looked after by family

Thanks for the update
d.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 update. i dnt kno y those mamas dnt go n work all depending on gulibya n sugni. precap vik is drunk. sorry 4 both sug n vik
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awww...ohhh...ahhh

I cant bear to watch SugVi in such miserable sad state...both deeply love each other but the circumstances r against them...as just like Pandit predicted...SugVi will reunite soon...love will win at the end

Poor vikram sugni...
croziaxx thumbnail
 Not bad episode actually... every thing is nice.. except precape.. not feel good about precape.. don't understand what is going on .. first i thought that may be G will do insult of him that's why he behaving like this but then i realize that a car stopped in front of sug's house not jeep..
but  me wonder why cvs doing like this means picture on the wall...and VS behavior.. i just hope they will not make him obsessive lover.. i think they have shown rewa is mantel ill not VS, obsession is a kind of mantel illness.. and no body think about rewa's one year back past.. o cv please do some thing positive.. i think a new character is much needed now.. who know everything and think about rewa 's missing past..and try to find out..      
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the fast updates
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much Aarathi ... ⭐️
dun know whatz going on .. awww sugni is going all crazy for not being able to forget him .. vikram drunk? y cvz making him devdav ...😒
nd plz can we send Adi sum where out of  this place? ... i hope reva gives adi nd her mom a very gud lesson nd want her to make their lives hell not vikram cuz hez already living in hell ... 😭
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Aarthi ...
Both Sugni and Vikram are in so much pain ... but I cannot stand to see Sugni and Vikram together again because he lied and cheated on Sugni ... Adi and Sugni will make a good couple where as Amrita will make such a nice friend to Sugni even though they are already good friends
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update