Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Come on girls, it was just a show piece. Sweety should have been stern without shouting, and Pinky stop pampering your child when he makes mistakes and ask him to say sorry. Don't blow it out of proportion! Now, sisters are fighting over children. I don't like when siblings fight, that also over petty issues. ðŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Rightly said, it was disgusting to see them fighting for such a small thing. i Agree the show piece was given by Lucky, which shows his love, but get angry was too much. Pinky acting such, err, she could have asked to say sorry easily as u said. 😡

Both of them are fighting because of Sunny, Now if someone will have to make them together it has to be Sunny, no one else. Sunny has to make them the sweet and good sisters back. 🤔
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes... they should not hav fought over such petty issues.. bt still dis track is making da show interesting..😛😆😆

Would love to see wat will happen now...😳
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The fight is over a petty issue, but still this track seems interesting and good to look forward too!!!!
Savia thumbnail
I think there are several issues here. Sunny was wrong. Sweety should have been mad- but she overreacted, at the end of the day- that is not your kid, you should not physically hurt them, unless you are their primary caretaker or because they were enhibrated in someway.  Pinky should have calmed Sunny down, but then asked him to apologize. But she is right that Sweety most likely overreacted, and is proabably annoyed that Sweety pushes her parenting style on PInky and her kids all the time. Its petty- but its common in sisters to fight over such things. I know many people think Pinky is wrong, and I can see their viewpoint. But if I had a kid, most people including my sister would not be allowed to pull their ear and such- i really want to try not get physical with my kids- so this whole scenario makes sense to me- and it will blow over and become okay soon. 
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they are fighting like kids but i am enjoying that
smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree that they fight over such silly issues.
dek te he kya hota he
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Pinky ji started behaving like a kid by saying kids feel suffocated under Sweety's supervision.. I mean come on, which mother would like to hear that even if it's true..

Sweety ji blew it out of proportion by calling her kids more capable than hers ( which is true btw 😆 ) and doing so, indirectly comparing them with Pinky's kids 😕

Kiddo sisters ! But I like this track 😆
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love this track it so funny😆