WU 15 8 12, VS drunk unhappy Amu & parents to go

Posted: 11 years ago
HI FRIENDS TODAY'S UPDATE

WU 15 8 12

Amu tries to persuade her parents telling them Adi loves her but her parents are not ready to listen she cries and says she can't live without Adi. They tell her they listened to everything from childhood but now the cannot let her stay and will break this relation and they will take her  asking her to pack all her things.

Adi comes to a house and TVS jeep is there he goes in and finds a room decorated as a bridal suite with Sugni's pictures everywhere and he kicks a bottle unknowingly and finds TVS in drunken stupor .TVS tells him he has decorated this room  for Sugni and wanted to bring her here after marriage but she did not come. He tells her so many people said so many things  he says look at me do you see cheat, an untrue or sinful person as he is not that but only one thing you can see that he could not tell the truth to Sugni and she also thought me her enemy how did she think I am her enemy, And he is left nowhere neither here nor there he asks Adi you are so educated tell me why I could not tell her the truth and he says he loves her very much and collapses.

Rattu is following Sugni and insists he will tell her mother Sugni tells you can go and tell her as nothing is left so she has decided her path and no one can stop her.  Rattu insists she is an inspiration to all and she should not break but Sugni says the air is bad here and asks him to go away with Champa as if he stays in this village they will also be spoilt.

Adi does not know what to do he looks around the room thinking how much Mamaji loves her and he did not understand that love  he finds a cover  and a letter by Mamaji to Sugni he reads it aloud and it says that he could never express his feelings properly and his love is like a river  today they are together with her dreams despite so much opposition and asking her to open a jewellery box with keys for the world he created for her Sugni you are the one who made me alive otherwise I was long dead. TVS calls Aditya  saying he loves her very much but she left him and went and left me alone he asks him to call her saying why I am  live and tries to drink more and scolds Adi  when he stops him to let him drink and do what he wants and asks how he can forget her. Adi says time will heal. TVS says no and says how I broke her dreams and filled her eyes with tears and made her cry and asks him to take her to Sugni. When Adi refuses he says no he wants to meet her once even if she hates him or gives him poison otherwise he will die.

Amu gets call from Adi saying he found Mamaji and he is coming back but there is some problem and asks her what happened and why she is upset. Amu says that he will know when he comes home. She comes with her baggage and Jiji and Kuku try to stop them but Amu's parents insist to leave  immediately breaking the engagement and without meeting Adi .They say they will break the relationship with Amu also and if she wants them she should come immediately. Episode ends on Amu's shocked face.

Precap TVS asks Sugni to forgive him and Sugni says she can do anything but never pardon him TM.

TC AND GOD BLESS

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Wo what an emotional episode I have nothing much to say as my heart is aching for Vikram and can't stop the tears from falling 😒

Varun is one of those actors who been blessed with performance backed roles and he was flawless in all of them. This might be his best role if not one of the greatest.

Precap : I'm glad Sugvi finally get there confrontational scene tomorrow. Sugni can be angry and not forgive him but atleast they can get it all out and hopefully move ahead in life, is you can even called it that.

Also I was so surprised Adi recognized Amu was upset over the phone. Nandish is doing a wonderful job
Thanks alot for the prompt update chalhov. Can't wait to see the
episode this evening. Since Riwa arrival things haven't been the same
between Vickram and Sugni. Both of them are shattered and heart-
broken. Vickram never set out to hurt or humiliated Sugni. Vickram lie
cost him the most precious thing in his life Sugni. Only Vickram knows
Riwa unusual behavior pattern , that's why he kept quite on the wedding
day.
Why are they getting rid of Amrita. She is perfect for Adi. If they paired
Adi with Sugni it will be a disaster. Adi considered Vickram a father
figure so, it will be inappropriate of him to love his uncle's love. I hope the CVs
approach this delicate issue carefully without losing their fan.
There are many fans who are rooting for the Sugvi Jodi to be back together.
Let's see what the CVs have in store for us.

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
Yes Putija and Rani, it was a very sad show and painful to watch TV in such a pathetic condition. Indeed one of the mosf flawless and great performances!

1) We saw few changed scenarios never shown before, all in one epi. Amu's parents suddenly showing up (yest) and out of the blue deciding to break up the Adi-Amu engagement. Granted they saw Reva alive yest and how a thakur could break the heart of a young innocent girl, but CVs HURRIED the breakup rather suddenly and sooo unrealistically, as if they had a deadline to do so. It was out and out baseless. The issue could have been dealt with by the parents in a more natural and emotional way. But since that was lacking, it all seemed so mechanical and robotic IMO.  I only hope Amu has better sense, and I think she does, and will NOT return with the parents inspite of mother's filmy threat to sever all ties with her if she did not leave. 🤢 But all signs are pointing towards a final break-up btw Adi-Amu, irrespective of parents objections. (Parents were the last straw.)

2) The brief convo btw Rattu-Sug was a refreshing change and how she has been an inspiration, a good example of what a respectful life should be like for a Bedni. In the scene Sugni's eyes portray nothing but determination and power of her dignity. Yet it seems the hurt and total loss of trust is going to be misplaced and lead her to make wrong decision and direction when she said BARBAADI, and that the air in the village is full of poison. The extent of her hurt could even resort to sardhakai and this time G wont be able to stop her coz Mai knows too well the REASONS behind Sug wanting to destroy her, IMO.

3) VB's acting talent as a drunk and Adi reading his letter in VB's voice were yet one more feather in his cap. It was amazing, even though not the TVS we grew to admire and love. And as per the precap, Adi having realized the depth of mama's love, complies with his wish so that Sug really starts hating him the way she confronts him and tough like a lioness.

So IMO, just thru these 3 points above (if not more) CVs seem to be making an attempt to introduce few turns in hopes to turn things around in the serial. All the best to them! All we can do is W&W.

Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
 Very emotional heart broken episode,  💔  vikram filled episode..  mama-bhanja scene was again nice.. their bonding looks good..  👍🏼
adi was surprise that how much his mama loves sug.. may be if he knew it before perhaps he din't do as such or he do some thing different .. as an actor varun is flawless .. u can feel his pain and sorrow ..  O sugni  ! dear what u lost... 😭 
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
varun rocks as always.
You get the sense that Adi is finally realising how much TVS loves and needed Sugni.
Confrontation necessary but its not helpful that TVS is drunk and G is breathing down their neck.
I hope Sugni finds out that TVS did not lie to her from the beginning ie. He only found out about Reva after he annouanced their marriage on Teej at Adi-Amu engagement.
Regardless of whether Sugni forgives him now or ever she needs to know the truth that upto the point of announcement TVS's action honest/true.
Just my opinion No offence intended
Thanks for the written update
Thank god Sugni can never forgive him ... But forgiving someone means you have a big generous heart 😉

thankx chalhov ... 🤗

Nothing much to say on my side ... I just cried ,cried and cried. Whats wrong with varun? How can he act so damn gud? I dun think i can watch the epi again... 😭
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by komal07

thankx chalhov ... 🤗

Nothing much to say on my side ... I just cried ,cried and cried. Whats wrong with varun? How can he act so damn gud? I dun think i can watch the epi again... 😭

I don't know and be so effortless while doing it 😍

I know I definitely can't watch that episode again it was too much and normally men serials turn me off in those scenes but with Varun is like he wasn't even acting, he made TVS real in that scene. 👏
Thanks for the update...
It was such a sad episode and Vikram single handedly carried the episode. Great acting by VB.
Also I found Nandish good as Adi, he could emote well and did his part well.
It was such a heartwrenching scene to see the mighty TVS lost in alcohol and read to beg Sugni for forgiveness... the women he loved the most in his life now wnats her to hate him & give him poison 😭
I cant bear to see him like this and looks like Sugni has determined to ruin her life and she will be choosing her destructor herself. I now feel Vikram to safeguard her will end up doing her SarDhakai...