•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hehehhee.. Anyone here who absolutely LOVED the scene where Sweety ji fakes Sangeeta's name in Lucky's cells and Lucky ji freaks out ? πŸ˜† And then she laughs it off 😳 And Lucky ji gives her a fake-angry look 😳

OMG, I tell you Sweety ji's such small small masti adds spice to the show.. She makes it for me 😳 Was SO missing her actions in last few tracks πŸ‘
Haha.. dat was totally an enjoyable scene..πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Sweety G simply rocked in dat..πŸ˜ƒ

Yes... Sweety G is da spice of dis show..πŸ‘πŸΌ withour her dis show is nothing 4 me..πŸ˜†

The show was going dull 4rm many episodes bt finally our Sweety G is back in action..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
@ Faraan - And HOW ? TRP increased to 1.6 from 1.2 I think ! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Hehehhee.. Anyone here who absolutely LOVED the scene where Sweety ji fakes Sangeeta's name in Lucky's cells and Lucky ji freaks out ? πŸ˜† And then she laughs it off 😳 And Lucky ji gives her a fake-angry look 😳

OMG, I tell you Sweety ji's such small small masti adds spice to the show.. She makes it for me 😳 Was SO missing her actions in last few tracks πŸ‘

I know, right? It was short and sweet. I burst out with laughter along with Sweety jee as well πŸ˜†
Anything that she does in the show makes me laugh and I wanna see funny side of Sweety jee more in show. I want her to play more prank on Lucky jee πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Haha.. dat was totally an enjoyable scene..πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Sweety G simply rocked in dat..πŸ˜ƒ

Yes... Sweety G is da spice of dis show..πŸ‘πŸΌ withour her dis show is nothing 4 me..πŸ˜†

The show was going dull 4rm many episodes bt finally our Sweety G is back in action..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

without her I would not have watched this show though I don't know abt others πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am back so Sweety got to be back πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

@ Faraan - And HOW ? TRP increased to 1.6 from 1.2 I think ! πŸ˜³
Hain..???? πŸ˜•(In Sweety G style🀣) Parvarish never ever get TRP's of 1.2..πŸ˜• the least it got is 1.6..😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
LOL... 🀣

ahaha the scene was soo cutee, Sweety G just rocked!!!πŸ˜‰
and yeah guyzz Sweety does add spice in the show!!!πŸ˜›
I totally missed our real Sweety G, but she is bak in action!!!πŸ˜ƒ
and this show would really be nothing without Sweety in the show!!!❀️

Me too loved that πŸ€£ While updating i too began to laugh so much πŸ˜† It was really epic :P But anyways, i would love to see these small small sweet and hilarious sweety ji scenes πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Hain..???? πŸ˜•(In Sweety G style🀣) Parvarish never ever get TRP's of 1.2..πŸ˜• the least it got is 1.6..😳

OMG right 😭 My memory sucks 😭