Poll Question :

Are You as a member of the Parvarrish forum Active?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys,
This poll is a little survey created by the Development Team, again to know the no. of active members out here in the forum.

Any member of the Parvarrish forum, who is active, makes topics, posts comments, likes posts etc. May hit the 'Yes' option. Those who feel that they are a bit active and promise to be active may also hit the 'Yes' option without hesitation.

Hope to see no votes for 'No' 😆 Please Please, Silent members its an earnest request to please, please be active around the forum and continue posting around.

Love,
-Ridz and Jyo.
PRish Dev. Team

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Yes, I am even though I don't make topics nor participate in any topics ðŸ˜†

uhm uhm I'll have to go for no 😆 Well, was inactive. Will be back active tomorrow so uske baad se I'll do my best and make topics and all 😳 But will be after midnight 🤣
@ Sabz - Nikammi yu call urself active ? ðŸ˜¡
I am active Guddi madam ðŸ¤—
If I was not active, I would not have been the first person to vote and comment here 😎
Thank you 😆
😃 Read Ridzi madaM'S description for silent members.. coming to the forum, reading posts silently and running away.. U belong to that ! 🤣

Acha ok k will stop fighting ehehehhe.. Hows ur life ? Ur hubby and mom ? 🤗
Can we chat here? I want Ridzii to bit you up for it coz it's not me who started chatting ðŸ¤£
Yes, let's hug and kiss (on cheeks of course 😆) instead of fighting 🤗🤗
We all are doing good hun. How abt you? When I read news about darkness in India due to power outage or something like that, I thought abt you first. Then I saw you active somewhere so I did not bother asking you😆 Hope, the power outage did not affect you.

I missed ya :(
Edited by romiosugar1 - 11 years ago
U can chat somewhat but no too much also/
U can also Continue Chatting Here: ll~PKKKM Chat Club ~Daily Disscusion here # 2 #

so that both threads are active 🤣
You guyzz prob see me around, commenting randomly and liking posts!!!
and yeah I am here, I was a bit bzy, so couldnt be as active as I usually am, but I am bak now!!!!
Yes! Prabh was wondering where u were! But anyways. Welcome back and continue posting :D