Thendral Monday Update: 13/08/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhaghi (Yovvv Bhaghi) for the lovely update🤗

Grr Heartless Buwana😡.
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx for the wonderful update Bhaghi ka!😃

grr Bhuvana😡 pavam Thulasi, what is the reaction of MM after Padma has made him angry...
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice and quick update Bhagi.

Poor K and M, ivanga kalyanam nadantha mathirithan. Though K's mom demands look reasonable in her perspective, considering GW-P being the person involved I could only say, ithu ellam avurathu illa. . Mohan is so sure making his mom agree to this. LOL Mohan nee avalavu appaviya.

What else can we expect from Bhu. Earlier she twisted her left hand and now its right hand. They use 45 Lakhs or they don't. I want T and TA to get that from Lax and Bhu atleast to annoy Bhu high time.

It was LOL kind of dialogs that GW-P was delivering. MM strive a lot to take care of T, giving her shelter, food, education... If MM really thinks he did all that and T is not thankful about it ... who can be a better moron than him.

In any case, not a bad episode...

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bhago for this wonderful Update! 👏 ⭐️
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TTFan for the super updates!

Maybe Mr. K. is just hinting at all the future problems ready for Mohan and Kalyani marriage...but if they decide to show Kalyani suffering that will be bad.

Tulasi was looking brighter today and the little comments and questions to Bhuvana was nice along with Tamil.

But omg never expected her fingers to get hurt!!!!  Wow...unexpected twist that cancelled the program.  Looked painful.  Hope the writers do not plan to hurt Tulasi anymore.  Let her live in peace!!

I noticed that Tamil and Tulasi were talking a little more straight forward to Bhuvana today compared to their acting...

Padma was a usual scene talking bad about Tulasi.
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for the lovely update!! 🤗  🤗
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.

I feel bad for Kalyani. All her life she seem to be suffering.. she gave up her wishes for others. For example she loves to continue her studies but for her family, she gave that up and now she found a love that her mother is forcing her to give up 🤔 ... i only her mother had been hurt but wished she could have consider Kalyanai's feeling as well. No phone calls and no seeing each other..umm

As for thulasi and tamil ... i don't know what to say further. Can't see where this drama is taking them... as far i can see its only causing them more enemies and bad name

thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for the lovely update!!👏

Hope Kalyani is happy after her marriage ... K's mother has every right to ask Mohan to give her assurance that her daughter will not suffer after her marriage ... however how can she be sure that any guy she gets her daughter married will not make her daughter suffer ???!!!  We have to wait and see whether Mohan is able to convince his bajari mother to agree to his love marriage ...😆

Bajari is in full mood having had a small bone to bite on ...but while doing so she gave out an important truth that T gave back the house which could have been transferred into her name ... I hope MM takes the hint and realises that there must be a genuine reason for T doing what she had done ... 😉

Every day Bhu is being show as more and more evil and cruel ... I wonder how after this incident TA can bear to send his wife to the devil's house ... it is not safe ... TA do not allow T to go there...🤢

Again T/T are getting more and more involved in money matters ... I hope the director is not using money again to create trouble ...😡

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the update and emoticons..

Kal's mom expressed her feelings to mohan very well and liked the way she was firm and the clarity she showed along with a no-nonsense attitude...But marriage with padma's approval? this is almost confirming a no-show ..wonder how mohan is going to handled this?

Looks like the money matter may boil over but at least bhu got an explanation abt why TT put a drama..she may not suspect anything more but TT have one more example of how low bhu can get to get what she wants...what heartlessness and now really the prospect of shifting to her house seems more gloomy and frightening...
wonder how MM is going to react..but a nice recap of padma's feelings..only this time wonder how MM is going to accept what she says...

an episode indicating of things to come...