Our special smiles are reserved for each other

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Well i dont know what to say... But These two behnas makes me drool over them everytime when they come together... What are these girls my god??? Pichle Janam ki Maa-Beti or what? waise iss Janam mein bhi They share the same bonding which a Mother-daughter share.. :):)

No doubt they have given us Divine scenes before... But todays scenes was not less than previous ones...  Mad girls... Roothna aata nahin par roothna hai..Ladna aata nahin par ladna hai..Kyun?? Kyunki Bohat pyar hai..Bohat care hai...khud ke liye nahin..Ek duje ke liye.. 🤪

Manvi - She is such a baby when shez with her Di.. Her antics, Her special laughter...  Sab kuch alag..sabse alag... like Mamma aap apna khyal ni lakhogi toh main aapshe baat ni kalunga types

Jeevika - same goes with her.. Something special... and A very unique change in her when she is with her Mannu...  Mannu tu baat ni karegi par main kaise control karun

Have anyone noticed their smiles? Unique smiles... rare smiles which come only when they are with each other... The joy, the happiness, the glow on their face, have u ever seen on their faces when they are with someone else? Nai na...  ho bhi nahin sakta...
Chah ke bhi nahin.. Unke bas ki baat nahin hai.. Naturally hota hai sab..
 They share each others Smiles inspite of their own :):):)

Mannu's antics, mannu's giggles - only For mamma Jeevika
Jeevika's Wide smiles... her tears while laughing only for her Baby Mannu
And both giving satisfied looks after loving a moment with each other..For each other :):)

( pure Happiness)

Is there any difference between these two pics?? :):):):):)

Last but not the least A Great Salute to Both actresses... They are Magical... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Neha I have no words, when I make some up I will repost :D
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank God I saw this topic, I was just about to make one myself similar to this especially with the caps!!

What are these two together? And I don't just mean JM, I mean Krystle and Nia!! These two have chemistry beyond compare! No kidding dude! Just look at those pics! How genuinely happy do they look together? I don't see this much natural chemistry between any other couple in this show!

I'll be back! Want to quote some pics teehee!
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There chemistry cannot be reproduced. We have seen many sisters before but never two like this. Two that look so natural together, Nia and Krystle make JM. Without them it would not work. 

Those pictures say more than I could ever express in words.  
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I loved watching them today , It was return of sisters which were somewhere left in Rishikesh .
The way they smiled , laughed today with each other .. Your heart wishes to have a sister too .
Todays scene was beautiful , effortless and so natural.
The way Nia kissed Krystle before leaving the room .. Awwiee. That was something so sweet and pure . Hats off to Krystle and Nia ! They make me crave for a sister
Great post and loved the pixs :)
EHMMBH-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These two are magical! It doesn't matter if its as JeeMan or KryNia 😊
_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.. Neha.. Your post really blew me away 🤗

I totally agree.. With every single word..

Especially with the last picture.. I really genuinly cant tell the difference ..

These 2 girls.. Words cant describe them.. They make me go speechless

I dont know why.. But today i deeply felt that along with Maanvi & Jeevika. It was Nia & Krystle

The bond they share is simply amazing.. It didnt even look like they wee acting.. It was like it was coming out dil se and naturally

The caps brought a smile to my face..😳
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it 2 Extent.. By God wat Superb ACtress n Bestest n Cutest Sister dey r Seriosuly...
my Mood was abit off.. But afta watching i automatically smiled yaar sachiii..
They Really Creat **MAGIC**❤️😍

I Luv Der Rootna-Manana...It reminds me of my sis she used 2 manana n i only Roothna...
I ACtually i Luv manana but m to Shy..😳hesitate of doing..
But She alwayz do Like Teasing me.. 

Neha I Don't miss ur ANy singal Post.. Bcoz I Noe It's alwayz Has..
 Verika or Jeemaan 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

-MeHaK-
shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww awesome post, they are the cutest sisters ever!
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Thank God I saw this topic, I was just about to make one myself similar to this especially with the caps!!

What are these two together? And I don't just mean JM, I mean Krystle and Nia!! These two have chemistry beyond compare! No kidding dude! Just look at those pics! How genuinely happy do they look together? I don't see this much natural chemistry between any other couple in this show!

I'll be back! Want to quote some pics teehee!

I cudnt control so i made this post... but i always wait for ur posts...   I enjoy ur posts as i enjoy watching Jeeman :)
😍  These girls are magical wands of each other... ek khushi se ghumti hai toh dusri apne aap khil jaati hai...☺️☺️☺️☺️