Hitler indira ko mili ek Hitler doctor. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
raj u say whatever u want..i hate this doctor thats it..i cant tolerate her with rishi anymore..kitna jaldi hosake chalejaanedo isko bas..yahi prartana hai mera..if indu cant alive let her die & rishi also obviously die & HD will end rather than irritating this 3rd angle & her love towards ricky😡
Originally posted by light_28

Shweta's love ?? You mean it is shweta's love somewhere for ricky that is making her do so.. Oh plzzz she is a doctor and who says doctors do not go out of the way to save a patient.. They do .. They have been choosen for this.. You may say that being a friend to ricky and now indira,is helping shweta to be a more skilled doctor . Atlest i take her character till now as a good doctor and friend. Hope cvs maintain it and add on good into her character

i answered this question in my above post.

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

raj u say whatever u want..i hate this doctor thats it..i cant tolerate her with rishi anymore..kitna jaldi hosake chalejaanedo isko bas..yahi prartana hai mera..if indu cant alive let her die & rishi also obviously die & HD will end rather than irritating this 3rd angle & her love towards ricky😡

@bold--

this will be decided by audience--if trp increases in this track then HD survives and i am really hoping that.

what ever shown in past  3 moths failed with audience and cvs forced to bring something new.

lets see how this new entry going to work with audience.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago

support system toh teek hai but no need to show extra pyaar to rishi..iskeliye indu hai

even i don't like rishi & shewta hug
but not liking her that much.
May be we should watch and see before we deside after all we thought the same when Sumer came may be she wil bring Inshi closer just like Sumer .
Hitler indira ko mili ek Hitler doctor.😛

despite indiras protest swetha taken stern step and admitted indira in to hospital.

hitler indira ko uski marzi ke bina control karna bahut mushkil hai.

but swetha successfully dose that work .

ab Hitler indira ko mili uski jaisi ek Hitler  doctor.😛
Originally posted by 100raj

@bold--

this will be decided by audience--if trp increases in this track then HD survives and i am really hoping that.

what ever shown in past  3 moths failed with audience and cvs forced to bring something new.

lets see how this new entry going to work with audience.

Raj what makes u to think because of the 3rd angle HD is working now.. i will say past 10 days writers are giving more preference & screen space to Rishi hence trp is rising up..plz. dont say past 3 months se HD is down & not woked with audience.  We watch only for Rishi & Inshi.  We have not encouraged any spl appearances till now & not going to entertain in future too.. We just cant watch any 3rd angle in between our inshi.  U may be happy with swetha but certainly not the rest of the people

Raj what makes u to think because of the 3rd angle HD is working now.. i will say past 10 days writers are giving more preference & screen space to Rishi hence trp is rising up..plz. dont say past 3 months se HD is down & not woked with audience.  We watch only for Rishi & Inshi.  We have not encouraged any spl appearances till now & not going to entertain in future too.. We just cant watch any 3rd angle in between our inshi.  U may be happy with swetha but certainly not the rest of the people

if prople not happy then trps will go down--and that is not happening--

only some people in forum is bashing swetha .
but generally this track is accepted and aasia entry dose not affected trp of Hd--which other entries done in the past.slowly trp os HD increasing for Hd after swetha entry.

in next two week you will get answer--weather public going to accept swetha or not as new promo showing  prominently swetha and rishi marriage only.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago