•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hi

Disappointing ...Never thought that Mansi would be a helpless cry baby ????... 😭😭😭😭

ciao
i know, i thought she was more mature and sensible, and she is the one who wanted arranged marriage, then what happened now! how can she know the person without falling in love..then she should have gone for love marriage! seems like she is contradicting her own beliefs!
Mansai is not only a cry girl and also a short tempered and family dependent.She cant take her own decision.
I know!!

For someone who totally believes in arranged marriages and who thinks her family knows better when picking her husband you would think she'd be a lil more excited and not start crying because so far they seem different.
yeah...i thought she's very mature as she supports arrange marriage...but poor girl...nothing matches wid her's nd anoop's choice...moreover her 2 b husband is not atall interested 2 talk...awww...she totally depends on her own family...whether it is desicion of her marriage or life..
Ya i m diaapointed... 😑 Mansi s chacater is not supposed to b like tht..i really hope CVs check. This..
yes exactly.. she was the one supporting arranged marriagges.. and now she is herserlf confused and is going a lil bit towards love marriages..
a personally think that cvs like love marriages.. thats why they are showing divyani's marriage an un succesfull one and mansi's bro's marriage a very happy one..
they should not think like that.. problems should b for all.. not only in 1 type of marriage..  because its our decision to decide which ones better, not theirs.
I watched the first few epi and then stopped

Breaking apart the friendship was just silly and cliche..especially so early in the soap

It would have been more interesting to see their friendship continue, but due to circumstances, have Shivani do an arranged marriage, and Mansi do a love marriage

then a friendship friction track could have started, and the show would fast forward to 3 years ahead, where we see them in their respective marriages, and the challenges each are facing

this show is poorly written and seems to be written on the fly
she is just what most of the hindi tv soap lead ladies are πŸ˜†

damsel in distress glycerine ka kuan
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I watched the first few epi and then stopped

Breaking apart the friendship was just silly and cliche..especially so early in the soap

It would have been more interesting to see their friendship continue, but due to circumstances, have Shivani do an arranged marriage, and Mansi do a love marriage

then a friendship friction track could have started, and the show would fast forward to 3 years ahead, where we see them in their respective marriages, and the challenges each are facing

this show is poorly written and seems to be written on the fly
I agree with you... i saw 3rd epi and i m like wattt just small silly argument and you breakup your friendship with your best friendπŸ˜• then you were not best friends and i m not interested in this show any more...i thought its going to be so interesting but seems like they are copying koi dil mein hain old show lol