WU 16aug'12'- engegment day fixed

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
in red my comments... πŸ˜­

its early morning...circut house...
shiv geting scold from his mom... said so many things you broughtby sending BS in morning and now made brekee and you doing nakhray in eating... shiv saying mom i cant eat such heavy brekee in morning and then go for work...not possible... guysss... i cant do update coz i have paused it on shiv... πŸ˜›his white tracks ...omg!can it be posible i can be more in love with the guy...if its possible... πŸ€’... i am only thinking of looking him face to face and opening his whit T... πŸ˜† 
and he piks up apple nad says his brekie is done...she stops him and says dadu is coming soon and as soon as he comes we all will eat together... but shiv denies and he cant and he geting late ...
iravati darling samjho  ... anandi ...smajho anandi darling...he has to meet anandi...
he piks upi the apple and about to go and mom stops her and say dadu is about to come so we all will eat together... but shiv says he cant wait nor can eat all this ... and papa comes and says ... till date he was not able to leave home without eating the brekee and since he has married to iravati... and now this is the mater of her son... and for this son she has forgeten her huby...and shiv is watching his paa with intrest ... and just then iravati says oh!so he talking back to her and that tooo about her in front of her..and replies back... this figure you have and so fit and fine you are thats beacuse i take care of you always... and lolzz the argue starts... hahahha anandi darling you will have one hell of ride wiht this familyyy... hahaha... shiv sees the opening and runs and CM sees him trying to slip away and tries to stop him but he is gon before she can utter a word...and lolzzz the expression so funny in the face of CM ke lolzzz... heheehe ... she says to both you both thinking of shiv and arguing and he rans ... iravti espresion is so full of love and papa happy and smiling and sees the table ... puri aluu...ahaaa...lets eat i am quit hungryyy ...
yyaraaa even i am hungryyy and gents home so gtg guysss...sorry you all ahve to wait for further update as i ned to give dinner...so sowie
al sits on table and starts eating and CM says its sanchi fav food... and well she is quit worried what will happen once she comes to knwo about shiv got engaged and we dint even inform her... iravti is lil worried but says she will be hurt no doubt as she was the one who was most egerly waiting for shiv marrige and well she wanted to choose girl for shiv herself as she shiv fav. sis...
guys i will shorten the update as their was nothing but only talk of sanchi and mahi ...about how to make them understand..nothng else is serial so making it short cut to cut as nothing much in serial
there DS has panditji at home who says due to adhik mass ( this is the month which is repeted again in hindi calender...and adheek means more so months is more then 30 days and can go for more 30 or 60 days...and its not good in our custom to do any good work during this months when eva it happens)so he says marrige cant happen... their gauri mata is also having panditji saying same and she is not able to acept it...and says she dosent know any of al this but she wants to marry pighead as soon as posible ... 
omg!she wants to marry lolzz at bad time...oh man!lolzzz...its beter anandi gets engage soon... this is gona be quit trouble for her... 
DS and all worried and says it cant be as she has given words and she need to do the cermony...so give out soem day any how..and panditji says their is one date where they wont need to think aout god or bad can be perfect for small typo cermony...a nd all are happy to listen ... 
even i am happyy ...finally we can start back again to our engegment thread and do some masteee    πŸ₯³ 
on other hand panditji saying to gauri mata after 4 days its good for soem short cermony and gauri mata firm on mariige thing and panditji says not good...ebrything will go topsy utrvy..but gauri mata leacture on she dont belive and why god will make the days bad for all this mater...any day if have faith turns out good and i know i want to be his leagel wife soon so all date is ohk with me...so its decided she will marry on that day ...her mom ties to stop her but she gives her too the leacture...and stops her further to speak πŸ˜† 
man the day anandi engaged ...pighead will get marry to gauri mata ...oh!man...ummm guysss...would we be celebrating gauri mata and jagat pita marrige too in new thread... no!wait!i ahve a brillient idea! gauri amta nad jagat pita are geting married in colours mahadev... who eva wants to celebrate can go their and dance...can this happen as i certainly would love to go and spit outtt...my energy on danceee πŸ˜†
DS is ahppy and says she needs to talk to shiv and his family...and all decide to go as soon as posible
go soon..even i cant wait

iravati and CM and dadu standing and shiv paa comes and says he got big break in business and all are hapy and congrats ...he asks whats hapnening and iravati says she trying caling sanche but not geting and mahi will be coming soon here and they all teasing about kids saying mahi when will he be serious as he dosent knwo anything but only cricket and my shiv turns out collector and all are asd hearing this and dadu says the day this mahi will play for india that day he wil be proud of him and til then tou this guy do nothing but play cricket
lolzzz anandi gona have a good type devar i think who will be always found in cricket  materials..helmet hands pads and alll... lolzzz...
their iravti trying to call soem one and CM asks whats hapening and iravti says she trying to call sanchi but not geting to her mobile so caled in landline no. and then showing sanchi doing soem thing in I-PAD and says its your call and she runs and piks up and they give her info about shiv geting engaged and man she is quit angry and shouts and then asks who si the girla nd iravati is quit worried and says anandi and sanche more angry saying yakees to the name and iravati tries to make her understand about anandi and not to make decision about her before meeting her as they too did the same mistake but after meeting anandi they know how perfect she is for shiv but she is quit angrya nd keps the phone down... CM tries to talk to iravati alok and dadu kee not good and she is quit angry and we havnt told her anything about divorce thing ..think when she will knwo this too and her reaction and iravati is little worried but says once she meets anandi her openion will change and dadu also feels same and alok but CM dosent and says no sue it wont be at all done as we hide such a big mater from her...and she wont take it to anandi easily and dadu says does she mean ke we rethink about anandia nd shiv again...does you know what you saying...and after fixing evrything yest. you want us to give this realtion another thought..alok and iravati is worried at this thinking of meenu and then dadu says even f we call off weding as pur sachee talk then what do you think shiv will marry with other girl..no ways...it was our dream to see him geting marry and you saying to cansil..for us nothing mater but shiv hapiness and his hapiness is in anandi so its decided... no more talks and she will handel sanchi as he knows how to talk to ehr and make her undertand things and says no mroe talk of breaking up again in this house and walks off with his gardning materials in hands and alok and iravati sighhsss in reliveve...CM is not at all happy wioth dadu decision and says to her self she knows it wil be imposible to make sanchi underatnd anything about anandi and her divorceee thingsss...

guysss CM is not ahppy with dadu decision to go with this engegment and she is trying to pull triger through sanchi... lots of trouble for anandi guysss..lots of troubleee... sanche and CM wont take her and acept her easily and even if sanche will try i am shure CM will put words into her earsss...marks my words...not good this sance as she is quit spoiled brat...and well she is obssesed with shiv...if shiv will give attention to anandia nd sanchi will be theri ...oh!godz1 big time trouble for anandi guyss big time trouble here in the face of sisiter-in-law😭

voice over - todays young generation dosent understand what elders seee for the long term relations and in people and they in their young and  hot blood says and do's things wihout giving it any thought or its concequences

pre-cap - dadu saying to DS is she angry with him ..and DS asks why so saying like this and he says outseide when he gave her water to clean she was all so stiff and hard face...and DS says oh!that wasnt gardner but you... nah!i wasnt..and dadu is ahppy and presents her with white roses
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Payal for the update
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the prompt update Payal πŸ˜ƒ
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the bit when Daddu shuts CM today. CM was just looking for a way to stop this marriage but great going on daddu.

I am really happy that Irawati and Alok are both fond of Anandi. They will protect her and support her.

Thank God CM also has a son. I thought she was a childless widow and was worried that she will end up interfering in Shiv's life.

I liked Alok as well. He seems to be a great dad and will be a good FIL as well.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
.This CM I thought she is less problematic but she is quite a difficult mission to set for Anandi ...

Dadusaa and family should send sanchi for treatment to dadisaa πŸ˜†she will teach her some manners in dadisaa style ...πŸ˜†

Gauri  is indeed a clown really this woman makes me laugh the most πŸ˜†but JaGo marriage can't happen?😳cvs i hope you are not forgetting you have to break them up as punishment for what they did how they made their relation ...what Gauri and her mom did and are doing  ...you cannot  make Gauri win in her plans by giving this illegal marriage legal tag ..😳
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update padh ke mazaa aa gaya...I enjoyed your in-between comments instead of the the episode shown today.

This Saachi is too much!!!!!!!!!!

Siv and Saachi...OMG...saaachi mei dono opposite hai...I wonder if they have the same parents???

Payal...great job...hope the gents at ur house enjoyed ur delicacies.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What was this episode ? We were not interested in watching Shekhar internal family troubles.
There have been viewers who have been watching the show for years and kept this amongst the top 5 shows even before Shiv's entry. We have got attached to the existing characters. Why sideline them for this new bunch ?

Cvs should strike a balance between old viewers and new viewers of this show
I wud even prefer JaGo fights to this
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Good to see that A's new family ie her father, mother in law and grand father are sensible and not easily swayed away. CM seems to be more snide than I expected. I don't like her attitude. She seems to have some kind of grudge against A and is not even ready to give her a chance.

The CVs have not solved the problem of one loud mouth G that they have introduced another sample, Saachi. She is one spoiled brat. But I liked Alok's reaction to her and Dadu's reaction to CM. Good job in keeping them in their places.

G what do I say about her. She's in a hurry to celebrate her marriage. But what marriage? Its just another hoax. Guys their present marriage certificate is not legal. It is illegal. Unless J serves the punishment for lying to the court during their court marriage they cannot legalize their marriage. They may celebrate a thousand such marriages but it will not legalize their relationship. I hope the CVs remember this. I think that will be shown when one of them walk out of the marriage. From what has been shown I think it will be J who will walk out saying that anyway she has no legal right over him. G will not do it since she has to win her challenge with Sumi by keeping J only to herself.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I can not understand how Shiv's sister turned out to be so spoilt and ill mannered.

I just could n't stand the way she was talking to her mother.

CM I have no words to describe her. The way she is going on and on about how important it is to get the approval of "naadan bachchi "for her grown up adult brother's marriage.Doesn't she realise how ridiculous she sounds?

My question to CVs  ''Why do we have to put up with such ridiculous and so unrealistic characters?

I am liking Dadduji and Alok Sekhar a lot.

Irawathi seems to be a nice kind hearted and sensible woman.But is she a strong woman?

Is Gauri seriously thinking of gifting a wedding ceremony to J???

If she is thinking of that she truly is a unique woman.

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poiu123

What was this episode ? We were not interested in watching Shekhar internal family troubles.

There have been viewers who have been watching the show for years and kept this amongst the top 5 shows even before Shiv's entry. We have got attached to the existing characters. Why sideline them for this new bunch ?

Cvs should strike a balance between old viewers and new viewers of this show
I wud even prefer JaGo fights to this

@bold exactly cvs have introduced so many new characters that they have started doing injustice with old characters who gave this show a strong foundation for so many years ...what was the need of such a big family for shiv ..i think till dadu, shv's mom , dad , and choti maa it was enough now this annoying sister ok if introduced why so much annoying she could be  sweet girl and oho choti maa has a son too ...now he will steal screen space from old characters for many epsiodes ..and we viewers who are watching this show from day one we are not interested in seeing new problems in new shekar family ..the old problems of old characters are still pending ...we only.see shekar family as Anandi's new in laws who will help her adjust in new life thats it ...choti maa is enough of having her issues so what was the need of this annoying sister of shiv ...please cvs don't over load show with so many characters and new problems no solution of previous problems they are lingering ..and where is Jagaya ? God cvs have introduced so many new characters and busy in making their story they have given their male lead of the show in this whole week role  ..mmm once standing like a mute infront of Gauri while she was performing her teej rituals and rest coming in Anandi's flashbacks ...πŸ˜³πŸ˜•cvs are really disappointing with the way they are handling their story these days ..hope they show some  sense in future 
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago