BV - Aug 14th 2012 - Written update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gehna brings Anandi down. Everyone is impressed by Anandi. DJ asks DS if they exchanged girls since this one is very beautiful ๐Ÿ˜†. DJ asks Anandi some questions, but DS keeps answering on her behalf. DJ tells DS to let Anandi answer and asks her if she likes gardening. Anandi says she doesn't know much about it. DJ promises to teach her.  Irawati tells everyone that DJ is very fond of his garden. He has also named all his plants. DS is perplexed and wonders if he doesn't have humans to talk to ๐Ÿ˜†. DJ tells that his plants are his children.

CM asks if Anandi wants to work after marriage. Anandi says she would like to work,  provided her family is not affected by it. She promises to not let her work affect her family life.  Nandu comes running declaring the moon is out. He is confused to see all the guests. DS introduces Nandu. DS offers that the Shekar's to sit and eat some snacks while they finish their pooja. Shekhar's offer to accompany the Singh's

Gehna performs chaand pooja and Shiv's dad (SD) captures it. Anandi remembers her childhood teej with Jagya. She performs her pooja alone while in Mumbai, Gauri happily performs it with JB. Anandi's lamp is about to go out and Shiv help save it. Anandi and Shiv stare at each other while others look on happily, except CM. Irawati tells CM that she knows she is not very happy with this proposal, but  she should notice how happy Shiv is and since she has raised Shivu more than anyone else, she should trust his judgment. Next year, Anandi will perform this vrat with Shivu and Shivu will break Anandi's fast. 

In Mumbai, JB feeds Gauri. Anandi again breaks her own fast, while remembering past teej with JB. DS consoles Anandi. DS asks everyone to eat. Irawati asks them to complete the rituals first. CM makes Anandi wear shagun jewels and declares that Anandi is now a member of Shekhar family. Everyone is happy. Anandi looks sad.

Precap : Pandit tells DS and family that there is no good date for the wedding for 4 months, but they can probably perform an engagement in 4 days. DS conveys this to Shekhars who agree for engagement for now and wedding later (BAD IDEA)

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
going good darling...aa usual๐Ÿ‘

i am disgusted with anandi...whats making cv show stil she thinking of that low level scum bag pighead even when shiv and his whole family standing their...thats was pusr  nonsence and stupidity cv shoed today... i just hated it...
yes..i understand if anandi thought about pighead if he hasnt done any wrong and all...he went to the level of scum bag with that bhoboti thing...before this even i coud think she thinking about that scumbag but after insulting her mom is such way she still got gall to think about him,yes what voice over said is true...but then when think about other thinks it helps to let that thinkign stop form coming to you,hwo can cv show she still thinking about him and that too when shiv their...wasnt it insulting to shiv...yeh you dotn need him(shiv) just doing for her dead mom...but arnt you insulting her last wish...jsut marrige is not what she wanted...and still thinking about pighead you still disrespecting your own mom's death...how can she do it...this really gave me sad moment to seee cv showing this nonsence and just covering with that voice over..i dont liked this voice over as its not truth this time 

rest i loved the serialll,,,...iravati as sual was awsome...daduu was jsut what i said in one of my thread..sparks will fly...and lolzz DS and dadau did make the stage red... CM lolzz just doing for iravati and shiv...other wise no ways she would acept anandi...
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜’...i am kinda disappointed with today's epi
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what happened kushi... i didnt't see it yet
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what is the nonsense voiceover?

they virtually said that anandi is still in love with jagya,  despite being engaged to shiv
?????? !!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

๐Ÿ˜’...i am kinda disappointed with today's epi

i totalyy agree with you sweet peee...even i dint liked it though...specily anadi remebering that scum bag pighead๐Ÿ˜ก  
big dissapointment in todays peisode
and no shiv breking..he should have brek her fasting...he can..and this neckless thing could ahve been done bfr moon pujaaa...and cv could ahve persct road for shiv to break her fasting...
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Why do Anandi keep on remembering that useless creature????
Her being sad is understandable...but why that good for nothing jaggu still in her mind ๐ŸคขEdited by vrinda9183 - 11 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
disappointing that there are still four months for the wedding.

That gives plenty of time for pighead to make his grand appearance in jayetsar and mess with anandi's head and heart again ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

disappointing that there are still four months for the wedding.

That gives plenty of time for pighead to make his grand appearance in jayetsar and mess with anandi's head and heart again ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Ya. this also gives her time to heal and get closer to Shiv !!  ๐Ÿ˜Š
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

what is the nonsense voiceover?

they virtually said that anandi is still in love with jagya,  despite being engaged to shiv
?????? !!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

exctlyyy...@tin-tin darling...i was so sad and dispointment and so angry at what cv showed...and then voice over...i am so feeling like killing cv for saying such nonsence about this voice over...it could be true bout for that couple who parted on good terms and they never insulted each other but circumstances lead them to eb seprated...but this voiceover to jsutfy anadi thinkign abuot the low ,evel scum bag...and even after what he did about her own dead mom and she still thinkign about him...pure disgustinggg๐Ÿคข