payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
As WU has not been posted, I have posted a breif update for 13th August

adi about to take latika home...but latika mom arives and stops latika from going with adi...latika is confused and adi is relived...and adi just leaves

avantika is walking to and fro thinkin what her paa and her joker huby is planing to stop weeding this time... and then latika mom arves and is quit in anger and says adi is going through tretment and she wont go along wiht this realtion...avatika asks hwo she knows and says people form kulu told me neha family...and she breks the engegment...avantika is volcono and breks things shouting pankhuri and mama arives and asys latika mom too angry..alll good and ask him to leave...and mama informs mami and she gets masala...and mama ask mami not to tell anyone

mami keps phone down and nana is their and he takes all out of her and nana is faking how latika mom can do and mami ask not to say anyone and nana is quit hapy..

adi and pankhuri in shoping and adi is sleepy as he finds it bore... and says today tou 2 shping..latika1st and 2nd you..pankhuri is sad listnign latika's name...and then thsy complete shoping and paku saying she loves house food and adi invites her to dinner

hiarish and nana talking and very happy

avantika is all full of volcano and all poisnous about pankhuri

nana and pankhu dad tlaking and ashures not to wory about pankhu

avantika comes home and about to confront nana and adi comes and she ask adi where he was nad says in market with pankhuri,...guys its worth watching her face...and adi request we can do this much for her naa...and avatika ahs a plan and says yes all good as her family also did so much for him too and she says good he invited her to dinaer and she too wana meet  her now...she walks by saying she too cant to wait for this eeting as she cant wait more

nana cant belive at avantika's reaction...he is not able to take it and adi says its ohk...mom knows all what hap. in kulu was misunderstnding and says to avantika...nana cant belive and says eh is hapy at avantika's behaviour

nana trying knowng with avantu why wiht latika breks up...but avantu not replying why and keeps smiling and says their is reason...and quit big but she dosnt says &request dotn tell adi about breking of engegment

latika and her mom arguing and finaly ltaik belived when comes to knwo her mom got it from neha in-laws...and just then adi calls and before he can explain latika says she cant coem other commintment and keeps the phone down..adi is quit confuse whats with her

avatika angry and saying pankhuri you and your family did whateva you al wanted to do til now...now its her turn

Epi Over

Payal๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnks kuchi!
lvly update!
payalibm thumbnail
thnxx guysss
love u both๐Ÿค—
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
is thr anyone u dont love here!
faiku kahi ki
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update payal ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It was a good epi. 
manju-shree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
They show some good moments between Adi and pankhuri . I am really frustrated with this ongoing Avantika hate track. it's really irritating to me.
payalibm thumbnail
[QUOTE=EkSapnoKiPari]is thr anyone u dont love here! no sweet pie thir is no one i dotn love...except you...
faiku kahi ki... what makes you say so swetuuu
[/QUOTE
payalibm thumbnail
@msn darling..i know swetuuu...avantika is now geting on nerves...and her hatred for pankhuri has no menaing... its geting serzlly yaaakk. the way she hating pankhuri for evrything
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhi...

Thanks for the update payal ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It was a good epi. 

yep @sukhi darling..soem what much much beter episode...
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalibm

u saying everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ก