Offscreen Masala: -Predator-
Prediction for Next Week: -Predator-
Rating of the Week: -ritchelle-
Message to CVs: -Predator-

Special thanks to:

Roshini1494 for making the NL banner
-Stutz- and OnlyHope for making the Section Headers
_Aanchal_ for making the winners' signatures

*Special shoutout to Sonia (-Predator-) for taking out the time and helping with the entire NL from start to the end!* Love you Sonia, thank you very much! πŸ€—
(I know it's weird shoutout to myself πŸ€£)
Edited by -Predator- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

Viren ne kiya Jeevika ko miss

Na dhoondh paya ek shirt bhi without his Mrs

Swamini ka Chamcha pahuncha Rishikesh

To make a mountain of a molehill

Kaha nahin tha pata usko Manvi ke short hair cut ka pata

Ab woh bhi nahin Manvi ke look ko bacha sakta

Daboo ne khola Cancer ka raaz

Tou Rohit ne kaha Sorry-Maanvi tum lagogi khaas

Ab aaya sagaai ka din

Dada ji ne kaha Maanvi rehti hai in everyone's dil

But dedh phutiya tou chahe Bandar ki attention

Dada bhi bole we are with you don't take tension

Virat ne pataya Mannu ko gaakar gaana

Uske baad hua rings ka exchange

Virat ko thi chinta about Manvi's health

He decided this matter will have to be dealt

No longer will he hide the truth

And will support Manvi in fine weather and rough

VirIka ne party mein lagaaye chaar chand

Dikhaye VirMan now and 50 saal baad

Naachte naachte hui Jeevika faint

Tou kaha dada ji ne Manvi karegi uski seva

But Buaji ko tha is baat par aitraaz

Kaha ki log nahin aayenge baat karne se baaz

Yahi thi is hafte ki kahani

Thoda drama thodi masti-baaki ki baat agle hafte hai aani

This week was full of romance between both Virman nd Virika nd its difficult for me to choose one!!πŸ˜‰

Virman
There were lot of romantic scenes of Virman like Virat giving Mannu a 'Love Tissue', Virman lift, Virman book hide nd seek but from this the best romantic no i would like to call it a historic scene of Virman was when Mannu sees her report! Virat - ur a true partner, he is the only one who can support Manvi nd make her recover from this disease, its his love that can create Miracle in her life, he'll be always there with her no matter whatever the situation is good or bad, fun or anger! Virman Hug this is I call the 'Magical Hug'. Virat, is there anyone like u in real life. I really dont think so!

Virika

Well Virika was rocking this whole week! First of all I would to appreciate them 4 enacting Virman nicely!! both had done a good job!
Virik'a best romance sequence was when Viren asks Jeevika to take care and added without his support she won't be pregnant! Jeevika was blushing hearing thisπŸ˜† how naughty Viren is getting ... so cute!!

This one has to go to the entire Rohit Verma-Manvi part. I honestly saw no need for his entry again, cause this was no comic relief. Rohit was downright mean and insulting, and I thought it was bloody nice of Manvi to stay silent and listen to all his snide remarks just for Swamini's sake. Still, I don't see how did this scene helped in plot progression, which is why I'll say that this was the filler scene of the week.

Hello Shello dostoon...im Jaz...πŸ˜ƒ...many of you may know me and others may not...lets just say im an old IF vetran πŸ˜†...im reporting for duty to provide you with the tear jerking scene that is more than fit to be given the title of SSW...Sad Scene of the Week...what scene is that you ask? well i'll tell you...it was the final scene of the week...Friday's aanth ka scene...with our very own VirMan...😳...our chulbulli Manvi finds those horrid test results and discovered the bleak truth of her life...she only has 2 years to live..(😲...side note...considering this is an indian drama...2yrs is a LONG time...im shocked that they said 2 yrs and not like 2 weeks )...she goes from being absolutely giddy about opening her engagement gifts...to being sad that Virat didnt tell her about the files...to then being absolutely shattered with the knowledge that she has only 2 years to enjoy her life...she had only 2 years to be her familie's Mannu...to be Jeevika's sister...to be Chutku's Massi...only 2 years to live...2 years to be with her love...Virat...😭...she asked him why he put a ring on her finger...making a life long commitment for a person that had such a short life to live...😭😭...the tears on top of the tears...some what happy-wala tears...is when Virat says that life should be big...not long...essentially saying that quality over quantity...πŸ‘...but the real water works began when she broke down...the girl who is so full of life had no issues w/ dying until now because it is only now that she has found her LIFE...her LOVE...her VIRAT πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...when she was crying in her arms saying she wanted to live...with him...for him...πŸ₯Ί...insert Jaz ka dil tooting here!!! πŸ’”...all of this had tears brimming in my eyes...but when she said "mujhe bachalo"...omg! the Hoover Dam broke and i had tears streaming down my face!! it didnt help matters that i still had my work makeup on and the eyeliner was burning my eyes!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...kudos to Nia and Kushal for portraying VirMan πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...on a small side note...did saare guests of the engagment go to the same gift wrapper w/ their gifts...saab ke saab wrapping ek tha...wohi glitter paper aur wohi bow...πŸ˜›...
This week's funny scenes were perfectly done by Viren and Jeevika of course, where they're being the present and future Virat and Manvi πŸ˜† I personally loved that scene.

Watch for yourself-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNaZVWLeZ2g&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Virat because he knew that Manvi could never be cured but he still accepted her. He wants Manvi to be happy in her last days. He doesn't know if Manvi will get better or not but he still loves her more every moment. He is an extraordinary life partner for any girl. Every girl's dream man, because to him Manvi's happiness mattered more than him being with her. He didn't think about how much time they would be together rather wanted to make all the moments they spend together special.

This week's perfect dialogues were delivered towards the end of the week. The last few minutes were so touching that Virat & Manvi's words touched the audiences hearts.
He explained that Kyunki Manvi, tumse bohot pyaar karta hoon aur apni aakhri saan tak karta rahunga. Manvi zindagi badi honi chahiye. Lambi nahi. Aur jab tak tum mere saath nahi hogi, meri zindagi badi nahi hogi πŸ˜³
In correspondence she too agrees and whilst crying she expresses that, mein bhi tumse nahi bicharna chati, mein bhi tumse shaadi karna chahti hoon, apni di ke bacho ko dekhna chahti hoon...❀️

VirMan's engagement is filled with so much fun and excitement.

Manvi finds out that her cancer is going to take a dangerous turn by seeing report near her gifts.

Undoubtedly, both the behnas looked gorgeous this week with Manvi in her Rohit Verma designed attire and Jeevika in her most prettiest outfit since it's her darling sister's engagement.
However to beat those attires were Viren and Jeevika's clothes while imitating Virat-Manvi. They have amazing portrayed their respective siblings and they look so cute in their clothes! Hence they bag the best costume award this week πŸ˜³
I don't want to spoil the memories that we have for the episodes this week, everything was so smooth and there wasn't any major blooper visible.
Although when Viren and Jeevika were imitating Virat and Manvi in their old age; the part where they both fall on the ground- that scene wasn't properly shot. Two different parts of falling were combined and made the scene look a little fake.
Nevertheless, we loved the imperfectly perfect scene!

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

(Animated)

by lipshaa

Here's your gift πŸ˜›

(Non-Animated)

by SaraPari
Here's your gift πŸ˜›

(Animated)

by Sano88

Your winning sig! πŸ˜›

(Non-Animated)

by aishhh.

Here's a sig you get to use for the week! πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXdJw_qnlTE&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

by petrova-fire

Here's your winning sig!πŸ˜›
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

OS~~ VIRMAN ~~ THE ELEVATOR~~ part 6 pg 23

by Mina H

Here's your gift! πŸ˜›

Megz's Fantasy SS: Jeet, chapter 5, pg20

by IndigoBlues

Here's your winning sig that you can use for the week! πŸ˜³

by adenah

Your gift πŸ˜³

by TheJake

Thanks for keeping the forum alive with great topics! Keep it up πŸ˜›

This week had interviews regarding Virat-Manvi's engagement, Jeevika fainting as well the National Independence Day of India. Jai Hind!

Next will bring some high voltage drama in the show where the audience is going to have to see the entire family learning about Manvi's two year life. How will Jeevika react to this? Will Manvi be able to handle her behna?
Will the proceedings of Virat and Manvi's marriage still go on or will Swamini Bua take a stand to it? Don't miss out on this drama just one more day away!

I'd give this week 4 and a half stars, cutting off the half mark just for the useless Rohit
Verma track. I personally loved this week. It had the right mix of romance, humor, drama and family drama. Cinevistaas, this is how you increase TRPs!
Here's hoping that next week brings a lot more twists and turns, now that Manvi has found out the truth about her cancer.
Dear Creatives,

We love the show you brought. It touched our hearts. You promised us to show some unique relationship between two orphaned sisters. We are craving to see that! Yes! We want more of Jeevika and Manvi's scenes! The current story regarding Manvi's deteriorating cancer and the 2 year period has given life to the sisterly souls again. Please take full advantage of that situation and give us what we want! It's beneficial for both of us, since we get behna scenes and you get the TRP πŸ˜‰

Regards,

Loyal EHMMBH fans!

As soon as I saw this was up and I dropped everything to go and read it! And look! I'm first here πŸ˜ƒ

Wow guys! Congrats and kudos to the entire team πŸ‘ You've once again done an amazing job! 

These chronicles are so addictive! They distract me more than anything else in the world! I swear! πŸ˜†   

I love reading all our newsletters may by all of YOU! And I've decided to gift the team a siggie each time you make a newsletter! 

WHAT? They say pictures tell a thousand words πŸ˜‰

And this is the part when I stop talking  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† so I can give other people a chance to explain the amazingness of the world's best invention β­οΈ

PS-Congrats to all the winners! Very well deserved πŸ€—

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
Again, this one's exclusively for Sonia!
Thank you very much!!! πŸ€—
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

As soon as I saw this was up and I dropped everything to go and read it! 

Wow guys! Congrats and kudos to the entire team πŸ‘ You've once again done an amazing job! 

These chronicles are so addictive! They distract me more than anything else in the world! I swear! πŸ˜†   

I love reading all our newsletters may by all of YOU! And I've decided to gift the team a siggie each time you make a newsletter! 

WHAT? They say pictures tell a thousand words πŸ˜‰

And this is the part when I stop talking  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† so I can give other people a chance to explain the amazingness of the world's best invention β­οΈ

That's just so sweet of you Preeti πŸ€—
It's a combined thank you from the entire NL team for this! πŸ˜³
I Am So Proud Of Us!! Amazing Work Everyone! Congrats Winners!! πŸ€—