13th Aug: WU: The MUMMY Returns

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wat chng KPji has brot in Mallu i dont understand.. she is still after Ashu and again trying to gain his sympathies by narrating her pregnancy woes!!!   Ashu is again in sympathizing mode for her.. wat i want to c is will he consider Nidhi's views in her matter as she had clearly told him tht she doesnt want Mallu back in thr lives.. i hope and pray tht Nidhi doesnt repeat her mistake again!

bechaari mallu is hard to digest and still pretty allergic to tolerate!!  Even her pregnancy doesnt make me sympathetic towards her coz she is still pukingly ashu-maniaic!!!🤢  and very much selfish..  not a single word abt Nidhi from her mouth  Disgusting woman!🤢

precap shows tht he hasnt brot her to his home.. thnk God.. bt Mallu is surely not going to leave Ashu this easily!😡

Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
balanced epi i will say...loved ashni romance as always...ashu's insecurities..ashu-bb convo ...db as usual doc nidhi in action mallika tho no change as yet... ...and ranji as well...liked the epi...overall good epi..loved the ashni part in the morniing nice to see doc nidhi back...DB is becoming so repetative...she is poking her nose too much whereas BB is much more clr as to whre to draw the limits...ranji storm is coming pakka solanki will play the role of db here...paiso ko lekar hungama to hoga...
precap se laga ki ashu will not bring mallu home...
Edited by niniborn2rule - 11 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
where is d change?
still askin him to ruko ..so that she can sunao her dukhda.. god i wanted to punch her right then n there...
how dare she even touch him... ashu gotta take a shower again..with original lifebuoy

thanks tanu
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice detailed update Tanu. Only one correction Ashu made coffee for her and not tea...Ashu remembers that subah subah Nidhi ko coffee peena pasand hain

Sorry to say but could not see any change in Mallika – except that the ghastly look has gone..She still had to cling on to Ashu's hand and tell him her dukh bhari kahani. Ashu at least made an effort to go away –  but Mallika – "she was feeling lonely".

Precap – Ashu dropping Mallika home – so guess more sympathy talk on the way...Will have to wait to see Nidhi's reaction.

Ranji scenes thrown in quite a lot today.,, I think we had better again start getting used to seeing Ranji, Ashu & Mallika more ---- and a few Ashni "romance" thrown in between – like the sweet one today.

By the way did u all notice the new montage – Only Ashu and Mallika shown – No Nidhi at all...

jayanti_dj thumbnail
btw wat gift was ashu talkin abt?
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

btw wat gift was ashu talkin abt?

The promise that he took from Nidhi - first thing in the morn and last thing in the night - he would want to see her only
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

Nice detailed update Tanu. Only one correction Ashu made coffee for her and not tea...Ashu remembers that subah subah Nidhi ko coffee peena pasand hain

Sorry to say but could not see any change in Mallika ' except that the ghastly look has gone..She still had to cling on to Ashu's hand and tell him her dukh bhari kahani. Ashu at least made an effort to go away '  but Mallika ' "she was feeling lonely".

Precap ' Ashu dropping Mallika home ' so guess more sympathy talk on the way...Will have to wait to see Nidhi's reaction.

Ranji scenes thrown in quite a lot today.,, I think we had better again start getting used to seeing Ranji, Ashu & Mallika more ---- and a few Ashni "romance" thrown in between ' like the sweet one today.

By the way did u all notice the new montage ' Only Ashu and Mallika shown ' No Nidhi at all...

@montage to same hi tha...any new scroll??did i miss it??
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

The promise that he took from Nidhi - first thing in the morn and last thing in the night - he would want to see her only

but she said she would come in d morning n give it ðŸ˜•
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

@montage to same hi tha...any new scroll??did i miss it??

even i dint see.. waise to i never see anyways