Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu

Helly Shah Cried On Sets Of Alakshmi

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

When Helly Shah cried on the sets of Alakshmi...

Helly Shah

Helly Shah is a really hard working actress and she leaves no stone unturned to do justice to her character Lakshmi in Life OK's Alakshmi-Hamari Super Bahu, produced by Hats Off Productions.

But as we all know TV business is a hectic one and back to back shooting often takes a toll on actors. They get affected both physically and mentally.

That's exactly what happened with Helly recently. A little birdie informed that recently there were too many back to back shooting sequences hence she, being the protagonist, was asked to stay back for two days at a stretch as she was needed for every scene.

"She was on the sets continuously for two shifts i.e two days. She broke down and started crying. She wanted to go home," a source added.

When contacted Helly and she confirmed the incident and shared, "There was no big fuss but yes, not being used to long schedules my head started aching and I eventually ended up crying."

Helly…we sympathise you but if you want to make it big…better get used to the nature of the industry. All the best!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manpey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the news ... 😊
helly u r doing great
misty85 thumbnail