Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Rules & Feedback for ALL Fandoms in D3

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey D3ians,

As said before, many are getting tired of the continuous fighting and retaliations that go back and forth. If one Fandom makes a topic about a character from the other Fandom, then the other Fandom retaliates and in the end, no one gains everything but everyone looses something. Everyone looses their patience, their nerve and for what? Because eventually nothing good is ever gonna come out of it. And we all know it.

So like I said before, the forum isn't here so that you guys can make a mess and the Dev Team is left to clean up after you guys. We, the Dev Team don't make the rules, we just implement the rules which are needed and half of which are made because of you all.

The D3 forum will be what you guys want it to be. It's your forum, your choice, your Fandom, your pairs, your ship, your characters, your show. 

So without further a due, as you guys have been aware, there have  been really heated conversations and bickering back and forth among 2 Fandoms in particular, the TaaRey-ians and KriYansh-ians, and frankly, I personally think both Fandoms are super tired and annoyed with fighting with each other.

So like, I said, The Development Team is open to all your thoughts and opinions because if you guys are ready to compromise, take a middle ground, then we, the Development Team will find a way to make it happen. Because where there is a will, there is a way. If you guys are ready for a compromise, then we will do everything our our end to make very well sure that the idea goes through.

But wait? What idea? So that's where you guys come in. It's your idea. If you have ideas as to how to improve the current situation with the forum, then please very well PM the Development Team [Illyria, minuu or *Shifali*] and just share your idea. Because in the end, it's your forum.

Before that, I PMed some D3ians, and asked them as to what should be done with the current situation of the Forum and here is what they said, and surprisingly, both Fandoms had the same answer:

• No Kriya-Shivam or Taani-Shivam Fan-Fics, One-Shots, or Short-Stories allowed in the forum. [Yes, some may argue that Taani-Shivam are a 'couple' in the show, so why isn't there FFs allowed? But seriously guys, if KriVam hurts, then TaaVam does too to their fans.]
  • Kriya-Rey fans cannot open topics about Taani or comment on Taani-Rey topics. So that means Kriya-Rey fans cannot open Taani-Shivam topics too just so that the peace and dignity of both Fandoms and the forum is maintained. So KR fans cannot comment on Taani-Rey topics or mention Taani in any of their posts, and that goes also for giving Taani code-names and what not, just to sneak your way into Taani bashing. You may not like her, fine. But no need to bash.
  • Taani-Rey fans cannot open topics about Kriya or comment on Kriya-Rey topics. So that means no Kriya-Shivam and whatnot is going to be allowed and no Kriya bashing. No giving Kriya code-names just to talk about her and compare her to Taani. 

In short terms, both Kriya-Rey and Taani-Rey fandoms stay out of each other's ways to avoid any further bashing and 'hurt'.

Like said, no one's forcing you to comment on the other's topic and no one's telling you to barge into each others posts and get your opinions heard. Because opinions don't change and they can't be manipulated.

The above rules are mainly what both Fandoms wanted, and more rules can be added, but if those rules, and everyone agrees to it, will be the new rules for Fandoms. Any person the violates the rules, will be penalized as such: Warning: Bashing Equals Warning Level Raise! with a second thought.

And I know that it's your right to go anywhere in the forum, but think about it. Is it really worth it to instigate a fight and have members hurt in the process or just simply ignore?

So, from here, is where you all come in, those rules were discussed with D3 members and they know who they are, so the Development Team did not make them out of the blue. 

So do give us the feedback of whether you think those rules fit, or would you like them to be altered. Because this is your forum, and this time,  you guys are going to be making the rules.

Shifali
D3 Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good rules! :) I'm happy to follow them. Thanks for making the forum a better place Shifali and other MODs. Hopefully the will be followed and no fights will be made. Thanks again.
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great rules. Hope this will be implemented by both the fandoms.
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shifu Wid a HUGE SALUTE AND A BOW DOWN i THANKYOU! 
for Making this Post!!! 

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a ton shifu..🤗

finally..!! 

well m happy wid ur post..!!

thanx for being der...and sorting dis problem out..
and thank u to other MODs as well ðŸ˜ƒ

hope rules are maintained by bth the fan groups
Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
rule achcha he...
agar koi kisi ka FF OS SS padega nai den fight hone ka sawal nai kafi tym intensly & kafi tym ByMistek fight hota tha bt achcha he..
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hope to get something good out of this :)
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i m sorry ..may b i m the odd one out here ..but i disagree..

IF is a platform for fans to show their likes and dislikes ..

if i dont like Tani and the current d3 track then i cant make a post on current d3 track cuz Tani is there and i m KR fan ... i dont know how shud i raise my opinion if i m not liking the Tani and crrent track of d3 ... if i cant make post on them... sorry but all d3 fans shud have the right to show their likes and dislikes...

may b i m wrong but wat shud i do its my opinion ... 
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One thing. If we can state our likes then can't we state our dislikes as well.
What I mean is what if we make a negative post and discuss peacefully without the bashing? Cause if you notice carefully, the bashing starts only when likers comment and challenge the dilikers.
So, can't you make a rule like anyone can make a post but dislikers do not comments. And if they do they can like : I dislike because of ____. Cause seriously comments as such and their replies are only what start a fight.
BAnning on making topics is not a solution to all the problems.

P.s - That is purely my opinion. Thanks! :)
Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^ Well i know wat u both mean by saying tht we shud be alowed to post our dislikes but I wud like to support the Dev team rules
Because i know IF is a free forum but the freedom it gives us is only making things difficult for both sides or i shud say everyone

wasnt the freedom given before?

DIdnt do much gud to anyone

I agree, lets just stay out of each others way