Satyamev Jayate

WU:15th August: SMJ Ka Safar --Towards Change

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Satyamev Jayate brought crores of people together, with a result that no other television show has achieved. For the team behind the creation of Satyamev Jayate, it was a journey that began more than two years ago. Find out what their experiences were, and how people all over India and abroad have reacted to this path-breaking programme.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, goes the saying. Explore the beginnings of the marvelous adventure that is Satyamev Jayate.

As the team traveled to the nooks and corners of India, stories of incredible experiences emerged, leaving lasting impressions.

Responses to the issues raised through Satyamev Jayate were phenomenal. Donations poured in, as did reactions from viewers, each of whom had their own story to tell.

From the campaign for safe food, to eradication of manual scavenging, Indians showed that they want things to change for the better, and that they are willing to take part in the process.

Proving that the idea of India spelt out in the Preamble to the Constitution is not only a dream, Indians everywhere are changing and making change happen.

There was nothing much to write I mean what more I could have written for this WU as it was just a journey. This was at last my last WU for this forum or any other forum is WU😭.

Wish all of you

HAPPY
INDEPENDENCE
DAY
Edited by --Pooja- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for updating...will miss satyamev jayate...