..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Phew, I really think this show is going wayy too fast.

I would have loved to see more development in the Sahil-Shivani love story rather than just jumping into the family drama with the mom not approving and wahtnot. And Sahil lying to Shivani cannot be leading to anything good. Man, my fingers are crossed for these two.

The Anoop-Mansi story, I do think it's going pretty well so far.

Today was just one set of awkward after another 😆 Poor Mansi, she makes those sweets and her future husband doesn't eat them =/ I felt quite bad when she left from the restaurant angrily, dragging Kavita out with her. But the two sisters are the best, really, trying to leave the couple alone to give them some time together, but clearly it didn't work out too well. I liked that they were really honest with each other, very frank, and I guess that's how they should be if they have any hope of trying to get to know each other.

On a side note, Naina Bhabhi is driving me crazy. She's so horrible in the way she acts with Mansi. Poor girl is freaking out about not knowing and not getting along with Anoop, and Naina's sitting there not making things any better.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode though.

Your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ya...agreed...it was funny and sad at the same time...the mithai situation...i think Anoop will defo calll Mansi tomorrow to manofy her...wht say...it will b fun tomorrow... 😊
mandygill thumbnail
i guess we r used to watching the long eye lock situations! well i think once shivani moves to udaypur they will show more of their interaction which might seem to be more believable..anyway i am enjoying the hunks esp AK and the show so far!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

Ya...agreed...it was funny and sad at the same time...the mithai situation...i think Anoop will defo calll Mansi tomorrow to manofy her...wht say...it will b fun tomorrow... 😊

Haha for sure! Well, let's hope that he decides to call Mansi and apologize or something like that. He's going to need lots and lots of practice manofying for all the times he manages to irritate her 😆
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandygill

i guess we r used to watching the long eye lock situations! well i think once shivani moves to udaypur they will show more of their interaction which might seem to be more believable..anyway i am enjoying the hunks esp AK and the show so far!

Haha I do think we are used to the eye lock situations which would be fun here as well. But even beyond that, I feel like it would have been a good idea to introduce their relationship gradually just so we as an audience feel connected to their relationship. Just as we are seeing the arranged marriage relationship develop gradually, I would have loved to see the love blossom between the Sahil and Shivani slowly as well.

I like the characters separately and they have awesome personalities, but we haven't seen them together enough for me to love them as a couple yet. We haven't seen their misunderstandings and little fights or making up or anything, their interactions and that's what I would have loved to see.

I'm crossing my fingers though for the future!

And 😆😆 Agreed! Both guys are mighty good looking and both pairs have lots of potential :)
mandygill thumbnail
yes, naina i agree, i do hope that the cvs execute their scenes well so that we can connect to both the couples!
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Naina, Thank you very much for your quick write-up! Really appreciated!
Keshawn thumbnail
Thanks for today's written update!