Nitin is a positive or negetive character??

Poll

Nitin negetive char or positive

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I dnt noe... i think n wish positive

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i just knew it this poll on nitin was going to come 😆
from start i thought this nitin was a bad guy , manipulative guy no offense , he seems quite challu
or is it just his face 😲😆 . what he did putting lucky- sweetys video on youtube was wrong. 😡
i dont know maybe he is negative !!😲

Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

i just knew it this poll on nitin was going to come 😆
from start i thought this nitin was a bad guy , manipulative guy no offense , he seems quite challu or is it just his face 😲😆 . what he did putting lucky- sweetys video on youtube was wrong. 😡
i dont know maybe he is negative !!😲

why n how is putting Sweety and Lucky's video on youtube wrong?? I put my brothers, relatives n also my videos on youtube. And sometyms they dnt even noe bout it😆😆
lizzie1765 thumbnail
 no offense but theyre( lucky-sweety) not his chacha - chachi 😆, theyre strangers for(nitin) him 😆. rocky was very angry at him plus rocky's anger was justified⭐️.imagine somebody putting a video of someone's parents its obvious that the someone will be shocked n angry 😕😲
why couldnt they pair raavi with gokul
Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago

no offense but theyre( lucky-sweety) not his chacha - chachi 😆, theyre strangers for(nitin) him 😆. rocky was very angry at him plus rocky's anger was justified⭐️.imagine somebody putting a video of his/her parents its obvious that the person will be shocked n angry 😕😲

no Nitin did tht ONLY bcz he liked their performance n like he said this was his 1st tym seeing tht type performance...cz he asked does this happen here every tym
lizzie1765 thumbnail
ok hes fine😆 but you never know the cvs🤣 might turn him negative 😆 trademark of hindi serial cvs 🤣🤣
turn a positive guy negative🤣🤣& turn a negative guy positive 🤣🤣

ok hes fine😆 but you never know the cvs🤣 might turn him negative 😆 trademark of hindi serial cvs 🤣🤣
turn a positive guy negative🤣🤣& turn a negative guy positive 🤣🤣

dekha...i made u accept defeat😆😆 jk..but now u also think he's positive na?? Ha tumhari baat bhi sahe hai.. But i wish not
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey,
Nitin posted that vid, but then the comments made Rocky angry.Means there were some bad comments by his friends. Uske upar, both fight too. Nitin's face looks chalu, like lizzie said :P  I do not know whether he is +ve or -ve, better to wait and see what happens.. :/

Voted for IDK!
Originally posted by: Barkha88

I think negative.

but why?? N i wish NOT
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
why does he have to be negative or positive?

he is just a kid like Raavi and Rocky..a teen boy

lets face it ..men at 20, 30, 40 , 50 etc.. will always have one thing one their mind (aside from Football)...

so you can blame a teen boy for wanting to get to know Raavi

So far Nitin is proving to be more mature than Raavi and a bit of a smooth talker

The tom and jerry kind of remarks and relationship between them is kinda cute

personally i would like Nitin to be a nice guy, but Raavi, due to her somehwat childish nature, ruins the relationship..and then we see her go thru the whole teen romance/heartbreak bit

however, how will they write Nitin out of the show, like all of Raavis other admirers if he is living next door?