WU:13/8-Laddoo Met Pari :P;Bulbul's fears;P's plan

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I wait every night for your updates
They are so detailed dt I cn literally imagine the scenes..!
Brilliant.. Hats off... 👏
thnx for the update...

when i watched bulbul's reaction...to tell the truth..I was concerned abt that girl...this has affected her in a negative way...n this can have bad consequences unless someone talks to her...

pari was a treat to watch...along with vineet's expression in that scene...😆

Thanks for the updates.

Today's best part was Vineet's expression and acting.

It was too cute when Vineet went on talking about dinner and why he dressed up such a way and then felt embbarassed as he almost opened up his feeling!! Also when Mona left and he realized what he has been through, he got angry about himself, he did a good job in portraying his emotions.👏👏

Vineet is a good actor and he should be promoted as lead role.👍🏼

Bulbul and her dad are now upto something and lets see how things go!!

Edited by smrity2012 - 11 years ago
thanks for the lovely update.👍🏼1st part was hilarious🤣.loved vineet in tonite's episode,he was superb👏wt should i say abt pradeep,i don't hv words😡.nw a days am scared of bulbul🤢smone must talk to her.interesting will be to c mona's reaction.hp v will get to c her real thoughts abt her family n pradeep.Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
someone give me permission so that main is pradeep ko juto se pitu!!
Originally posted by yllscin

someone give me permission so that main is pradeep ko juto se pitu!!
I guess they are trying to show Pradeep as a big selfish guy who wants to have Mona as a property but he wants to enjoy everything. He can do whatever he likes to do but Mona has to be his obedient pet.

Bulbul is right on one sense but at the same time she has to talk it out with her mom, she shouldn't choose to be Pradeep's side and support him, after all he wasn't right. Anyway, she is a 10 years old and she will go with her mind!!.
Sach mein!! i enjoyed a lot doing the update today 😃

awesome expressions n acting of Darshan 👏
I loved how Mona answered Bulbul..."jisko rehna hai rahe"...as if she couldn't care less whether Pradeep stays or leaves!

I hope they keep playing that song for all Vineet-Mona scenes...loved that and Vineet's expressions. He is a really good actor.
I have to admire Vineet's acting and his expression with Pari and later with Mona..very much enjoyable..he is perfect for this character and giving his best to it.Keep it up.👍🏼