WU 13-08-12 Anand Persuades Kunal to fight a Case!

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx for WU... rani...awesome.. scenes of kunal n anand...they r fab.. 😳
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: su0612

Thanx for WU... rani...awesome.. scenes of kunal n anand...they r fab.. 😳

Yeah Suhani, Aaj dil ki saari tamanna puri ho gayee😍. Today's episode was full of Kunal-Anand Sr. scenes👏. 

It took me long time to do WU because I was watching their scenes more than once while doing the WU😳.

Kunal-Anand Sr., Sunny Deol and Amrish Puri scenes were the best in today's episode👏.  I was surprise to hear Anand Sr. speak just like Kunal today😆 Both the kids are very talented👏
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Yeah Suhani, Aaj dil ki saari tamanna puri ho gayee😍. Today's episode was full of Kunal-Anand Sr. scenes👏. 

It took me long time to do WU because I was watching their scenes more than once while doing the WU😳.

Kunal-Anand Sr., Sunny Deol and Amrish Puri scenes were the best in today's episode👏.  I was surprise to hear Anand Sr. speak just like Kunal today😆 Both the kids are very talented👏

yaa ryt rani ... after watching parichay on TV...i just come to ol for download episode .. 😆but its my bad luck ..my lappy betrayed me .. n cant see again but now it dwnloaded n i m like...😳...

n i m also surprised when anand talk like kunal..oho it just awesome... 😳 😆n both boys r really talented .. anand jr also do good job... 👏Thanx BT team for introduced us with too really talented boys...👏
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: su0612

yaa ryt rani ... after watching parichay on TV...i just come to ol for download episode .. 😆but its my bad luck ..my lappy betrayed me .. n cant see again but now it dwnloaded n i m like...😳...

n i m also surprised when anand talk like kunal..oho it just awesome... 😳 😆n both boys r really talented .. anand jr also do good job... 👏Thanx BT team for introduced us with too really talented boys...👏

Damn your lappy Suhani, aaj hi kharab honi thi😡

Anyways, loved the way Anand Sr. spoke like Kunal using, lilo for lena, he is truly his father's son👏
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update di...
it was indeed a good richa-veena free episode...

i love KC-Anand C-Seema-Ishani-Anokhi scenes...they share a great chemistry...and anand C inherited his mother and anand chachu qualities...so calm...focused and patient...

anokhi was right abt her chachu...he is so cool...now i can't wait to see kunu with his own daughter...pampering her to the heights...and siddhi keeping a control of his pampering bcz she is a girl...

i hate the Diwans...i hate the way anand D calls abhay dad...he should know the truth abhay is not his dad...i hope he meets his real cool papa soon...once he meet him...anand D will forget his fake dad...🤣

i feel bad for siddhi...bcz of her own stupidity yrs back...she has lost her small family...now her son is going to sue her...i wish she tells her son that she herself is a lawyer...and she knows how to tackle such summon...beta...beta hi rahe...baap hone koshish na kare...🤣...he is talking to a lawyer himself...but i feel anand D and siddhi bonding is realistic bcz he was away from his mother for whole 9 yrs...and this selfish diwans never inform him abt his mother too,...

i hope anand C meets his mother...anand D meets his father...
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the Wu. enjoyed the anand sr n kunal scenes n the precap too.  hope kunal n abhay bcum frnds n abhay doesnot turn negative in the upcoming episode. my sister doesn't watch parichay pre leap but nw she's liking the show only for anand sr n kunal scenes
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Rani.

The Kunal-Anand Sr. scenes and dialogues sound hilarious! Lol... Finally something to look forward to in the episode. And for some reason I burst out laughing reading about Anand Jr. saying he will file a case on Siddhi... lol. Poor Siddhi, 9 years in jail and then she gets the bratty kid.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks rani for ur wonderful WU>
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Rani