SSK written update 14/08

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                  WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with khusi wakes from her bed and thinks...why this Veeru is not lifting my call ...I have to do something.

In hospital Prem tells Roli to take rest and leaves...Roli sleeps...

Khusi comes to hospital and goes slowly to Simar's room without knowing Roli(Sleeping)...Khusi thinks I never thought i would kill you in this way but i should save myself,so i will kill you...Khusi takes pillow from Sofa and comes near Simar...

Simar wakes but as Simar's eyes are blurred she couldn't see khusi...Khusi immediately throws pillow...and cryingly tells Please forgive me...

Simar remembers all incidents..Veeru pushing her...Simar crying I want my baby back...And tells khusi..I will never forgive you...Khusi pleads Simar...Roli listens Simar's voice and comes into room and is shocked to see khusi...Roli comes near Simar and tells khusi to leave...

In Bharadwaj house Sankalp wakes and finds  khusi not in bed ..he thinks she might be in bathroom and goes there and shouts(She cannot go to bathroom also freely)...he finds no
khusi and comes downstairs and shouts khusi ..khusi..All bharadwaj parivar comes out

Sujata asks sankalp what happened?..he tells khusi is nowhere in house...manoranjan tells...Her name is only khusi(happiness)...but when she came home no happiness at
all...Mataji tells to call khusi...sankalp tries but khusi doesn't lift..Karuna,sankalp worries about khusi(Dumb mother-in-law and  Dumb husband)

Khusi urging Simar Not to send her jail...Simar tells you will go to jail ...Khusi says Ok didi...i will go...Then it's besmirch to Bharadwaj family...What about karuna and Sankalp...After knowing this if Mataji...Roli abrupts by telling khusi To stop...you will go to jail...and it's for sure...Now you leave...

Simar tells You will not go jail...khusi happy..But simar tells You should tell the truth to family...You replaced actual jewellery...and you had done the robbery...you made Roli to go out of the house...Khusi tells I will tell the truth...Simar tells in exchange You need to go out of the house by tomorrow morning...Khusi shocks...Episode ends on Simar's Face...

Precap:-Roli and khusi outside Simar's room in hospital...Khusi crying and wipes tears and laughs evilly...and tells I will never leave Bharadawaj house and leaves..Khusi hears her
voice  recording from cell..How will you prove the jewellery is fake..Khusi Turns to Roli .. Recording is from Roli's mobile

Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dskxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update Deepika๐Ÿ˜Š
presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
like ur colored lines ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ loved the precap...
Edited by presim - 11 years ago
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Now what would Khushi do??? Snatch the mobile and smash it???????

presim thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepass

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Now what would Khushi do??? Snatch the mobile and smash it???????

array...kushi nt leave out????????
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks deepika for ur wonderful update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ amazing precap...eager to watch ...๐Ÿ˜
tweety8 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. And about the precap ... Edited by tweety8 - 11 years ago