Posted: 11 years ago
avantika charmngly said because of her and her family adi is in great trouble and hwo she and her family can do something like this and pankhuri is quit confused and asked whats she talkign about and then avantika anounces how latka jhatka mom came and said about adi having mental issues and going through treatment..all are shoked and pankhuri said its not truth
adi aslo says not truth, have full faith and ask pankhuri to tel his mom the truth ke its all a lie what latka jhtak mom said
nana also says to stop insulting her this way
harish says she needs to take break form heatic life
preti says how she can belive latka jhatak mom...she is big time lier and not good to eb with
mama and mamai are audience with khusr fusur
avantika insults pankhuri to the core shouts to call family
dadaji and all having dinner and praising aditya and his family and mama is having negative vibes and pamkhuri cals come dadaji is shoked to see avantika's number...
dadaji couldnt belive when hears pankhuri
dadji more shoked to hear avantika next on phone and saying your grand daughter wants to speak to you
dadaji more shoked to hear pankhuri crying voice
pankhuri cant even speak such nonsence to dadaji but finaly do and dadaji flatly denies...
adi is so relived
harish signals seee
nana is like told u they good man
mama takes the phone and explains to pankhuri how he said lie and to save neha marige and not to worry about all this and jsut concentrate on studies
pankhuri is shoked to hear
pankhuri family is more in shoked to hear mama saying all this to pankhuri
now avantika having a large gufou
nana cant belive
harish is shoked
mama and mami are having full fundaa freee typo fun
avantika says harish now say blame her now after lsitning all this and starts on pakhuri
preeti says to stop it as what avantika is geting insulting pankhuri...as she dint do any such..its her mama..she dint knew..so stop shouting at her
avantika completes ignore
nana said he will call mama and ask why said such nonsence about his grand son
harish also dint like and wants soem explanation but from mamaji
avantika insults more to pankhuri and says to stay away from his darling son and next time she wont tolerate and guptas have to pay dearly as she wont take any nonsence about her son 
she says to pankhuri if any selfrespect she has or not kee after al this she stil standing here jsut get out
preeti is shoked wiht this insult to pankhuri
nana..and harish jsut stands and lsiten to all this
shanky is having tears in his eyes
mama mai dilaogue...even serials dosnt have this lovley type fiasco
and avantika goes after she has her fill of insulting pankhuri to the core
all are standing and watching like chakkasπŸ˜†

precap - pankhuri turns and tries to talk to adi but adi says he is least bother its not her family or mama said all this nonsence..but the thing is this has hurt his mom very deeply..and if she ever even for a moment thought about him being her friend then he request her to leave at once😭

Thank you so much for the written update!! :)
Thank you for the update.  This episode is in the list for the world's worst dinner invitation
Thank God..atleast Mamas truth came out..
TFS...😊
Thank God Preeti and Harish told her off like always...😎

Aditya Deewan--- Yes bhai, your mom is surely in pain 🀒... It is her pain in which she set up this dinner to insult the Guptas! πŸ€ͺ
I can see now where does Aditya get this dumb loyalness for Avantika... His mamaji and NANAji ... who are elder to avantika yet don't speak anything in front of her BS Mama is a gone case but NANA... πŸ˜­
Phewww finally mama ka secret is out...  in the future we won't have AdHuri's wedding breaking off for this drama, which I had dreaded to happen till today's epi!🀣
But i really don't want Pankhuri to go back to Kullu... πŸ˜­ But yes she needs to shift out of the Deewan run hostel a.s.a.p πŸ˜‘
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
thanks for the update...
wow coz of the mama twice pankhu's life is in shambles...

Govardhan mama bhi na? just too much.
thanks for theWU
Originally posted by Spot

Thank you for the update.  This episode is in the list for the world's worst dinner invitation

sachi...😑😑
Thanku for the update!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
I was too depressed to watch the episode...should  I skip today's episode as well??? πŸ˜•
Just can't bear to see Adi mad at Pankhuri πŸ˜­
Yeah right Avanthika is hurt...my foot πŸ˜‘ Can't Adi see that she is just over reacting cause she never liked Pankhuri πŸ˜‘ This is just an excuse for her to push her out of Adi's life. And well if you think her whole reason for disliking Pankhuri is cause Harish likes her..a woman with such ego πŸ˜‘ (But I love the actress..superb acting)
Anyways waiting for your update tonight!!!

thanx payal ...for wonderful update...

i dont know ye lazy nidhi gayi kahan>??? aajkal w u nahi karti??

yaar itna ghatiya episode tha ke pooncho mat...my mom n me cursing avantika huhj...kitna insult kia bechari pankuri ka...baaki sab toh tamasha dekh rahe the...preeeti bas thoda dimmmag wali thi...