*PSH WU 17th Aug Amu leaves,Sugni heads for Rai*

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast update arti
Nooo she wont do it!!!! hope something happens tomorrow and she realises she is better than that.. i will seriously consider not watching this serial if sugni does the rai  the whole point of this serial was for her to break free of the tradition and not become another victim.
Edited by nainakkk - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I cannot believe that Aditya gave up on Amrita so fast. He just doesn't deserve her nor Sugni
d.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 wu. dnt want sugni 2 do rai cause dat will eventually lead 2 sardakhai
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Sugni was stronger than this. She had the fire and spirit to fight the one thing she hated all along her life. But she gave up so easily and that too because she was betrayed in Love. She is ready to get into the never ending ritual of Rai Dancing. To become someone's mistress because she was fooled. For Once I expected the Creatives to show a Strong willed women who fights her way into society. Not the once who would succumb to the pressure of situations. The last time when she decided to go was even partially acceptable because she had no choice. She was literally manipulated then. Now it goes down to say Women are weak and can't handle failure.

Amu was packed. Wow CV's Superb!! 

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 11 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

No words on the mother and daughter dual, so I guess from Sugni pov she now has her destiny in her hands not Gulabiya or TVS.

I'm doing a happy dance cause my Thakurmaalik is coming back to form, all I need now is his BG music to complete it all. Also nice seeing mama & banja having a healthy discussion.

Yikes just thought about bums wonder will Vikram hurt him if he finds out Sugni in his truck to go so rai   

@ radev

It happened just like you called it with Sugni GFN family members ๐Ÿคข
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update

No words on the mother and daughter dual, so I guess from Sugni pov she now has her destiny in her hands not Gulabiya or TVS.

I'm doing a happy dance cause my Thakurmaalik is coming back to form, all I need now is his BG music to complete it all. Also nice seeing mama & banja having a healthy discussion.

Yikes just thought about bums wonder will Vikram hurt him if he finds out Sugni in his truck to go so rai   

@ radev

It happened just like you called it with Sugni GFN family members ๐Ÿคข

I am glad to see you all Delighted Sahiba. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vikram being himself and trying get back control would be the only way to bring the sliding track to the original point.
Saima2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
really nice episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by Saima2010 - 11 years ago
Saima2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=pyar-ishk]

I'm doing a happy dance cause my Thakurmaalik is coming back to form, all I need now is his BG music to complete it all. Also nice seeing mama & banja having a healthy discussion.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

croziaxx thumbnail
 nice episode, but me lil upset with sug..why she doing all this what she want to prove ?  
and me right, me think,  G will blame to VS for all this.. and she is doing exactly as such.. O ! G for a change think about herself just once.. she always blaming him.. 
i m curious to know VS's reaction when he will come to know about sug's rai... what he will do ? first me want he say to G shut up and let me handle all this.. 
no wonder if in next episode G come at VS mansion and screaming loudly at him... ๐Ÿ˜ก and say u r responsible for all this..๐Ÿฅฑ