WU:14/8-Uncomfortable Mo;Confused Vi;Selfish Pr

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks.

Pradeep is a scumbag and is getting on my nerves! Apart from that, I'm liking this new storyline between Mona-Vineet

Team Vineet! 👍🏼
thanks!
Not liking the current storyline at all! pradeep=yuck this man is just an idiot. I hope Mona kicks him out, shuts her mother in law up, and gets the kids in control soon.
Vineet's wife was Piyali? Toh woh Shaina kaun thi? 😃 In one of the early episodes, Vineet apologises to Anushka saying he could not meet her as he was with Shaina (implying that he was spending time with his wife's memories).
Another blooper from EK.
Originally posted by blyton

Vineet's wife was Piyali? Toh woh Shaina kaun thi? 😃 In one of the early episodes, Vineet apologises to Anushka saying he could not meet her as he was with Shaina (implying that he was spending time with his wife's memories).
Another blooper from EK.

hahah Blyt- u r ri8.. i forgot that blooper blooper; what ever, enjoyed seeing his confused feelings for mona 😛😳
thanks swetha for the update

seriously if mona has taken step forward her first priority wud be to set her kids right and make them understand the truth and fact

second alok has to speak up more rather than go silent

third  anushka needs to slap pradeep now and move out of that house

fourth story line has to tighten