SSK Written Update 15/08

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                  WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with Simar telling Khusi I will not send you Jail but you have to leave the house...Khusi Shocks...Prem comes(Prem Prem you went to bring coffee for Roli but after long time you came with no coffee)...Prem asks khusi why did you come...Roli tells she is worried for Simar...Roli and khusi leaves Room

Roli tells Khusi to go...Khusi cries and wipes her tears and tells"I will not leave the house"Roli is shocked...Khusi tells I will not confess the truth,How will you prove that jewellery is fake without evidence"...Roli innocently acts and says "you only said that
jewellery is fake...and you had done the robbery"

Khusi tells Roli "Ok Roli...i will once again confess that I had replaced the jewellery...I had done the robbery drama and Simar fell from steps because of me ...I had already told you
and once again telling you that i had done the poison drama to make you go out of the house...You can't prove without evidence "...

Khusi turns and is about to leave ...Hears the recording which khusi told to Roli...Khusi turns towards Roli and is shocked...Recording is from Roli's mobile...Khusi comes near
Roli...Roli tells This is the proof...Khusi takes the mobile forcibly...

Khusi tells I am the betrayer...I am the worst...i did not leave any evidence till now...How do you think I will leave this evidence...i will crash this mobile...Khusi is about to crash...Roli tells crash it...I know about you so i had sent a copy to my mail...khusi is
shocked...Now pack your clothes and go from house...

Bharadwaj parivar in hall waiting for khusi...Khusi comes and is shocked...Sankalp asks where did you go...Khusi tells i got a bad dream about Simar...so i went to see simar...sankalp says " you can tell me "..Khusi says you are in deep sleep ...

Khusi in her room has tears in her eyes...Remembering Her sister talking with her telling I thought of leaving everything but this Simar made my plan flop...Khusi sister hit by vehicle...Her sister dead"...

Khusi gets up from bed and goes near  cupboard opens and takes a pot (with her sister ashes)...Khusi tells my revenge is complete...Simar lost her baby which is more precious
for her than her life...Simar will never forget this thing...I am not willing to leave this house but i am desperate...Screen freezes on Khusi's face...

No Precap

Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
presim thumbnail
hay I am the 1st one...      
-anu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u for this valuable n beautiful WU...i dont know hindi...todays epi was more importent...WU was very useful...thank u once more...😊 Edited by anu65040 - 11 years ago
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update.

So how many of you think Khushi will go away without getting any punishment?????

I think Khushi will go to Jail...now the time has come to unwrap Khushi's "KARTOOT"
lisarose thumbnail
Thank you for the wu
@timepass i feel Kushi will not be caught so quickly. But i.am hoping i am proved wrong and kushi goes to jail.

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU deepika...🤗
tweety8 thumbnail
Thank u sooo much for the wu😉.Now I understand the words behind the emotions.Hope things will get better soon. 😊
sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much for this written update