Rab Se Sohna Isshq

*~RSSI 14th August Written Update~*

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys πŸ˜› heres todays update! Please bare with me if i made any mistakess.

Part 1

Episode starts off with Jazz saying to Ranveer are you nervous? Yesterday you were acting so brave, what happened to you today? Ranveer gives tries to give a sarcastic reply to which Jazz gets angry at and sits back down,Ranveer thinks to himself that he wants a chandigarh girl and not a pind one(sorry I don't know if he said this, it was really unclear but I think he said this) he asks if this chair is free and she says no but if you sit on it, it will be more empty, Ranveer thinks to himself I can't do it I can't. Ranveer says to Jazz that the past is the past please forgive me for my mistake, he says lets make a new start and says here I come. He says Hi I'm Ranveer and he puts his hand out. Jazz finishes her drink and places it in his hand and tells him to put it away Ranveer says to her whoever needs to put it away they can do it them self and sits down to Jazz, she stands up and says servants don't talk to their bosses like that and throws her magazine down Ranveer picks it up and says wow london looks beautiful, he says to Jazz that I've heard here in london even the servants get respect and earn ten pounds per hour, he says to Jazz why are you standing up, sit down this is your own home, he says people here wish for servants he says sarcastically you respect them a lot, only an indian can do that, your a true indian she says no I'm not an indian I'm a brit you airhead and trys to slap him. Ranveer stops her and says I came to aplogise and I did infact i'll say It again, sorry! He says for your kind information you look so beautiful when your angry(so true πŸ˜‰) she lets go off him and says to him you don't know me. The petrol station you work at is owned by my dad, he says I know it is owned by him, he says it nice working there even my friend works their with me she tells him to get up and says you're fired. Mr Pal looks on from the window, Jazz says do you know what you indians heritage is? Your poverty, and as much as I hate india I don't wanna take away their heritage but you know what I'm gonna do today I'm gonna send one more indian poor and that's you,You messed with the wrong girl, now get lost. Ranveer says Mr Pal called me here, Jazz says no my dad didn't call you here I did, now get lost, she calls the security to throw him out. He says forget the security I know my way I came here I can go too. Mr Pal looks on with a worried face. Ranveer says to the security men let go off me you baldies, he goes outside the house and says Ranveer you got insulted by a girl, I'm gonna have to do Something about her.

Part 2

Saahiba and Daljeet are in a taxi the stop and Saahiba asks the driver its this address right? And he says yes she goes out and walks to the house she stops infront of the door and asks god to show her the right way always, she says my heart tells me Ranveer is here, she knocks on the door and turns around and smiles at Daljeet she knocks again and says come out you kutta (hahahaha) a chinese man comes in the house next door and she asks him who lives here he says Bally Singh and she says not Bally Singh what about Ranveer Singh? She says something like embassy, staying here and the man says he's probably lied to the immigration office to stay here and Saahiba says lie? Saahiba says why did the embassy people lie to me? I'm sure Ranveer stays here my heart can't lie to me. Saahiba wanders off and Daljeet calls after her and runs after her, the taxi driver asks him to give his money and he says give me two minutes but the driver again asks so Daljeet gives him some money and runs after Saahiba. Jazz comes into the house and her dad comes down the stairs and says Jasbeer come here she says can you stop abusing me please dad and her dad says you think your name is abuse? And she says what do you want dad, he says I saw what you did, how you insulted that guy badly then threw Him out Jazz says congratulations dad even at your age your eyesight is perfect and her dad says you think this is a joke? You kicked that guy out of his job. Jazz says come on dad we can find people like him in seconds and says its good he's gone one indian less in your company and god willing in this country. Her dad says you know what your problem is whenever someone dares to speak to you truthfully you always take it bad and speak rudely back, Jazz says oh please dad don't talk about courage you still haven't had the courage to leave you indian heritage or culture behind and if you guys don't like london why do you live here, and frankly I feel embarassed that I have indian roots and this is my country, you should forget about india and think how much this country has done for you. Mr Pal says its true that coming to this country I have got alot but I have also lost a lot too, for this luxurious life I lost my house, I always thought that I would get a lot when coming her but I never thought that I'd lose a lot too. Our roots, cultures, traditions. Jazz goes from there and Mr Pal only realises after he finishes talking and he says our kids too.

Part 3

Saahiba walks into a park and Daljeet calls her, she stops and Daljeet says to her you didn't find your aunts house did you? And she says no but I'm feeling scared Daljeet and he says is it because you think you won't find it either? She nods her head and he says you know what when god wants you to meet someone he shows you the way, you just never lose faith in god and watch how you will reach your destiny he says have some strength Saahiba smiles at him and sits on the bench. Daljeet sees her looking upset and tries to cheer her up. Daljeet and Saahiba are on the tour buses and Saahiba looks amazed she looks around the bus and sees a button and ask Daljeet why its there he sees a man pressing it and then getting out the bus so he says look its for when you want to stop. Saahiba says if only this button would take me to Ranveer, Ranveer is seen walking near the bus and Saahiba smiles at Daljeet, Daljeet shows Saahiba the london eye and says they have a ride this big? Daljeet says that's the london eye you can see the whole of london from there and she says who I'm looking for I can't find him. Ranveer is walking and still angry at Jazz, a black car stops and the man inside calls Ranveer, Ranveer asks him what he wants and the man says you have to come inside the car, he says I got kicked out the job and know they want to give me lifts. The man says don't worry your Job is safe. Mr Pal said get back to work Ranveer look shocked. He asks the man do to him a favour the man says ok.. Ranveer arrives and comes out the car and the rest of the workers look impressed and he greets everyone and says Mr Pal had called him and said to him Ranveer I've never seen a bright person like you ever and that see they even offered to drop me here look at the car number plate it says PAL 4 he also tells them that Mr Pal told him that he's a down to earth guy and that don't call him sir or Mr Pal call me Pal and he said if I wanted a break I could have 30 minutes extra. The manager says to him take 30 minutes extra break infact take an hour extra, Ranveer looks happy and says something to the manager(dont know what) and then pulls his cheeks (🀣) the others workers look at him and tells them stop looking at me and get back to work. His friend says if you finished talking about your dreams then come back to reality, Ranveer says what dreams? His friend says I know your lying Ranveer, Ranveer says I'm not lying his friend says Jazz's driver is my friend and he told me how she insulted you and one more thing Jazz is going to some function tomorrow so go and aplogise to her. Ranveer says I'm not going to aplogise to anyone, his friend says listen if you want your job then just do it Ranveer says ok I will anyways its the 15th of august tomorrow and his friend says she doesn't care about that she doesn't even accept that she's indian anyway there's a party tomorrow at our house.

Part 4

Daljeet and Saahiba are walking and Saahiba says Daljeet I'm sure we will find my aunts home. They arrive at the house and Daljeet says Saahiba I'm going to get some groceries because we've spent enough eating from outside, Saahiba says but I don't know how to cook Daljeet says don't worry i'll cook and he goes. Daljeet is on his way to the shop and realises that he has the key, Saahiba also realises this, she sees that their door is open and that someone is inside she says wow there are also thieves in london, she sees a baseball bat and says this is perfect i'll show him. Daljeet goes into the house and says hi to Mrs Smith and she lets him know that harry is upstairs, Saahiba says you thief and hits harry on the head everyone hears it, Daljeet runs upstairs and Saahiba chases Harry and says being an indian you are a thief and he says I'm no thief this is my house Saahiba doesn't listen to him. Daljeet comes in and says Saahiba this is my uncle Saahiba looks shocked and says uncle I'm sorry but Harry runs out and says Mrs Smith this girl tried to hit me, he tells called J something ( couldn't hear cos he was talking why too fast) to do something Saahiba sees the man and is shocked, the man remembers Saahiba from the airport and says you! Saahiba Kaur wife of Daljeet Singh? Harry says wait what did you say? And the man tells him she is Daljeet's wife. Mrs Smith says you didn't know your nephew was married? How come? The man says why wouldnt your nephew tell you that he's married? Saahiba says surprise! Didn't you know how much Daljeet likes surprising people? she says something like if we got married and I didn't know he would have told me after that we got married (πŸ˜†) they all look at her and she says didn't you like his surprise uncle and Harry says what kind of way is this to surprise me. The airport wala man says really so how long has you been married? Saahiba says it feels like yesterday there's so how many people are there in Daljeet's family? Saahiba looks very tensed.

Precap: the airport wala asks Saahiba what Daljeets fathers name is and Saahiba says his name is erm, Daljeet then comes and says his fathers name and says my wife obviously knows that what kind of questions are you asking her?

Finally done! again my stupid computer was crashing πŸ˜” sorry for being late! Hope u guys enjoy reading it! :D

Take care!
Amu.

Edited by -ScarletRose- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks For The Update Waiting For The Rest
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for update ... waiting too

wohoo Jazz is showing her arrogance ... It's Ranbeer VS Jazz :)
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Interesting Epi πŸ˜ƒ
 Am loving Jazz😳 She RocksπŸ˜†
Thanks for the Update AmuπŸ€—
Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow nice update :) Jazz rocks ;)
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx fr updte amu...jazz to Band Baja B material hai yr...nice epi.
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Awesome episode. Loved Ranveer-Jazz. Sukirti is the best as Jazz. Daljeet-Sahiba is cute as always...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the written update Amu πŸ˜Š
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Amu...,
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm so glad he's not cowed down...Ranveer v/s Jazz!