Phir Subah Hogi

~* PSH WU 16th Aug Vikram pleads Sugni refuses *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't Adi go to delhi to meet her.I am sure some obstacle will come in his way.Which era they are living now?
On one side they are so modern,,they are staying together b 4 marraige.
on other side the girl's father snacthing mobile from her..
daffodil81 thumbnail

Amritas parents dont have a car??? they came by bus lolz...
but what was gud to see is Adi realising the value of Amrita in his life finally
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 CV's...come on...Vickram and Sugni need to have a conversation  alone, with out  G or Adi present  for anything to be sorted out .and please let him be sober!!!!
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems how much we scream they will show what they have decided..Just for the sake of VB i am watching this.If their wll be other show of him doing then i would have seen that show.
i remember how VB 's shoes were shown on train (1st scene of him) with that rocking thakur music ,how he used shut villager's mouth with his witty answrs...today standing folded hand in front of that heartless G...

can't take it.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update Arti

Gulabiya one word, SHUT UP

Gosh all my expectations ruin cause of big mouth. I wanted Sugni to let Vikram have it and let all her pain, disappointment and anguish but due interference by you know who I didn't get that at all 💔 . Instead of Sugni lashing out she breaks down seeing Vik in that condition   

Ok Vik thats enough now , please wake up in the morning and start putting your life back together cause I'm really missing my Thakur Vikram Singh background music   😍

Jiji is an idiot, who ask a drunk person questions like they're on 20/20

Reva is beyond annoying, and the family is even dumber trying to treat her like a sane person. CV stop stalling and give insight to where Reva been for the past year.

What Amu parents arrive by bus,   🤣

CV you can't be serious is this a ploy by the parents cause this isn't making any sense at all. (shaking my head).

Varun you rock 👏 Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
d.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 wu. i hav a feeling sugni is getting her sardakhai done. so i guess amu is out of adi life now n sugni in
croziaxx thumbnail
 Another heart breaking episode,💔  o ramji ! how long me can bear vikram like this..for me he is strong,confident,and sharp i can't take him like this helpless,defeated and shattered.. 😭
 u r right Rani ! , me fed up with G,  😡 she thinks she saved her daughter,but not G u not ,ur daughter want to digs her grave herself, W &W... i wanted to pull my hair when she said to sug that don't think about VS, he doesn't deserve this.. i wanna kill her.. really i want to she her to pleads  vikram  for saving sug.. but i m sure when she will come to know about her decision, she will definitely blame  to vikram for all this..  😒   
and now ..cvs what r u doing ? first time me felt that adi-amu 
relationship is not one sided.. adi also care her and want her, in his life..  
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have just 2 words for Varun Badola aka TVS:: "You ROCK"

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mansi calm before you hurt someone 😆

I never felt AA love was one sided, I know Adi had issues when he came cause his hatred for bedni. But when if came to Amrita he was always tentative to her needs. If she was angry with him, Adi will ask for forgiveness or ask Vik for advise on how to deal with Amu. Some where something got lost in translation and CV started making her clingy and insecure.

We will no soon enough which direction cv will go