Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

16.08.12 WU Madhu aur RK ki anokhi SR ;)

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Peeps my WU 😊

Wedding Night

Madhu & RK enter "their SR room"  post which he tells Madhu to see him to  her heart's content since throughout her life she'll have the fortune to see RK ! he says coming to think of it this marriage is a boon or curse that this face , this famous face of RK that pple crave to see , die to see just 1 glance , she'll get to see it for free daily !

RK claims he ain't a villain but her hubby n so he must make her newly wedded Biwi [wifey] see their SR bed ! and  so light's turned on and Madhu sees red chillies adorning over their bed instead of flowers & alike their bed covered with cactus !  RK chides Madhu for being shocked & promises that these thorns will not only prick her physically but her heart as well n the dry red chillies will be her flavor of life signifying intolerable suffering !

Saying so RK fishes out Madhu's "Suhaagraat Gift" as per ritual ; which turns out to be those same bangles that were sent by Madhu during the accident case to him ! [Pradhan gave those bangles to RK]

RK tells that these bangles were gifted with a lot of love to me n so I treasured it and now am returning this back to you . He forcefully makes Madhu wear the bangles  and tells for those handcuffs she made him wear , he has gifted these bangles which shall adorn her for a lifetime .

Thereafter  having done with marriage n rituals RK calls its time for celebration , he asks Madhu to get him a drink but Madhu alike throughout marriage remains unperturbed apparently  . RK tells Madhu that she's behaving like a newly wedded bride n that this style is quite charming . He gets himself a drink but does not stop at that  ,   trying to forcefully make Madhu  have the same ' Madhu pushes his hand n drink spills over , seeing that RK suggests her to get used to these stuff  !

He pins her to the cupboard & reminds her that she's a servant & just alike  lakhs of ordinary girls around hence not to expect anything from this marriage ; saying so he congratulates her on her "Anokhi Suhagraat" i.e. "Unique Wedding Night" and leaves ''..

Hospital

Roma tells that it seems happiness playing tricks  with their lives ; they used to be so happy and now '.

Paddy tells that in lieu of Malik's life Madhu's life got sacrificed ; still Malik has us here but my daughter is there alone fighting all adversities . In the meantime Malik starts to mumble something [Madhu's name] ; seeing that Padmini rushes out to get MB  & Roma sits beside Malik telling that Madhu will come soon , she has gone to get his meds '..

Back to RK mansion

Madhu slumps on floor ! she has flashbacks of her life from the happier times to her engagement till meeting with RK , her case & the consequences

Madhu's monologue : "I've become like a lifeless body without a soul ; alive yet dead  from within ; existent to world yet inexistent "

Precap

Paddy in RK mansion saying Madhu she never thought that alike her she too will be married to a psycho / jerk ! but her daughter will not be caged in this prison , she'll leave this place right  now

Paddy tries to take Madhu with her but Madhu halts the former '..

Edited by drashsree100 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evilden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
entertainment episode 

bheege hothe tere , 

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.😊
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update
sangeeta9211 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
best  wu ❤️ u

bechare ne apane aap ko bhi hurt kiya mirchi khaker 
farzu3008 thumbnail
Thnxs 4 update. Poor madhu her life is a hell now
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx!!
with every epi the drama is getting intense!
Really Anokha;)
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
where is trishna i wonder...
man I would love to see the hateful RK turn to humane RK...

tirtas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ARGHHH!! this RK..main hoti to shayed isko...i am hating him to the extent i can hate anyone!!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the wu😃...precap sounds good!