14th Aug: WU : AshNi n the MALLU-Dilema

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no comments abt mallu jab tak change mujhe nazar nahi aata hai i wont spare a word for her...finally BB spoke and he talked sense...gud advice to ashu...liking Dr.nidhi a lot...grt ashni romance...loved it...more coming up 2 morrow...waiting for it...😛
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnk god i didnt watch so its mallu gatha all over.. God!  i will b happy reading ur updates.. Tanu.. thnx so much.. 

so finally seems mallu has chng of heart.. she did ask abt Nidhi.. thnk God bt still no apology or remorse..

if she calls Ashu.. i will b the wanting Jagan take her back tht instance

Y Ashu feels this much for this woman i dont understand.. Mallu has definitey tried some kala jaadu totka on advice of Sue.. i m sure!
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Liked the opening of Mallu  topic..

Thanks Tanu.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Tanu

Loved the episode...

Ashutosh is getting better by the day...like old wine...BB spoke like a concerned father-in-law today...don't know whether it is the baby but I can't hate Mallika anymore...Nidhi was her usual chirpy self...loved the little romance...

But must say I am surprised by one thing...Nidhi did not ask Ashutosh a word about Mallika...very unusual for a wife..I would say next to impossible...I am curious to know what my husband says even to my mother-in-law...wait for an hour or two and if no there is no news forthcoming, I ask myself 😆,...Nidhi is possibly the only wife in the world who doesn't care what her husband and his ex-friend had to say to each other...

But yes, I loved the episode...really looking forward  to tomorrow!

P.S- Ashutosh looked really handsome today in the bedroom sequence !
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Absolutely lovely update Tanu..

Mallu was pro Nidhi today...But still Iam not comfortable with her bahaviour. Ek dum chance paate hi she is giving emotional dialogues...Ashu is trying to ignore the dialogues - but dont know how long...Mathur's speech was a surprise, but what he said was 100% correct...Unable to understand how Ashu has actually taken the advice.

The Ashni scenes at the end were very sweet and touching...Precap promises some more - but wont be expecting too much and be disappointed later...The promo where Nidhi was talking abt Mallika to Ashu maybe shown tomorrow - the dress in the promo and the precap does not match...Maybe it will be on thurs - maybe Ashu may contact Mallika again or Maillika may contact him and hence Nidhi reacts - Lets wait and see...KP ka miracle pata nahi kab hoga

The precap reminded me of scene from Abhiman - where Jaya used to wake up Amitabh early in the morning...
cherry1234 thumbnail
Thnx 4 sharing...today's episode was nice..best part was BB finaly saw nidhi's nana in him..nd he was v.gud today nd ofcoure ashni's cute romance was d highlight of today's episode...
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Loved the episode...

Ashutosh is getting better by the way...like old wine...BB spoke like a concerned father-in-law today...don't know whether it is the baby but I can't hate Mallika anymore...Nidhi was her usual chirpy self...loved the little romance...

But must say I am surprised by one thing...Nidhi did not ask Ashutosh a word about Mallika...very unusual for a wife..I would say next to impossible...I am curious to know what my husband says even to my mother-in-law...wait for an hour or two and if no there is no news forthcoming, I ask myself 😆,...Nidhi is possibly the only wife in the world who doesn't care what her husband and his ex-friend had to say to each other...

But yes, I loved the episode...really looking forward  to tomorrow!

Nidhi's questioning may not be far - already promo has been shown where she clearly asks Ashu to let Mallika live her life and let them lead their life separately..
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A good sensible episode,it's very difficult for a person like Ashu to leave someone in distress hence he feels the pain for mallika..
thank god mallika asked about Nidhi nahi toh aaj woh pitney wali thi..
so it BB who is saying no for mallika aaj Nidhi ka nana jag gaya good advice from him and Kpji ke example kya baat ! I hope Ashu follows them...
look at Nidhi she is so good even after that women tried to kill her she is defending her that's our Nidhi always good at heart the reason Ashu is crazy about her loved her today...
last beautiful Ashni romance the caring husband and loving wife are treat to watch ...fantastic chemistry bet the two..
on the whole a good episode had everything drama,romance and good work by all Sk,Kk,Alok nath...a must watch episode if you are ktlk fans..😊
thanks tanu for your update...
Edited by shalini.malik72 - 11 years ago
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed wu. For once today BB  behaved  like  Nidhi's  Nana . I am confused about Ashu. Does someone need to advice him on Mallika  anymore ?  Taken aback when he asked why when BB  told not to talk about Mallu.😕 An average episode. Again the same old trick of hooking the viewers with romance. Edited by radhika72 - 11 years ago