Update for Friday - Aug 17th, 2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Tomatoes for the wonderful and superfast Update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Ufff, I dont know how to show the love i have for Bhuvana. If only she was infront of me, murder nadanthu irukum ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Ivlo cruel ah vum oru person irupangala? GW kooda this much illa..Own kids ku she never did real drogham. Yeah she did, but never like trying to kill them or venum nu hurting finger ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก T&T plan mattum fail aana, naan gaand ayithuven ๐Ÿ˜ก

TA pls find asap Sujatha and make her to tell the truth. T&T eppavume Bhuvana talk ah? Shebba, itss bad  Not liking..Old Thendral is gone, ithu etho detective serial mathiri. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Have a nice weekend friends ๐Ÿค—
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thaks tanu for the update...
somehow liked the part 3 of the episode, esp T describing bhu and TA deciding to go full way to reveal bhu's true intentions...wishing the track picks up pace next week...

but bhu's dangerous mind seems to be coming up with ideas on the spot...TT need to be on their toes with this one...

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the Wonderful update and comments!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

First 10 mins was Grrr... Bhuv and her acting to send Thulz away... Shebaaa๐Ÿ˜ก.

After 10 mins, it was good. Love to see Thupariyum TA๐Ÿ˜†. Hope he soon finds out from Sujatha that the 5 lacs did not go to her. He already knows that Dharman created problem for Bhuv by slapping her. Lets see how he joins these 2๐Ÿ˜‰.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shammu for helping me and threatening me not to put your name under update๐Ÿ˜›, i love u๐Ÿค—.

Buwana crying paarthu i am crying...evlo feeling ๐Ÿคข.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update Tanu.

Came here to IF after a very long time... have been watching serial though...

T&TA trying to prove Bhu's vesham is good ...  Would be much better if everything happens a bit a faster.. can't take that Bhu's crocodile tears. Grrr...

All, Have a Great weekend!
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Tanu for the wonderful update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ennamma cry pannuthu inthe pombala๐Ÿคข
Tamil has info about her, good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. T&T game continues...
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the very detailed update Tanu...

Aha, in these serials how is that villi's and villan's frame a plan in a fraction of a second and give counter attack. Ana Hero and Heroin pentha pentha muzhikiranga. Kettavanga ellam romba buthisaliya irukanga ana nallavanga ellam loosuhala irukanga.

Anyways better episode, no other nonsense just story moved around main characters. It was nice to see T and TA talking casually abt Bhu. Even I had the same doubt T had! How does Bhu gets that much tears in no time?

Next week is going to be too much drama... Unnecessarily using Patti's photo. Is it right to use some body's photo who has left the world like this to spin stories! I am really not looking forward seeing T cry again...
kuttyponnu thumbnail
The story is going from bad to worse. Why have they made Bhuvana so cruel. Earlier she was shown as a smart. intelligent and ambitious person who did love her son and husband.  Are they trying to justify Lax and hence this cruel version of B.
 How come T has no anger with Lax. after all he was also responsible in her mother ditching her. Once again it seems like it is ok for a man to do something. Only MM shows some anger. Even TPS.. agreeing to stay in the same house with B is so gross. and her willing to work in the hospital is even worse. She degraded herself by giving the impression that she was willing to live with L and by appropriating something which belonged to B.
Cant they show a women just getting rid of that creep L .. at least B does not even think of her first husband is loyal to L .. 

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tanu dear...๐Ÿค—