WU Aug15- The divide returning.

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

fites r on their way...i was shocked seeing nehas reaction towards vicky... totally unexpected...frst kriyaansh thn misunderstandings btwn swaron n nw  neha n vicky,amar n rinni too... i js dun blv ths
Reading it is irritating how can someone watch it
Thanks for the update. I didnt watch today's , so commenting on the basis of ur update.

Taani told Swayam that none of this would have happened if she hadn't backed out. I dont get this. She is not good enough to be 6th dancer. So if she had been in the team, then team would have lost anyway. So why is she taking blame on herself. 

I still cant connect to this Taani character. She is so lame, always saying sorry and taking blame herself. If you are so sorry, then do something to correct it (as she is shown efficient in her AGS works).

I guess my comment on Taani is out of topic, sorry got carried away. But if anyone can make me understand Taani's POV, then I would be more than happy.
Originally posted by AlinaD

Thanks for the update. I didnt watch today's , so commenting on the basis of ur update.

Taani told Swayam that none of this would have happened if she hadn't backed out. I dont get this. She is not good enough to be 6th dancer. So if she had been in the team, then team would have lost anyway. So why is she taking blame on herself. 

I still cant connect to this Taani character. She is so lame, always saying sorry and taking blame herself. If you are so sorry, then do something to correct it (as she is shown efficient in her AGS works).

I guess my comment on Taani is out of topic, sorry got carried away. But if anyone can make me understand Taani's POV, then I would be more than happy.

I agree with you on Taani part. It feels as if the creatives just make Taani say that she blames herself so the viewers would sympathize knowing that Taani at least realizes the mistake. I don't get her character either. I can connect to all other characters but not her... And you're so right. If you blame yourself for the mistake, then learn how to correct it as well instead of just saying 'I am to blame' all the time. 

well i think her character has been created thus...it is not rational for her to say something like this but in her head ( and I know I have felt like her at times) when your brother is hurting you think of a way you could have eased his pain or some how u believe that you could have prevented it...in any which way

in tani's case she believes if she had not quit maybe...just maybe she could have done something to get them in the comp...maybe she could have had a small part in the routine and thus participated but not really danced...

i hope this helps...but her character is such she cant stand for her self but she stands for others and is such a doormat that she would help others and still take blame...i guess the creators wanted rey to help her there...develop her character there...an opp from kria self-assured but she did not often stop to take stock of what her faults could be...where as tani thinks she is rife with faults 😆😕

hope this helps...again this is just my thought...others could see it different...

x
Originally posted by dahi

well i think her character has been created thus...it is not rational for her to say something like this but in her head ( and I know I have felt like her at times) when your brother is hurting you think of a way you could have eased his pain or some how u believe that you could have prevented it...in any which way

in tani's case she believes if she had not quit maybe...just maybe she could have done something to get them in the comp...maybe she could have had a small part in the routine and thus participated but not really danced...

i hope this helps...but her character is such she cant stand for her self but she stands for others and is such a doormat that she would help others and still take blame...i guess the creators wanted rey to help her there...develop her character there...an opp from kria self-assured but she did not often stop to take stock of what her faults could be...where as tani thinks she is rife with faults 😆😕

hope this helps...again this is just my thought...others could see it different...

x
Thanks for sharing. Respect to your opinion. But still I am not sure. 

From what you said, she seems to be innocent, helpful and sensitive girl. But from what I see in the show, she is a cry baby.  And whenever she says sorry, why do I feel that she is seeking sympathy rather than actually feeling guilty.

Before you say anything I want to clarify that I am not a Kriaansh fan. I actually started watching D3 after Kria left.

😆

Thanks for sharing. Respect to your opinion. But still I am not sure. 

From what you said, she seems to be innocent, helpful and sensitive girl. But from what I see in the show, she is a cry baby.  And whenever she says sorry, why do I feel that she is seeking sympathy rather than actually feeling guilty.

Before you say anything I want to clarify that I am not a Kriaansh fan. I actually started watching D3 after Kria left.

👏
ahh the eternal Kriaansh and Tarey fan duel...my dear I donot to give a damn...life is way more than that...i know they are characters and it is a story...so chill :)...

coming to the show she seems like a cry baby more than ever which is why I hope to see her mature soon...but then again it is an indian soap.. changes will take a long long  time in a character...so i am hoping she is what they portrayed her initially to be ...and i am trying to look at her reactions from other possible angles... :)
thanks for respecting my opinion :) 

oh and i did not mean to diss any ones preference (kriaansh or tarey) I personally never could develop attachments to on screen couples...if people look good, can act and show a decent story I follow else i stop without any rants or raves :)
x
👏
Originally posted by dahi

ahh the eternal Kriaansh and Tarey fan duel...my dear I donot to give a damn...life is way more than that...i know they are characters and it is a story...so chill :)...

I didn't know your inclination, so just wanted to clarify. I didnt want to start another KR-TR war, as I realized every comment on TR or KR leads to that. 

coming to the show she seems like a cry baby more than ever which is why I hope to see her mature soon...but then again it is an indian soap.. changes will take a long long  time in a character...so i am hoping she is what they portrayed her initially to be ...and i am trying to look at her reactions from other possible angles... :)
thanks for respecting my opinion :) 

I too hope so.

oh and i did not mean to diss any ones preference (kriaansh or tarey) I personally never could develop attachments to on screen couples...if people look good, can act and show a decent story I follow else i stop without any rants or raves :)

Well said. I agree with you. 
x
I missed it cause of my own personal works and now in no mood to watch it back..