OS(Paneer): Self-less Friendship...!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Guys

I am here with a OS on friendship its not so short but very simple, as I don't read or write anything during this month but I couldn't help it with this piece n this day though gone long back😆. I didn't overfilled it with emotions or every facial expression I just wanted to keep it as simple as I can as I have my friendship with my friends. Dedicated to all my very dear FRIENDS🤗

Paneer is for panchi n ranveer😆 the best combo ever🤣 though I only see frndship in their relationship so it goes for them. Sorry if I offend anyone of U but I dont know their cobined name till now😳

One fine day Rahul was getting ready when he heard his daughter cribbing. He moved towards the kitchen, only to see his wife running behind their daughter though with  her rose pink cheeks, brown eyes, rosy soft lips n specifically with her long silky tresses waving here to there, was moving round n round the dining table. He smiled and walked towards it steadily to get catch of her and swiftly he held her waist and twirled her around. The father daughter duo cherished each others company the most, but this moment was short lived, as their smile and joy vanished with a thud. As their gaze met the most thrilling sight, mommy standing with her hands on waist and eyes spitting fire, they gulped hard.

Rohit immediately made panchi stand on her feet. Rani came towards them and started the daily routine cribbing about her not eating the breakfast an as always gave the plate to rohit to make her eat by hook or by crook. Rohit loved his daughter the most, he made her sit on his laps and saw the tears dwelling in her eyes which he hated the most, she hates to have that boring breakfast daily and least not even her beloved father can be a help. He hated it too, but least he could help his orthodox wife. He lifted the bowl and placed the spoon infront of her mouth "Darling! Just take a few mouthful of this, atleast for your dada sake?" As always panchi softened, immediately wiped her invisible tears and circled her dada's neck and joyfully exclaimed "But only on one condition, I will not only have few but this finish this whole only'..." Rohit nodded his head to continue further "'..only if U promise to give me whatever I ask for?" Rohit knew this could be dangerous in anyway but not disasterous than his beloved wife's anger.

He joyfully accepted "Darling! As you say so'...I promise"  She even insisted to bound her mom into this too. Even she accepted the deal. Panchi dejectedly finished it and ran towards her dada with eyes full of expectation. Even her mom was curious what could she ask for either something stupid or something really expensive. She sweetly twisting her legs said "Dada I want to shave off my head!" this was it before rohit could speak, rani overshadowed her shouting with her full strength "Have U ever seen a girl of age 10 getting her head shaved off, this is ridiculous" Rohit scratched his head he expected even the new most expensive video game but this was unpredictable though he knew how much she loved her hair.

He tried her convincing to ask for something else but not this but she was equally adamant. Lastly she said "Dada wasn't it you who always narrate me stories of keeping our promise without thinking about the consequence. So how can U turn back from your words?" All disheartened she said it all. That's it he said it "Don't worry darling I shall keep my promise and your wish be granted" Rani kept shouting  "Are U out of your mind?" but rohit made her understand "No. If we go back our promises, she will never learn to keep her own."

Everything went fine next day of school and I see my daughter proudly walking with her head shaven. Just then a boy called her what caught my sight was his clean head I understood at that moment that its something their childish adventure. I smiled. Just then a another women called me and said "U must be proud of your daughter that at such tender age she understand relations" I was confused before I could ask the lady narrated "Im that boys mother, and my son ranveer has cancer, its been a week that my son didn't came to school but day before yesterday panchi came to our house to meet ranveer. But till then I never knew she will make such a big sacrifice"

Panchi: Aunty ranveer kidhar hai? School kyun nahi araha hai?

Lady:Beta woh''aap khud hi pooch lo'who apne kamre me hain.

Panchi went to his room he was familiar with his house. She entered the room and saw him sitting in the corner of the room. She went closer to him and he dipped his head deeper between his knees.

Panchi: Hi ranveer

Ranveer:'''

Panchi: Ranveer why aren't U coming to the school for so many days?

Ranveer:'''..

Panchi: Kia huwa naraz ho?

Ranveer:''''

Panchi: Uff'kuch bolo b '.

And forcefully made him raise his head. And then she was amazed to look him that way his head completely shaved.

She giggled. The tears dwelled in ranveers eye, Panchi immediately became serious and asked in concern

Panchi: Kya huwa?

Ranveer: Tumhe pata hai na''.

Before he could complete

Panchi: Haan'.mujhe sab pata hai'..

Ranveer: Yeh ussi ka side effect hai

Panchi: Han tou

Ranveer: Sab hasenge

Panchi: Kyun who pagal hain

Ranveer: Nahi'par

Panchi: Jo bhi ho how does it matter?

Ranveer: Yeah'..but for U when U have such long n beautiful hair n when u still look beautiful'.but for me it does matter as I look so ugly'..

Panchi was very hurt with those words but she knew this wasn't the right time to be weak as she knew he needed her.

Panchi: But to me U still seem BEAUTIFUL

Ranveer: ???????

Panchi: See it doesn't matter how beautiful features U got but how beautiful heart U got''..as the features one day or another will not remain the same but the heart is what we should treasure the most. U know what lies in the beauty of FRIENDSHIP is not the outer beauty but the trust, faith and belief we bestow on each other, we both are beautiful is not the base that we are friends but our world seems beautiful with each other. So for me U was Beautiful, U are beautiful and U will always remain Beautiful Coz U are my FRIEND n got the most Beautiful heart'..:D

Ranveer: Panchi itte bade bade words kidhar se seekhe tune????

Mujhe kuch samajh nahi

She wacked his shoulder

Panchi: Duffer, just get one thing clear tere baalon se meko koi farq nahi padta as we are Friends forever''..or jo humpe  hasega he is not our friend anymore okies????

Ranveer: OURS??

Panchi: Yes'''..As we are friends so we have to be same to same na or teri esi condition me tera sath nahi dungi to kon dega'..:))

Ranveer: But'baal tou sirf mere'

Panchi: Ok I am leaving now and u better come to school on Sunday, and if U don't I won't talk to u ever

Ranveer: Nahi nahi me aaonga na

Panchi: Suchi

Ranveer: Muchi

They hugged each other dearly

And she left with a promise to him and to herself'no matter what she will never let him feel down.

Dosti ke lamhe kitne hasin hote hai
Yaad wo jo aaye to aasu chod jate hai...

Har ek rang zindagi ka wo hume dikhate hai
Zindagi jeene ki wajah wo ban jate hai...

Ruthna manana to har roz ka khel hota hai

Manane ke bad wo muskurahat alag khushi deta hai...

Ek pal Iski side to dusre pal uski side leta hai

Khud ka sandwich jaise haal fir ban jata hai...

Pal main dost to pal main kuch aur ban jata hai

Kisi bhi rishte ki kami wo hume mehsus nahi hone deta hai...

Dosti ke bin ye zindagi khali si lagne lagegi

Ye na ho to duniya berang si dikhne lagegi...

Masti ka bhi iska ek alag andaz hota hai

Uske liye na din na raat koi dekhta hai...

Dil se dil ka ye ek ajeeb sa gehra rishta hai

Jo Ek dor me bahaut se logo ko baandhta hai...

Ek bhi agar isme se chut jaye to taklif hoti hai

Zindagi bhar jo meetaye nahi meet ti hai...

In hasin lamho ko apne aakhon me kaid kar lo

Apne dil me inki yaado ko sanjo ke rakh lo...

{BY ritzy

sorry im using this without even asking u but I couldn't find a better piece on friends than this}

Present day

Ranveer: Yeh tune kya kiya

Panchi: Kuch bhi tou nahi

Ranveer: Par why did u do that, U loved your hair so much, U never even got them cut so'..

Panchi: So what? Yes, I do love my hair but not more than U'how am I suppose to leave u all alone at this difficult time''.after all we are best friends forever

Ranveer: Forever?

Panchi: Yes.

Ranveer: Tu meri suchi ki dost hai geetu I love U

Panchi: I love u too

Ranveer: Ab chalein

Panchi: Sure

They walked towards their class proudly with head raised hand in hand.

I wiped my tears to see my daughter has grown. I was now very proud of her act. Sacrifice was surely a wrong word all she did was kept her promise. That was not a childish adventure but a promise that we all make in our hearts once we become friends to be with our friends in their every difficulty but very few of us keep our that promise.  You taught me today which is truly said "Friendship is a self-less LOVE"

*The happiest people on this planet are not those who live on their own terms but are those who change their terms for the ones whom they love..*

Friends are one of those precious ornaments which beauty our inner beauty and and tend to be treasured. As this one example for what it is said true friends only get to  know our stories but our best friends live them with us.

So how many of U have this self-less love for your Friends??

As not everyone is blessed to have a true friend so try finding a diamond rather than just collection lot of gold'.:))

If u have true friends too du like it n comment on it

P.S It has nothing to do with EHMMBH this concept doesn't come from that at all as I said a father shared this story and it is true n I wrote this way back before it came into that serial. So the credit doesn't goes to me at all tooo

Note: This os of mine U might find on other forums too as I have taken this as a main concept and changing the lead characters and posting on different forums so please do not complain later as it is copied or sumthing n if U have any problem with that du let me know shall remove from here but this is just a way to spread a word about Friendship😳 

Sorry If I offended anyone😳

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 11 years ago
Awww...RaHi Perfect..Friends Forever.. ! :)
awww i knw dis was virmaan stry but RaHi was also perfect bcoz of der frndshp...
itz a virman story but anyway th eway you have written it was awesome
It was beautiful...

The love between those two kids is enviable... you don't find it even when you grow up. You're the luckiest person on earth if you do!

Loved it.

Ranveer-Panchi si RaHi... LOL... Paneer sounds so cute and Panchi-ish!!