Fear Files

If Only RAMSAY BROTHERS made this show...

the_KHAN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel like the show would do a 1000000 times better if it was made my India's master of horror...The Ramsay Brothers! Do you guys remember watching The Zee Horror Show?!?! it was waaay ahead of it's time. NOTHING compared to today's shows.. (besides Shhh...phir koi hai) beats TZH! 

Fear Files along with other indian based horror shows NEEDS TO IMPROVE THEIR SOUND EFFECTS! it's annoying as f**k! I mean out of no where...a girl starts breathing heavily..and yet u see her close-up and she's just sitting on top of the closet..smiling down at the people...W*F?!?! 

as for "based on true events" Yup...so is Spider Man!😆 LOL

but in all seriousness..no it's not based on true events...I have studied media/ and am a student of films and mass communications...what we, the media, do is that say if someone claims that a "witch" lives in the forest...and everyone claims no one has actually seen her..blah blah...we take that 1-5% of the facts from the ppl..and add 95% of the horror element to it ðŸ˜‰ yes maybe SOME of the incidents did occur..but probably only 1-10% is true and the other percentage is made up. ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
bang on! that's what ive been thinking all this time even though the cases might be true but yeah alllooot of the other elements are fake and added for hype and trp :L