•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I mean cmkon was the casting crew blind on selecting her? blind crew is blind so ugly she is YUCK ! they must replace here so UGLY she is this show not even gona complete 100 episodes if they dont change shivani actress 
hmmm! she is a good actress, but AK is far too good looking than her!
pls stop bashing actors i have already reported against u.

U have no right to say anything like this for shivani who is hard working and by all means a good looking actress
Originally posted by shana0127

pls stop bashing actors i have already reported against u.

U have no right to say anything like this for shivani who is hard working and by all means a good looking actress
👏👏👏
yes even i am not really happy with shivani being paired with ashish... i cud not find the chemistry between them... something is missing...

but dat doesnt mean we can bash someone... shivani is definitely not ugly!!

agree with shana on this... she is a hard working and talented actress ...
we hav no right to bash anyone...
Is only looks important???
plzzz dear don't bash actors...they r doing hard work just 2 entertain us...we all should appreciate dat...nd looks r not important...u should observe her acting...she's a good actress...plzzz never bash any actors
Originally posted by TheWatcher

I mean cmkon was the casting crew blind on selecting her? blind crew is blind so ugly she is YUCK ! they must replace here so UGLY she is this show not even gona complete 100 episodes if they dont change shivani actress 

My Response

I suggest you follow the regulations of this forum and refrain from making any super-disparaging  remarks about any of the characters in this show. Give them the utmost respect!

Rules are already made clear in this topic regarding Actor bashing and making comments on their physical appearence ..,. plss go through it and in future make sure such type of posts r nor repeated again

**Topic closed
LMYAM Dev team