WU 15/8/12: Ram leaves for Mumbai, Peehu upset!!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks MariaMars :)!  So, when are these guys going to have them meet?
Thanks for the update, I missed your emoticons.😛
Thanks for the awesome update
thnx for the update mars! 😛 Edited by _xCIOT_ - 11 years ago
Thanks a lot for the update Maria!
Thanks 4 the update.😊
     Liked the epi ,Ram- Pihu longing 2 see each other was superbly conveyed.Priya thinking & missing Ram was also long due 2 be shown.
thanks sweetie good to see your WU 👏👏

i felt exactly like pihu when i saw haddi peeking out of the bouqet, my face fell too!!

yesterday i felt really angry at priya and ayesha, these sharma sisters are irritating beyond my imagination!!!

1. ik behen jo apni har galti ku justify kari ha for betterment of her son and ios taknig advice from the person who was once the confidante of the lover who jilted heri knw why so selfish it is coz of the mom!! shipra has instilled the value of greed and slefishness and being a star in her from the childhood, i hope one day she kicks shi[pra outt and then shipra relasies what a frankeistein monster she has created
  2. ik dusri behen jo ik baap beti ku dur rakhe huay hai simply- cvs ki marzi, usku sacrifice bhi karna ha , rona bhi ha, ram ku move on bhi karwana ha jab pata chlata ha tou dukh b huna hai , apne maan baap bhai ka sochan ha yeh nhn sochna k iss bachi ( pihu ) k bhi aur rishtay husaktey they jo mei ne chura iye form her!!😡😡😡

i am just so fed up with mama ayesha !! they cant be nikki mama again it will be so dumb coz chahat cant act!! plus i aleays thought she ddnt want ot be the vamp??i guess dsnt knw the meaning of vamp does she??😕😡

in the end i dont knw but i want ram and pihu to leave everyone alone and just be saath i wouldnt mind, priya needs to now get of the high hourse and start fighting for her kids happiness ram needs to knw kis snake ku apne ghar mei rakhna hai
plus i guess the kid is viks illegitamete kid or vik killed his dad by mistake and is now being blackmailed
Thanks for the update...😃
thanks for update

peehu is way too cute and her scenes with ram r delight

seems  saakshi and amruta were not in same scene in their manao scenes

the car scene of rajat and peehu were hilarious  hehe

me also thinks the boy in hotel is some illegitimate kid or something else

slowly the secrets are coming out