The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

RaHi/KiSha OS - Till The Right Time

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola people!
This is Nidha, one of the crazy members of IF (I am a firm believer that everyone is mad and that I am definitely so😆)
For two three days this idea has been mandraoing in my head, when I should've been concentrating on Pharmacology.
So when time (exam are over yipppeee) and words blessed me with their presence I decided to pen down this silly work.
I have no idea what to make of it and I feel it's senseless.
It's focused more on friendship rather than on the couples.
Hope you find it interesting.
If not feel free to berate me.
Honest criticisms are always more welcome with me.

RaHi/KiSha OS - Till The Right Time

Gujral House...

"What are you trying to do?" Panchi looked up at her friend, her pen poised over her journal. Right now she could only see her friend's brownish black head peeping from the beds edge, one hand holding a folded stack of paper and other supporting her probably while she was scavenging for something under the bed.

With s string of profanities, that would've earned her a grounding from her mother Ila Gujral, Kiya Gujral stood up. Dropping down the slipper she threw herself flat on the bed.

"I cannot find that bloody cockroach" she finally blessed Panchi with an answer.

"You room has cockroaches?" Panchi raised her eyebrows surprised that the Gujral household could hold any such thing.

Kiya understanding her friend's statement and amused by her honest expression said with a solemn face.

"Erm Miss. Rastogi, I don't think cockroaches can quiet understand our status" 

Panchi laughed out, her beautiful honest laugh. Kiya joined in. Friendship had never come easy to her and a few months ago, students of Royal Academy would've gagged over their drinks if anyone even suggested Kiya Gujral and Panchi Rastogi were friends. They were worlds apart in all possible senses. Kiya cringed mentally when she thought of the numerous times she had insulted Panchi over her size. Once their friendship had formed she always wondered how anyone could even think of hurting Panchi. Not that Panchi was a saint, she could be mean if she willed. But she mostly never willed that way. As of now Kiya was trying to make up for all the bad blood between them. They had many pyjama parties till now, mostly with Juhi and Bobby and almost all at Panchi's house. Kiya had grown quiet fond of Mrs. Rastogi and her cooking. 

It was with a slight trepidation that Kiya had suggested a pyjama party at her home. Her sister, who was thankfully back to normal, had stood up for her to their mother and off course Ila Gujral relented. Juhi and Bobby were indisposed and this had put her off . But more than them it was Panchi she wanted the most. She had grown quiet close to Panchi and she also wanted to make her feel that she wasn't that different even if she was a Gujral. Even though the girls never openly mentioned about their status difference, she was apprehensive that they would feel it.

"What are you scribbling?" Kiya flipped onto her stomach and crawled over to Panchi, to peep into her journal.

Try as hard as I may, to crush, to burn , to annihilate , the feeling it doesn't die away.

"You know you have it easy right" Kiya said in a musing manner, twirling a strand of her hair.

"I have what easy?" Panchi asked, closing her journal and placing it aside.

"Duh! Panch'.you can always tell him'.he is your best friend'now don't ask me whom" Kiya ended with a you-kno-who look. Kiya had always suspected Panchi's feelings for Ranveer, her Nonu and now she knew for sure that it was beyond being best buddies.

Panchi's smile faded a bit as she went into thinking mode. After a moment she shook her raven haired head.
"I can't I don't want to risk our friendship and I don't think it's time" 

They settled into a comfortable silence.
"By the way how is it going with K'" rest of Panchi's sentence was drowned in Kiya's shout.

"Don't you dare take that cockroach's name'..two days, two whole days dammit'he hasn't bothered to call me up even once!" she was fuming almost.

So that was the reason for her gloominess Panchi thought. She had seen a shadow keep falling on Kiya's pretty face many a times this day. Now looking at the vehemence with which she crushed the poor cockroach that had decided
 to venture out, Panchi knew who the anger was directed on. Panchi chuckled mentally picturing the other 'cockroach' in place the one which Kiya tossed out of the window. He was lucky.

"He started the fight Panchi, I didn't'and yet that bonehead can't call me to make up'well if he can be stubborn even I can after all I am Kiya Gujral" she threw up her head and winced when her neck cricked. While massaging her neck her face settled into a concerned look and Panchi knew that she was desperate to here from KD. The girl was as clear as glass once you got to know her. She may lie to you straight faced but her eyes could never do that. 
She could see through her attempts to make them feel comfortable as a fear of being left out, of being unwanted. Kiya Gujral can be a proud biatch but in essence she was a soft soul. Panchi cared the least for her status now. She did fear coming to the Gujral household and especially meeting Mrs. Gujral, but she knew more that her Kiya was frightened of insulting her. 
Just the same way she knew that her friend would give anything in the world right now to here from KD, her friend in Kiya's terms, but Panchi knew better.

On the streets of Mumbai''

"Oye'.lamplight thodne ka iradha hain kya?"  a boy bellowed at his friend while running towards a tall fair boy tossing a football up and down

"Idea bura nahin hain" his friend replied back grinning impishly.

"Mr. Shergill'you might have all the money in the world to pay the fine but I don't" KD said  and soon regretted it as he saw his friends face fall.

"You know I did give all my money to you right" Ranveer said seriously.

"Ranveer yaar, mazaak kar raha tha'bura math maan" KD said honestly placing a hand on his friends shoulder. For a space of a heartbeat Ranveer remained gloomy and then said.

"On second thoughts I won't, police station jaane mein  mazaa ayega bachu" he winked.

"Chup kar kameene" KD smacked his friend, while laughing, relieved to see him smile.

"Waise dude, why are you so afraid of your Dad?" Ranveer asked whiled kicking the ball.

"I am not afraid of him but I don't think his pride could stand it if I ended up at the station for vandalism" KD relied truthfully "And mind you KD isn't afraid of anyone"

"Duh! Yeah right''Kiya se bhi nahin dartha na" Ranveer teased.
In an instant Ranveer saw KD's expression change to worry.

"Kya hua sab khair hain na ?" Ranveer asked.

"Kya khak khair hain, dho dhin se baath nahin ki hain usne'.apni ego zyadha pyaari haina usse" KD replied kicking a pebble furiously.

They were passing below a tree and Ranveer leaned onto it.

"Dude you could phone her" he stated.
"She started the fight Ranveer, now let her finish it" pat came KD's reply.

He plopped down on the sidewalk and Ranveer joined him.

"So when will you tell her?" Ranveer continued.

"Tell her?" KD countered.

"Oh puhlese KD'you very well know what I mean'wall poster chapa hua hain tere chehare pe that you like her a lot" Ranveer said.
The wall poster part wasn't true, it was just that he was becoming more adept at reading through his friend's stoneface.

"Pata nahin yaar'.how will she take it?" KD's stoneface took on a confused look.

"Don't worry I won't let her murder you, aakhir Panchi ke mood swings ke waqt mujhe apni exams paas tho honi hain" Ranveer encircled his friends shoulder.

KD chuckled and shook his head.

"Apni Moti" the expression on Ranveer's face made KD catch his tongue "Ooops sorry! Panchi ke mood swings ko handle karna ab thak nahin sikha kya'it must be a simple task na'.I seriously doubt it that she can be angry"

"Duh! Angry! She positively fumes man'.I always wonder why I can't see the smoke coming out of her head" Ranveer replied shaking his head.
As an after thought he added
'That makes her cuter though"

"Mujhe free mein advice dhe raha hain, what about you?" KD questioned.

"Hmmm'.time nahin hua hain yaar'sahi waqt aane dho" Ranveer replied gazing up at the stars.

In Kiya's room'

"Sahi waqt? Hmm'.who can truly tell when the right time is yaar'.it can be now, it can be ten years later too na" Panchi mused taking a bite of her Cadbury.

"Yeeeaaahh!" Kiya drawled " We should probably speak up now, kahin waqt guzar na jaayein'.subh kaam mein dheri kyun?"

"Is liye meetha kha rahi hon kya? Abhi batha dhogi usse" Panchi grinned at Kiya.
Kiya sighed and put her head on Panchi's shoulder. Taking the Cadbury from Panchi she said'

"Nope mein thodi aur intezaar karoongi'.enjoying our friendship a little more"

"Hmm" Panchi sighed.

On the street'.

"Basically tum keh rahein hon ki sahi waqt tab hain jab humein himmath aaye" Ranveer asked and KD nodded in reply.

"Tab tho tere liye kaam asaan hua na'himmath ki kaha kami hain tujh mein" Ranveer said.

KD pushed his hands into his pockets and looked at his friend.
"Iss mamlein mein thoda kum hain" he admitted.

Ranveer laughed.

"Wow finally KD bhai ko kisi cheez dar lagtha hain" he teased.

"Zip it up man'meri izzath ki dhajiya math udaana" KD warned.

"Don't worry buddy'iss mamlein hum ek hi boat mein hain'milkar sahi waqt ka rah dekhenge" Ranveer slapped him on the back.

"Till then let's enjoy being friends" KD agreed ,slapping hands together with his friend.

So how is it?
Remotely bearable'😳

Edited by FeistySoul - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
NIDHA!!!!!!!!!!

This was absolutely terrific and ubberly CUTE!!! Loved loved LOVED their friendship! The cockroach part was so funny! And loved the KD-Ranveer parts. It seemed to real. I can actually picture them like this when they become friends. Not exactly talking about "love" but just being together and acting casual <3

It's just me as I have a horrible habit to spelling the Hindi/Urdu words correctly so the mis-spelling was making me a cringe a little. I am not criticizing or anything so please don't mind. Just pointing out...

Write more on friendship please! Would love to read them! <3
..-Chabhilal-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is really good
Loved the way you were switching in and out of the scenes
Nd the friendship you showed between the four was really sweet
If u write more pm me Plzz
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very well written, Honestly saying i liked RaHi part more <3
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Panchi-Kiya and KD-Ranveer!!!!!THIS is definitely one thing which I look forward to in the show.A level of comfort and understanding between the awesome foursome, because they definitely need it.KiSha ko toh hai hi, and though RaHi may be the best of friends, girl on girl and guy on guy talks ki zarwat toh unhe bhi hai.Awesome OS!!!!Hmm...wait toh hum sab kar rahe hai...for the right time😊
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mais-

NIDHA!!!!!!!!!!

This was absolutely terrific and ubberly CUTE!!! Loved loved LOVED their friendship! The cockroach part was so funny! And loved the KD-Ranveer parts. It seemed to real. I can actually picture them like this when they become friends. Not exactly talking about "love" but just being together and acting casual <3

It's just me as I have a horrible habit to spelling the Hindi/Urdu words correctly so the mis-spelling was making me a cringe a little. I am not criticizing or anything so please don't mind. Just pointing out...

Write more on friendship please! Would love to read them! <3

You found it cute...that's amazing Mais...I never expected that.
Thanks for pointing out about the Hindi, mine is pretty rusty to begin with the last time I used it being tenth grade 
Will try to pay attention or otherwise avoid it totally...
Even I cringe when I see grammatical mistake or spelling mistake.
We have to try to be perfect na!

Ah well...write more...hmm...
See Mais...the thing is...mere sar mein ideas ka darshan kabhi kabar hi hotha hain😆
I have tons of ff's to update for precisely the same reason.😆

Thanx a lot for the honest comment😳

Edited by FeistySoul - 11 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..-Chabhilal-..

This is really good
Loved the way you were switching in and out of the scenes
Nd the friendship you showed between the four was really sweet
If u write more pm me Plzz

Thank you dear..
I will be sending a buddy request do accept it...😳

NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Aanchal_

very well written, Honestly saying i liked RaHi part more <3

Hey Aanchal..
Glad to meet ya here!
Awww! Don't worry we all are RaHi crazed na...
Here I have tried not to focus on one couple...
It's more about their friendship that love...I think that's what I have done.

NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

Panchi-Kiya and KD-Ranveer!!!!!THIS is definitely one thing which I look forward to in the show.A level of comfort and understanding between the awesome foursome, because they definitely need it.KiSha ko toh hai hi, and though RaHi may be the best of friends, girl on girl and guy on guy talks ki zarwat toh unhe bhi hai.Awesome OS!!!!Hmm...wait toh hum sab kar rahe hai...for the right time😊

Thank you dear...
Yep, I am greatly eager to see the friendships develop, mostly among these four I mentioned...
Girl to girl chats are real important...I can vouch for that.
I don't have besties among guys but yeah I know that they are trustworthy.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: FeistySoul

Thank you dear...
Yep, I am greatly eager to see the friendships develop, mostly among these four I mentioned...
Girl to girl chats are real important...I can vouch for that.
I don't have besties among guys but yeah I know that they are trustworthy.

Yup...they are.Esp for such cases.I mean Panchi couldn't very well have talked to Ranveer about her feelings this way now, could she?😆