WU 14 8 12 TVS loves Sugni Adi realises,Amu ?????

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maydaboo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tks for the good work
So finally Amrita's ma baap hare hain πŸ‘ 
It gave us something else than this zombie Sugni and the following devdas Thakur πŸ˜‘
d.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
t4 wu. so i guess they will pair sugni n adi now
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rattu is still on? Different actor?
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update

I can't blame Amu from wanting to runaway and settle her life with Adi. Amu is a young girl why should she be stuck taking care of crazy Reva with the rest of the family.

Adi is too smart he just figure out the depths of his mamaji love for Sugni. Everyone please give him a round of applause πŸ‘

I must say TVS has some loyal servants, that man wasn't going to give up any info even with the proof in Adi hands he still didn't open his mouth πŸ˜†

How refreshing to see Bums, Rattu and some new characters.

The best scenes of today was Bums reaction at seeing Sugni at his door 🀣
Second one when Reva enter the room the way Amu mother looked at her is the same expression on my face when she's on my screen and the parents expression when Reva said do know if saab is playing hide & see 🀣

Amu parents decision to cut off the wedding was expected and am glad they weren't ok with TVS lying if he didn't know in the beginning he knew later. Don't fret Amu isn't going anywhere it will all be worked out.

Gosh I hope Sugni isn't planning on doing sardhakhiEdited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

IT IS THE SAME ACTOR. He did not leave.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Why don't you go watch πŸ˜†

It's the same actor
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks anastasia.

Rani, see now that I know, it is now giving me motivation. Bums AND Rattu!  Yes. Now TJ Thakur's son needs to make a comeback.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
I know TJ will definitely be shown soon don't know about his family. You know I want kuhu track with TJ son so will love if they show him .
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Chalhov ... ⭐️

Whole epi without vikram? .. anyway im hoping sugni is not going to plan her sar dhakai,thatz gonna be horrible cuz anything can happen then... i;m sure nobody else will be able to do her sar dhakai other than TVS, But if it happens then everybody gonna jump on him including audience.
Btw where were amu'z parents before?Didn't even cum on her engagement? Well reva & jiji both 're poor in terms they have only 1 saree to wear lol anybody noticed reva'z smile? she shows all her teeth when smiles, Thtlooks fake to meπŸ€” It's funny ghar ki both thakurains 're wearing 1 saree all the tym but Amu whoz not even official bahu of this house but still have huge wardrobe lol
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago