WU 15 aug 2012(india & anandi's independence day)

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
illi cant do update due to some personal reason..so m doing very brief update

anandi touching evryone's feet again and got blessing
gehna brings tilak thaal and do the tilak of shiv and DS prestns him with plate of silver full of money..shiv denies and only takes 100rs...anmd says as its ritual and tradition so he will take this only
ds asking to do engegment and marrige soon
shiv pa says they too wanted to have shiv marrige as soon as posible and now after seeing anandi feels they should ahve brought barat now only to take anandi now to their home..and DS says will call panditji tom and will ask for date as soon as posible and shiv mom says to get up as they also need to do much work at home if wants to bring anandi as soon as posible and then shiv mom says to DS to forgive them for coming wihout notice and DS says now dont say all this as now they are off one family and lolzzz dadu flirts with DS saying now he has all right to come to meet her when eva he wants and starts about his field war..and DS says now she too eager to knwo about it too
all leaves and anadi respcts them by asmebling her hands in namsaty
dadau and papa blesses happily
CM and anandi ahs full negative vibes
iravti holds her face lovingly and bless her with so much love
shiv crosses with eye lock
DS is all teary eyes and says she will remember this teez always as this is new begning for anandi and brings so much hapiness for her and fulfilling her most wanted wish and hugs anandi
anandi in her room and thinking about the past 6 months..divorce and then finlay pighead leaving her and final divorce and shiv entry and mother's death and now engegment and her hands goes to the nekless CM put in her neck and she pulls it and throws it in disgust...and remembering bhairo's word about anadi and pighead saying to anandi's paa i got sita for my son ram now whats your decisiona and anandi;s paa all happy and agres to the marrige

wait till adverise finishes...1st part finish

anandi now realising what she has done and divorse signing day comes to her and lawyer voice they no more huby and wife and they both are free of each other..now ashima words of enlighting her about DS asking shiv to marry anandi and bhago words to marry shiv and promise before dying whateva happens she wont back out of her words and will marry shiv and DS words of what a gem they shekhars geting in anandi as their in-laws and CM words now anandi belong to them and just then shiv phone comes and anandi throws her phone from her hands and shiv is like whay she not piking up the phone...and i think she dosent want to talk thats why dosent wann pressure to marry her and watching vdo if anandi with so much love and theri anandi hearing all voices at same time bhago DS Cm evryones and closes her ears and then bhago voice comes again whateva hapens anandi you will never back out form your last promise to me to amrry shiv and see see the neckless she ahs throwna nd it has lended jsut under the phot of bhago and anandi goes pick it up and again respects it and touches it to her head in as asking for blessing and again wears it back seeing her mom face in photo and goes and stand in front of miror and piks up her phone again and dials shiv no. again shiv watching vdo of teez and sees anandi no. ... anandi asking you caled and shiv apologise and anandi says its ohk...and shiv says he dint knew they will fix it and will give her all that neckless and finalised the weeding and he knows she might be going through so much roughmness that time remembering all the past but said i promsie he will never pressure her for anything and knows family are polls apart but he knows his family they are people who will only give her love and she can do freely anything for jaitsir and they wont interfare as they all too wants her to be happy and she is very gratitude and says jaistir is now a part of life and it means a lot for saying ke she is free to do whatsoeva and shiv says he knows jaitsir is now her very itnegral part of life abut atleast now he too can be a part of it even if he cant be anandi's part and says to lighten moment tom. meeting so do she remmebers about it and anandi says yes,...and shiv asks can he come and piks her up and anandi says yes...and they both says good night and 2nd part over...

wait till adveritsmnt gets over

panditji seeing his book to find the date and says choumasaa is theri so no marrige date and all are worried and tense and dint find this good...and DS says she ahs given promsie to anandi's mom so give date so that they can fulfill the promsie and anandi's hapiness can be given her back...and panditji says adhek maas is their so no ways marrige can happen for 4 months but their is one thing they can do..there is this date after 4 days and well tis not suitable for amrrige type cermony but they can do soem small type function like engegment liek sort and all are happy listning this and agrees

voice over - soem people are so firm and truth to theri promise ke to fulfill that words and promsie they even neglets and forgets the pain and uneasiness in their heart to fulifill the wish and promise given to them

precap - dadu asks DS if she is angry with him keya?? and DS says why he saying so...and dadu says outside when he gave water to clean her hands she was so stiff and all...did he do soem thign wrong keyaa????DS says oh!it was him keyaa!she dint recognise him and dadu says then ohk and presents her with roses ,white colour...and DS face is all hahahahhaa...so hillarious who dosent knwo for the 1st time in her life what to say do act or react or to shout or to acept😆

Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
its in 2nd page so you ppl not replying keyaaa
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anandi, my Anandi...there's none here to share ur heartache n shed a tear 4 u..
Dheeraj rakh...happy days ahead...
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shiv is so good - I never knew our kadak collector sahab is so empathetic.

Hope Anandi realises his affection for her soon.
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Payal.
The title of the topic doesnt indicate that it has written update, so maybe that's a reason of people not replying
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Payal for the wonderful update. really did not like the scene where anandi throws what shiv s family had given her with so much love though. 😕. lovvved the precap😆
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Payal for the update.

You said it is a short update...WOW...I wonder how would the full update be🤣.

Go girl!! You rock!!
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: timepass

Thank you Payal for the update.

You said it is a short update...WOW...I wonder how would the full update be🤣.

Go girl!! You rock!!

tomorow my day darling
their you will get full taste of my full update 😉
love you swetuuu🤗
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice updte👏Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ok i am getting a bit confused now  i can understand ( ok  i am only referring to me 😆because some differ with me😆 )if Anandi is in pain  remembering her time with Jagaya ..if all those memories about Jagaya are coming to her  i can understand her pain , .when she is getting into another relation  she is having fashbacks about her previous relation ...i can understand if right now she is not ready for another marriage i can understand why she is not happy  ...but why she is behaving like this 😕why so angry ?throwing necklace away shiv's phone away angry at remembering what Choti Maa said now Anandi is their's ..closing her ears on others words then remembering Bhago's  words you won't back off from your promise then picking necklace up and also calling shiv again...😕what exactly is her problem ..is it she doesn't want  to get into any relation because she fears to be betrayed again ..or either is it she doesn't want to give Jagaya's place to anyone ...😕well today her behavoir seems like the second option more 😕i mean she just can't believe her relation with Jagaya is over and she can't be anyone else 😕ok i can understand her attitude till she is not happy with second marriage ok even i understand its difficult for her to get over her past her love ..and give that place to another man .. her tears i can understand but this anger i really can't understand this anger in her ...Anandi is a woman who has been giving inspiration to others to move on in their lives from their bad past to new world she is the same woman who brought Asha out of misery to new world where happiness and colors of life  are  waiting for her ..Anandi is the same woman who gave this courage to many people who were hopeless from their lives that any good can ever happen to them she gave them courage its not necessary always bad will happen to them future holds many happiness for you ..so why for her own self moving on in her life with second marriage has become a life and death issue ?😕isn't it double attitude from Anandi
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago