Posted: 11 years ago
Police and press was outside the hospital.Two police men were talking about the some boy got shot because of rivalary and the reason is a girl and the girl is sister of a pop star.Inside hospital..Doctor was saying to jaitley and desai that.."your boy is very injured we all did what we can do" "We can shift him to another hospita"said jaitley to doctor."Mr.Jaitley, we dnt want to give any false hope..now we cant do anything doctor said and left dissapointed".His father started crying and said "My boy always helped people then how can this happen".Jaitley came to him and hugged him by saying "everything will be fine"bt he knew that it was lie..Ranveer,piddi,bobby,summer,juhi and panchi were their with tearfull eyes..they all knew that this is it,this the end..Just then she arrived to meet him..bt Mr.Desai came to her and raised his hand to slap her bt they didnt.."you should hate me" she said to him."yes i do,i hate you,kiya gujral because of you my son is here"."I cant ask you to forgive me"."I will never forgive just go from here and leave us alone".his father said and turned around..."plz uncle just let me see him once ,i will never show my face to anyone..just let me see him" Jaitley and the gang convincied his father and they let her go...kiya entered inside..she saw him and started walking towards him..his body was full of scars .he was unconisous from 2 days.she touched his feet and started crying..."I am so sorry Keshav,i didnt see you before bt nw i do,i wish i could take it all back..keshav,plzz dnt go..i hav no one here bt you..i will never forgive myself..plz dnt go ".she said.she came to him and slept beside him by saying plz dnt go with tearfull eyes and then she felt his hand moving on her cheeks."kiya"he said wth his unclear voice and said "I see you,i see you".she smiled wth joy ..his lips touched his forehead and she felt happy..Many hours went ..then just she got disturbed by doctors."we want to take his body from here" the nurse was saying to her.Keshav was no more and the reason was kiya.she felt like her whole world is destroyed. She was feeling lonely once again like she used to feel before.She saw and heard voices of people crying all around her. Her eyes were full of tears.Gang tried to talk with her but she didnt listen to them.she made up her mind about something and wiped her tears and left the hospital.After that incident everything was changed.Gang was not like the same.Piddi,who was keshav's best friend was most affected bt life never stops for anyone.Final exams were over and everyone went their way piddi and bobby decided to do engineering,juhi went for fashion field and summer went to architecture..Panchi and ranveer went US for further studies and they all got happily married and kiya who was most disturbed and who always dreamed about becoming a pop singer.. she didn't do that she decided to do something for keshav .she didn't left mumbai.she decided to take care of KD's brother and lived all her life helping people and with KD's meomories...

It is ma first OS.i hope you liked it.plz comment.thnx:)Edited by velvet.rain - 11 years ago
it was awesome and very emotional OS...loved it
Plz guys comment...so i can knw i did gud or nt..its ma first OS
Originally posted by luv_arsha

it was awesome and very emotional OS...loved it
really ? thnx..i thought its stupid:)
Originally posted by velvet.rain

really ? thnx..i thought its stupid:)
no it was awesome ...keep writting more about kisha
Originally posted by luv_arsha

<div></div>no it was awesome ...keep writting more about kisha
thnx:)
Congrats... You beat me to killing a character!!
It's good. A nice tragic idea. Though it's a little too dramatic...
Btw... Where's your display pic from?
awww it was tragic u killed him but the end is sweet love the way she takes care of his brother and helps people in his memories nad yeah amazing amazing os i loved it so much and i think you should write many many many more 
it was small sweet n very emotionall!!
do write more n pm me if u write..