Fullbusterrocks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
"I seriously can't believe you're doing this!" Panchi whispered. I know how annoyed she was with me, but being my best friend, no matter how hard she tried but she couldn't escape from my plans.
"Oh c'mon sweetheart. Aren't I your bestest friend?" I asked, using my puppy eyes. She gritted her teeth but then sighed.
"I still can't believe why I help you Kiya. I know you're just faking it, but I still fall for your stupid trick!"
I cheered at that and put my binoculars at their previous position. Now that I could see him clearly, everything was crystal clear.
Alright, you must be wondering if you're busy watching a movie, but let me clear it out. No, it isn't a movie. It's one of my weird plans. Or outer space idiotic plans as my best friend, Panchi likes to call.
I'm in Redfield academy. It's not really one of the prestigious colleges of the whole city of Delhi. And knowing that I've always been the one to prefer my clothes directly from Paris, my shoes from France, and almost every accessory I use is from foreign countries, it's pretty strange to know why did I choose this college from all the awesome rich class colleges. I actually wanted to go to Magnolia Academy, it was my dream college. But just because of KD, I joined this college.
*Sigh* so much for true love...
I and KD have been in the same school. He never really gave attention to me. Even though we always got similar marks, I was the student council president, and I used to sing in the morning assembly, this dude never looked up from his books even once! So yeah, I decided to go and follow him.

I and Panchi started walking after him in the cafeteria. I wish he noticed me at least today! I wore such an awesome dress today! It's a black top with dark blue jeans.
He ordered something. We sat a few tables away from him.
I and Panchi covered our faces with the menu card. Oh man, this trick is so old!
Anyways, when he again started focusing on his book, my eyes automatically darted towards how his eyes were reading every sentence. His lips slowly murmured the words which I couldn't focus on properly because I only noticed how cute he looked. His muscles were showing off from his white T-shirt. He always wore casual outfits.

"Oye Kiya, stop staring at him. You're hawking like a hunter does in his prey." Panchi's voice halted the chain of my thoughts. I realized that the menu card had almost slipped away from my hands and I was having my mouth opened dreamily.
I also noticed that all this while when I was busy with my pervy thoughts, Ranveer, Panchi's not-so-secret crush had occupied a seat next to her.
"Ye toh gayi kaam se." He chuckled. I glared and an idea popped up in my head.
"Hey, Ranveer, why don't you take Panchi with you? She was actually planning on going alone to the mall, but tum toh jante ho na aaj kal din dahade bhi ladkiyan safe nahi hoti." I told him. Panchi glared at me, I understood the look easily- SHUT-UP-YOU-ALWAYS-IDIOTIC-KIYA!
I smiled sweetly at her. Ranveer stood up and practically dragged her away.
When they were out of my sight, I sighed. Now I could focus properly on my mission.
Oh damn! I noticed KD was also out of the sight.
"My luck!" I muttered, my eyes were busy searching for the hunk everywhere.
I caught a glimpse of him walking out. I followed him quickly.

Now I was sitting in one of his boring classes. As much as I loved this guy, I also hated all those things he liked to do.
I had followed him for almost 3 freaking hours and we didn't find a single similarity!
I love Chicken, and he doesn't even touch eggs! I like black, he likes white. I like to be center of attention, he prefers to be alone.

I tailed after him like a perfect stalker in the library. There, he was reading... horror novels? Okay, I do think Horror is quite cool, but I prefer Romance over that.

Now we were back to one of the simplest restaurants I ever saw in my life! Geez... so much for you KD! I at least deserve one kiss from you!

I waited for him to stand up. When he did, he didn't move forward but instead he was looking at someone. When I followed his gaze, my heart almost shattered. It was Juhi, one of the most popular girls in the college. I cursed at my life. C'mon! He noticed Juhi, but I'm obviously more famous than her. I'm daughter of the most famous actress for God's sake!
When she was near him, he bowed and walked away. Juhi was standing there blushing. Wait a second! What the hell was I thinking? Juhi was KD'd best friend Summer's girlfriend! And right there was Summer coming. So KD was being a date planner?
I left those thoughts aside and followed after him.
Okay, so now we were at one of the streets and he was kneeling down in front of a kid. I realized he was talking to them, giving them presents, chocolates, etc...
Oh my, he was just too sweet to not to be loved!

At the night, I saw him sitting on one of the benches of the park. It was a cool night and he looked peaceful. I never really noticed that all those poetic people said true, moon's light actually illuminated people. KD took out some paper and pen out. I wondered what he was doing.
He got up after writing something down. I narrowed my eyes and went to take the paper in my hand.
It was a note on which it was written in beautiful writing,
Turn around

When I did as written, he was standing there with flowers in his hands.
Okay, so maybe we do have few similarities. We both like each other!

First of all, this story's idea came to me when I read a story on FictionPress.com. The name of the story was The day I stalked him. So yeah, disclaimers are to be applied.
Secondly, I would really appreciate it if you guys could ignore few mistakes. Actually, I'm too busy to recheck it.
How was it?😛 Tell in your review! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the concept...stalker and that too kiya stalking KD OMG...you know what that was KiShaLicious OS*okay i just invented that 😆* Last line was the best line of the OS...loved it and hey do PM me when you write anything else on KiSha...
Love,
Piya😳
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!!Kiya the stalker.it was a sweet os.nicey written.pm me plz if u write more.
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
finally a happy happy OS *sigh*
love it...
its awesome...
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I so loved it. This was really awesome.
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy!
That was an awesome OS!!
I loved how Kiya was stalking him! 😆
But the end was super cutee!!  😳
I'm glad that was one of the similarities <3 =D
Really nice one!!
Do pm me if you write anything else =)
Tc <3
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Kiya stalking I think I m having a heart attack 

Lol that was amazing loved this OS too cute
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww that was too cute hahah <3
Kiya the stalker hahaha...adorable <3
Loved it yaar!!
plz write more!!

kritika_arvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So swt:) ,kiya d stalker but u didnt change her charactertistics i loved it.hey here i hav a request can u write an os in which kd will be stalking kiya.think about it n if possible plz plz plz...100 times plz write it 4 me .but thanks writing such a lovely os.:)
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Superb concept, totally different from normal jodi romance or whatever.. keep them coming 👏