The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

||PanSh OS||Crazy Little Phone Call

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
The continuous ringing of his cell made him look up from his book in frustration. The watch on his hand told him that it was almost 1 AM. At first, he decided to ignore it and concnetrate on his chemistry notes but curiousity got the better of him and he picked up his cell from the ground. The name shining on the screen wasnt unfamiliar and that disturbed him.

Why was she calling him at the middle of the night?

Thinking that she might be in some sort of grave trouble, he quickly accepted the call and put the phone to his ear.

"Tum samajhte kya ho khud ko?!"

Her loud and angry voice almost made him jump. He looked at the screen again. Yes, it was Panchi's number. But why was she shouting at him? He put the phone to his ear again.

"Kya hua, bolti band hogayi?! Haan haan, ab kya bologe tum! Maine tumein range haathon pakar jo liya hai!"

Before he could say anything, her voice bellowed on the phone. She had caught him red handed, doing what? Nervously he glanced down to his notes to reassure himself that he was doing nothing wrong.

"Tumein zara sharam nahin aati, ais tarah aadhi raat ko aise kaam karte hue?!"

"Adhi raat ko karne mein koi problem hai kya?" He cleared his throat and said his first words and immediately regretted it. Her voice was now louder and more dangerous.

"My goodness! Aise smart answers de rahe ho jaise ke bohat cool ho tum! You stupid fool!"

He was more shocked than ever. Panchi seldom talked to him in school and now all of a sudden, she was using colorful words for him. Had she lost it?

"Dekho..." He started but she cut across him.

"Tum dekho! Bulke ek page utha ke uss pe note likh ke apne bedroom mirror pe chipka do taake aate jaate tumhari nazar pare uss pe. Dobara aisi harkat ki tou-"

"Konsi harkat?!" Despite trying, his voice snapped a little. She obviously wasnt expecting that because the shock in her voice was evident.

"Tum mujhse ye kaisi tone mein baat kar rahe ho? Ek tou chori, uper se seena zori!"

Shock, disbelief and complete confusion was taking over him now. Was it some sort of prank? But he knew Panchi despite not being very good friends with her. She wouldnt be making prank calls on a test night. It just wasnt her.

"Dekho Panchi..."

"Hawww! Panchi?! Ab tum mujhe mere naam se bulao ge?! Really, I am so disappointed! I know ke tum mujhse lambe hogaye ho uska matlab ye nahin hai ke tum sab kuch hi bhul jao!"

His jaw dropped. Why the hell was she talking like that? For a while, there was silence on the phone. He could hear her breathing loud, maybe she was trying to control herself.

"Acha, it's ok. Main kisi ko nahin bataoungi. You can trust me on that! Lekin badle mein you have to promise me never to do it again. Abhi ye sab harmless lagta hai lekin aage problem ho sakti hai. Chalo, ab buss sojao. Raat bohat ho chuki hai waise bhi..."

This time was calmer and he was relieved at that. But that still did not clear up why was she calling her. What had he done to her anyway?

"Lekin maine kiya kya hai?"

"Please, stop denying. Maine khud tumein Colonel Uncle ki gaari ke tyres ki hawa nikalte dekha hai!"

What?

He looked around. The chawl was as empty as it always was at midnight. No windows were open, no cars were present and certainly no Colonels resided there.

"Maine aisa kuch nahin kiya!"

"Ab bhi jhoot bol rahe ho!?"

"Ye jhoot nahin hai!"

"Dekho, acceptance is half the work done."

"I know that!"

"Then why arent you accepting?"

"Accept what?!"

"Ke tum hi itne dino se Colonel Uncle ko tang kar rahe ho!"

"That is not me!"

"Dekho Kesar..."

"Kon Kesar?"

"Ab tum apna naam bhi bhul gaye?!"

"Nahin bhula main! It's me, Keshav! Panchi, tum ne galat number mila diya hai."

He said in a frustrated tone. A long silence followed on the phone. He could've easily hung up now but some part of him was eager to know what happened next after this rather interesting call.

"Hello?" When she didnt speak for a long time, he said out.

"Huh?" He raised his eyebrows at her surprised voice. She seemed to be at a loss of words.

"I-I-I'm sor-sorry!" She stammered and he sighed. Oh well, misunderstandings can happen to anyone.

"Bye! Good night, sweet dreams!" Her flabbergasted voice filled the phone before all was silent again. He looked at his inactive phone for a good long minute. When the realization of what just happened dawned on him, a laugh broke the barriers of his lips and rang in the silent night. He kept laughing and laughing before he shook his head and concentrated on his notes. Even so, every now and then a chuckle would escape from his lips.

"Wow, that's one crazy way to ruin a test night."

A/N - I know. This is short, random, OOC and totally crap. But I am not in my right state of mind right now, I am having one of those nights which I dont like. Like and comment if you want...ahhh meh! I was missing my PanSh :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol this was a funny os i m like loling in my room first i was like what is panchi talking about and then i was like in the middle my light bulb lit up and i though wait it is a wrong call lol 
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: The007Shivani

lol this was a funny os i m like loling in my room first i was like what is panchi talking about and then i was like in the middle my light bulb lit up and i though wait it is a wrong call lol

oh lolz! :p i am glad that you liked reading it, it was pretty stupid of me to post something like this. But i am not in the right frame of mind anyway...Lord save me :(

thanks! <3
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I hope you are ok..Ok na?

Coming to the OS..It was cute & funny..Loved reading it..The last para was the best..

Keep writing.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mais! Go to sleep! You're really going through those nights...

I mean it was wonderful and hilarious... But what... It's like those spurts and bursts of creativity that happens!

Loved it. Now sleep.

Not quite out of character honestly. But an utterly unexpected situation!!

Brilliant work!

*edited*

Btw are you alright... I hope you are.
Edited by CoffeeAddict - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: StandingAlone

I hope you are ok..Ok na?

Coming to the OS..It was cute & funny..Loved reading it..The last para was the best..

Keep writing.

I am alright-ish. Defo not at my best spirits but its ok? Idk...just some personal issues...

No point in sleeping now. Have to wake in like 40 minutes for Sehri anyway...glad you liked it! It was just bleh for me!
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Take care Maris..🤗As it's personal,I won't ask any question..
But don't think too much if that's what you are doing right now..

sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

Mais! Go to sleep! You're really going through those nights...

I mean it was wonderful and hilarious... But what... It's like those spurts andburstsof creativity that happens!

Loved it. Now sleep.

Not quite out of character honestly. But an utterly unexpected situation!!

Brilliant work!

*edited*

Btw are you alright... I hope you are.

awww! Thanks a lot for the concern yaar! I am just feeling a little frustrated at myself right now. But happens a lot so meh! There is no point in me sleeping now...have to wake up soon for Sehri anyway.

Yeah, it was random and really like a little spark of creativity. Could have added a few more points but this is the best I could manage on the phone. I am glad that you liked it and not found it OOC :p to me it was a little though. But I can be spared! I am not in my right state of mind anyway! :D
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: StandingAlone

Take care Maris..🤗As it's personal,I won't ask any question..
But don't think too much if that's what you are doing right now..

i cant even think right now...its just...ugh! Forget it! I am feeling like a demanding, grumpy kid right now! Go make me a VM! :@

oh god...sorry. Its just...urgh! So damn frustrating! :@
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mais-

awww! Thanks a lot for the concern yaar! I am just feeling a little frustrated at myself right now. But happens a lot so meh! There is no point in me sleeping now...have to wake up soon for Sehri anyway.

Yeah, it was random and really like a little spark of creativity. Could have added a few more points but this is the best I could manage on the phone. I am glad that you liked it and not found it OOC :p to me it was a little though. But I can be spared! I am not in my right state of mind anyway! :D

I wish you could catch a little nap before Sehri because being awake for more than the regular during Ramdan's double tough than the usual. May Allah give you the strength...

If you think too much you'll still be frustrated, let go, even if it's something in your hand, you cannot do anything in the dark of the night.

It's perfect the way it is. And in my defence it was not OOC because just like you, even those two were awake at unusual hours. ðŸ˜† And also Panchi scolding a colony rugrat like that and KD just being flabberghast at Panchi scolding him in the dead of the night for what in the beginning seemed something A rated, not unexpected of them.