!* WU 14.Aug.2012*! Kunal struggling for money

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnx fr the WU neeme
sach mein..i enjoyed watching the first n d last part of the episode
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for WU... 😃enjoy all kunal n anand scenes...😳
-Rani thumbnail
Thanks Neeme for the wonderful WU. 

Today's was one of the best episodes. Loved Kunal-Anand Sr. scenes and also enjoyed kanjoos makhichoos Gaurav's scenes as well😆
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Thanks Neeme for the wonderful WU. 

Today's was one of the best episodes. Loved Kunal-Anand Sr. scenes and also enjoyed kanjoos makhichoos Gaurav's scenes as well😆

Rani The last scene was Fabulos... just Superb.. But u knw..When kunal thinks that his bro Anand thinks the same that his brother is always Rite..and his Son Anand thinks the same..these two peoples in the world Always believes that what he do is Rite always... Yar that was So touchy..so emotional...Loved It...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update...
well its a filler epi...but then loved anand C-kunal moments...the last part was the best...
anand C is exact replica of his mother siddhi...the way like a james bonds he is investigating his father's whereabouts...though he has anand SR traits in him...but he is exact replica of his mother...calm...composed...focused...determined...now jasoos james bond...i don't think anand SR have done jasoos on his brother...

i love the small FB of SiNal...really missed those moments...kunu was so heartbroken...

gaurav i can't crack laughing...oh god the kanjoos takes calculator with him for experimenting expenses purpose for family...🤣...i have never seen such kanjoos in my life🤣...even my uncle is kanjoos😆...but not like gaurav...gaurav is special made creature on planet...🤣

i don't understand why always difficult task is given to siddhi...i feel so bad for her...kunu gets everything in silver spoon...one such example is anand C...kunu doesn't need hardwork to raise him up...anand C has inherited such matured qualities in him when he was in siddhi's womb...thats the reason why he is exact replica of siddhi...poor siddhi have to reform a brat...which is a much difficult task...a similar task when she was married to kunal...first father now son...both are giving hard time to siddhi...she doesn't have peace alot...but i am sure siddhi will reform him and he will love his mother more than his life...when father could not resist himself from falling in love with siddhi...how can son resist himself for not loving his mother...i love the matured convo b/w abhay-siddhi...i see a good bond striking b/w abhay-siddhi...and he will be the reason why anand D will be close to his mother...

kunu have promised his elder son that he will not gamble...so here comes kunu's professional start...and anand D has challenge his mom to richness...here comes siddhi's professional start...

two lawyers coming face to face once again
adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why all of you are saying Gaurav kanjoos makhichus. He is only person to take care of all family members. He has a burden. He has to manage all things. yeh bhai bahut bariya tarika hai kunal kuch bhi na kare bus jara sa emotionally uth gaye to sabke bhale = sabne keh diya ke kunal khabhi galat nahi karte netheley bethey rahe aur bechara gaurav sab kuch karta rehe tab bhi sabke liye kanchus. sabne sahi kaha hai - ki karne wala hamesha bura banta hai
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: adohare

why all of you are saying Gaurav kanjoos makhichus. He is only person to take care of all family members. He has a burden. He has to manage all things. yeh bhai bahut bariya tarika hai kunal kuch bhi na kare bus jara sa emotionally uth gaye to sabke bhale = sabne keh diya ke kunal khabhi galat nahi karte netheley bethey rahe aur bechara gaurav sab kuch karta rehe tab bhi sabke liye kanchus. sabne sahi kaha hai - ki karne wala hamesha bura banta hai

U r Rite.. He is worried abt money all the time bcz he is managing to Run House with his own Salary only..which is Quite difficult.. But The way he always express his feelings that shows him Kanjoos.. CV is even showing him like that if he gets more money he will be Kanjoos even then...
Don"t take any comment in to heart.. Its all Just for Fun...

we all Understand Too his Position and feelings...
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Neeme, Thnks fr the Written Update.

The episode ws wonderful especially in terms of Kunal-Anand scenes as those scenes wer really wonderful.
The father-son duo is rocking in the show.

Luking fwd sum nice Siddhi-Anand scenes in the tonight episode.
Hoping soon we gonna get 2 c mother-son bonding in the show.