Non Sun TV Serials

Dharmayudham Archives Aug 12 - Page 2

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wednesday 22 / 8 /12 Episode No 12

Court - Case about one Rangaswamy. His mother has applied for a bail for him . He has no advocates and so the court asks for some advocate to  come forward. Since no one is ready Gayathri offers to take it up. The judge says that he has never seen her here before. Gayathri says that she was in Delhi and now has come back. The judge is told that she is Sundaram's daughter. Gayathri gets the details from Rangaswamy's mother and learns that no charge sheet has been filed. Gayathri appeals to the judge saying that Rangaswamy has been arrested 9 months back and charge sheet has not been filed " law says that this is reason enough to grant bail " Judge grants bail and the inspector throws a dirty look at Gayathri. Arjun's office - Sharadha and Arjun are talking about a news item about a foreign court  dealing with a child abuse case. Mani comes and talks about Gayathri "Arjun, innikki court le oru advocate lady, enna azhagu?? Azagu nna athu azagu " Sharadha kku suru suru nnu varathu . Mani jibes her a little more - Arjun has a smile and walks out. Sharadha calls out to Arjun ...Mani says "athu apdi thaan "

Ashwin and Gayathri. Ashwin heartily appreciates Gayathri for her success - " first day..bail case... you did excellent, appa will be very proud "  Arjun calls gayathri " I am Vijayan..oru case discuss pannanum..evening..." Gayathri laughs and says " Arjun, I can identify your voice anywhere, ok? Tell me " Arjun wants to meet her " coffee shop, evening?" Gayathri agrees to meet.

Mani with that old man whose grand daughter got sick because of eating in a hotel . Obviously he has managed to do an out of court settlement. The manager has brought 20, 000 rs. Mani digs and digs - finds out about hotel industry and the malpractices . " Unga mele criminal charges egirukitte poguthu...can I serve a notice?" Manager thundai kanOm thuniyai kanOm nnu Odaraar. The old man says " sir, intha money le please take whatever u want " Mani has visions of Sharadha and the house owner chiding him for robbing an old man . So, Mani takes only 1000 rs and sends the old man away.

Coffee shop - Gayathri comes . Calla Arjun as Vijayan and both engage in some light hearted talk. Arjun says that he wants to take action on a girl " Oru pOnnu, adikadi phone le pesalaam, we will keep in touch apdinnu sOllittu ...sOllame kOllame Delhi kku Oditta" Gayathri says that she can send a notice. Both laugh and Arjun says that he is happy to see her. Gayathri says that she is happy that Arjun came out of Sundaram's firm " it is not easy to establish a firm of your own and do well. I hear that you are doing well . I was a free bird in Delhi but here every one talks of me as Sundaram's daughter . If I could , I will join your firm...but appa will fret .." Arjun says that there will be a lot of expectations on her as Sundaram's daughter. Mani and Sharadha come - and all are enjoying the conversation - Mani is the target - Mani yum nalla kalaiykkaraar. Ram and Ashwin come to the same coffee shop...see the foursome laughing...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday 23 / 8 /12 Episode No 13

Sharadha enters the office - on phone with her friend from abroad - who wishes Sharadha for her Birth day. Chithra notices that Sharadha has a new dress on " enna vishayam?" Sharadha does not answer but asks " where is Arjun?" Chithra says that he is in his room. Sharadha goes in with an expectant look. Arjun is tensed - Fathima case judgement day - Mani observes " Sharadha, vara vara nee azhaga dress panre!" Arjun is oblivious to his surroundings - " Sharadha, let us go, judgement innikki " Sharadha is disappointed and says " You go, I am going to the temple. Apram varen " Even then it fails to register - Arjun says " pray for Fathima and come "  - leaves. Mani looks at a disappointed Sharadha and says " vidu, tension le maranthuttan " - Wishes her happy birth day and gives her some chocolate. Sharadha is happy " hmm, at least u remember " Mani asks for a treat and grabs the chocolates back " advance aa ithai vaichukkaren, ok?"

Gayathri with Ashwin - " can i go with you? Today is Sharadha''s birth day and Arjun's case le judgement too " Ashwin asks her to wish Sharadha on his behalf too and tells her that they can leave in 2 mins . Ashwin goes on to say that it is impossible to get Fathima out " narcotics case le 99 % failure thaan . antha 1 % appa win pannina cases , Arjun kku yethukku intha risk ? " ( This guy is a very genuine guy , he may not be successful as an advocate but he steals my heart as a good human being )

Court - Gayathri comes - wishes Sharadha . Arjun kku appO thaan Orakkarathu " Oh my God, tension le maranthutten, I will come back to the office and make amends, ok?" All go in to the court room. Judge reads her judgement  ' The police have a strong case. They did catch fathima with drugs in her hands . But this court considers the arguments put forth by Fathima's lawyer . Just because she comes from a family of criminals, she can not be labeled as a criminal. Also , she is a good student . This court does not want to spoil the future of that young girl and so releases her from this case. I also order the police to arrest her brother Anwar " - all are very happy and Arjun is congratulated by all.

Arjun's office. M ani is very happy that Arjun won the case.  Brags to the house owner and that guy gives back saying that Arjun will always win " nee win pannina sOllu, crackers burst panni celebrate pannalaam " Asks about the money and Mani says " case than won, mani peppere ppe " House owner is vexed. Back in the court  - Daya, the girl who helped Arjun in Fathima's case congratulates him and asks for a treat. Athu ennavO, Sharadha kku Daya vai paartha Ore J !!! Takes Arjun away saying that they have a lot of work at the office.

Arjun's office - Fathima and her grand ma come to express their gratitude. Arjun says that he never thought that he would win this " Fathima, your conviction and bravery won this case. It is difficult to study from your background. Study well and take care of grand ma, ok?" Fathima promises good behaviour and leaves. Arjun says that he needs to be alone and so asks Mani and Sharadha to leave. Court - Purushothaman case - Ashwin defends him saying that it is just an accident that the guy died - " nothing more, your honor, please grant him bail " . The GP pleads that Purushothaman's factory has some labor issues " and this boy is an employee's son . The laborers think that it could be a murder " Judge says that he can not grant bail " Purushothaman can be held in police custody for further investigation and his counsel can apply for bail in the sessions court " Mrs.P cries copious tears and Ashwin promises that he will get the bail in the sessions court " I will take care of him, don't worry "  Mani leaves but Sharadha goes back to Arjun's cabin - " You have not slept well for the past three days...was worried that you may not eat or sleep..." Arjun looks up, first says that he wants to be alone...but later leaves with her " let us go out, it is your birth day !!"

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Friday 24 / 8 / 12 Episode No 14 (Pictures credit - Atina, thanks thalai )

Arjun's office. Mani  is reading the paper. As usual, the house owner , Durairaj comes for rent(athu enna, every day rent aa?? He comes so often??!!)

Mani is playing some games in his cell phone.  Durairaj asks for rent and Mani says that the rent is unreasonable. Some chit chat between the two and mani asks " why no one has seen your wife?? Romba azhaga?? " Finally Durairaj says that Arjun has already told him about giving the money to Mani. Mani parts with the money and Durairaj divides the money in to 2 portions -  one in each side pocket of his shirt. Mani is curious " intha kutti pOdara velai yai seekiram kandu pidikkaren "

Sundaram's office ' Kothandam is eating, so whats new? Gayathri walks in and Kothandam asks for court news. Gayathri says that Arjun won the narcotics case. Ashwin walks in - looks sad. Kothandam consoles him saying that bail cases are always very iffy. "Do not worry, session court le bail kidaikkum " Ashwin says that Purushothaman is Bharath's dad " I do not know how to pacify him " Again Arjun's office. Mani is reading the paper. Fathima 's case has been reported and also about Arjun getting kudos for rescuing an young girl Obviously Anwar has been arrested and Mani is happy that the world will now believe that Fathima is innocent. Mani calls Durairaj and asks him to come up ' makes a sly remark to Chithra " now that we are famous , let him think that we will pay the rent. Namba rent kudukka mattOm apdinnu namakku mattum than theriyum, eh?"

Sundaram's office. One intern is talking to Kothandam on the corridor but Kothandam hears some voices from Ashwin's room. The intern asks some Q but KO shoos him away so that he can hear the conversation between Bharath and Ashwin.

Bharath is very angry that Ashwin could not bail out his dad and Ashwin says that the laborers think that it is a planned murder "do not worry, I will get him bail in the sessions court " Bharath is angry that he trusted Ashwin " I will engage somebody else and get my dad out " Ko hears the whole conversation -   innikki no sappadu nna kooda ok, he can chew on  this !!!😉

Dining room in Sundaram's office. Ashwin is upset that Purushothaman did not allow him to expose that dead boy -  'antha boy is mentally disturbed but uncle did not want me to raise that issue in the court. Bharath is angry " KO has a basic doubt " how can you guys ignore food and discuss a case ? If I have food in front of me, all else will take a back seat !!" Nambi says that people normally eat to live "but you are different , you live only to eat " Ram says that the judgement will be in Ashwin's favor " accident nnu than judgement varum, so do not worry Ashwin " Ram gets a call  from Anjali (his wife??) She wants him to come and take her to the doctor but Ram refuses  she cries , Ram shuts her up -  the rest are privy to this conversation -  lunch time is over.

Arjun's office -  Chithra is talking to her mom -  the office phone rings, she ignores , Arjun comes and attends the phone. He tells Chithra that she may have some personal problems "but once you carry them to the office, work will get disturbed. If you want take a week's leave, sort out issues and come back to work, ok? "

Ram is in his cabin - Receptionsit Madhu calls and says that there is a client waiting. Ram comes out of his cabin as he has to go somewhere but sees a hep looking lady in the reception . Goes to his cabin and asks Madhu to send the client in ( hmm, kOnjam Jollu case aa Ram?) The lady comes in , introduces herself and says that her partner Vishnu is cheating her " Can you help me get my share?" Ram promises to do his best , collects the documents - he gets a call asking him to come to Egmore. He takes leave but the lady says that she has to go to Egmore as well "can you give me a lift?" Ram is only too happy 😉

Sundaram's office . Sundaram is having a drink in his cabin . Nambi comes in , pours a drink for himself and asks " Enna Sundaram, lost in thoughts?" Sundaram says that he is thinking about the firm "after us, what?" Nambi laughs, says that he can not believe that Sundaram is talking about retirement " You have three kids who are responsible...and Ram is fairly intelligent " Hearing this Sundaram walks out of his cabin..a surprised Nambi sees the paper on the table ...article about Arjun's success...

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday, 13th August - Update  Episode No 6

Chitra invites Sharadha to her house and how she's been telling her husband (Ramesh) she will be coming for the past four weeks. Sharadha says she wants to come and see her little one, but says she doesn't want to disturb her. Chitra says she's been married for years and they like having friends over. Sharadha agrees to visit them.

Final verdict - judge says police didn't look at Vincent's case from other angles and Geetha didn't answer Sundaram's questions properly. Hence, Vincent is released and the judge orders the police to find the real murderer. Media questions Gopalakrishanan & Sundaram.. GP says police forced him to say he murdered Vincent and Geetha can work in his company.

Mumtaj informs Sharadha that she talked to Arjun about her granddaughter, but he said it was difficult. She asks them to help her. Sharadha wants to know more about her daughter and why police arrested her. She says her granddaughter was arrested for having drugs but she's doesn't know anything about drugs. However, her son-in-law is involved and her daughter committed suicide unable to look after her children. She continues, one of her grandchildren, Anwar, is like his dad .. and they arrested her for his troubles. Sharadha tells her to wait and goes to talk to Arjun. He says she was caught with heroin and nothing can be done to help them. He continues, similar cases were reported in that area and Muslims were largely involved. Sharadha tells him to not judge Muslims like police and in movies. Sharadha says she's innocent and let's do something to help them.   

Coffee shop. Ashwin says he bought some land and apologises for not discussing about it beforehand. Ram asks if he need any financial help and warns him to check the original papers. Dheena calls, Ram doesn't attend the call.  Ashwin says this is the problem dealing with guys like Dheena. He asks whether Ram is interested in buying land. Ram says it's like getting married - long term, we need to look after it and maintain it. Phone rings ..  association wants him to stand in the election and says he's going to bring someone along with him (yaaru??). Ashwin congratulates Ram.

Mumtaj says Anwar must have left the it in her house. Arjun asks why police came to her house all of a sudden. She answers police came looking for Anwar twice before and she even told them to keep him away from them. Police came to her house when her granddaughter was cleaning the house and found some powder .. then they took her away without questioning her. 

Sundaram & Nambi drinking and joking .. 

Thodarum

rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday  27 / 8 /12 Episode No 15

Arjun's office . A man by name Ravi comes looking for Arjun.  He talks about his daughter who is in Std 12 . "My daughter's name is Nandhini . For the past two weeks she is refusing to go to school. And all of a sudden, the school has given the TC. She refuses to tell me any thing and keeps crying " Arjun asks Sharadha to take all the details " I have to go out , Sharadha, collect all the details, ok?" Sharadha asks Ravi to bring Nandhini " unless we know the reason, we cant do any thing " After he leaves, she asks Arjun " why are you leaving so suddenly ?" Arjun says that it is HER case " do it all by yourself and I will help you when you need, ok?" Sharadha is elated and Mani congratulates her. Sundaram's office. Ram tells that Jazz cosmetics lady that all the documents are clear " Your partner has cleverly trapped you by having everything in writing !!! You just can not get out of it ..legally . But there are other ways of doing it. I will tell you how and you act accordingly. I will make sure that you get your money back, OK? " The lady agrees and leaves. Ram throws a look -  lusty??  Madkka mudiyuma look?? We have to wait !! Back to Arjun's office. Ravi has brought Nandhini. Sharadha probes but that girl is absolutely quiet. Sharadha tells Ravi to leave her behind " Come back in the evening and pick her up" Ravi leaves ,Sharadha tries to make some conversation but Nandhini is adamantly keeping quite. Court  -  that bore well guy is talking to another lawyer about his missing bore well.  Mani hears the conversation and starts seething. Mani catches that guy and shouts at him for taking the case away and that guy says that the other lawyer agreed for a discount of 500 rs in his fees. Mani curses him " case kidaikkatha advocate sabam tharen , neeyellam urupadave maatte "

Nandhini is still keeping quite -  suddenly she hiccups. Sharadha  offers a glass of water and asks " are you always this silent?"  Nandhini says " No " quietly and Sharadha shouts " can you be a little louder?" The hiccups stop and Nandhini slowly says  that even her mother used to do this to stop hiccups. Sharadha engages in small talk, understands that Nandhini lost her mother very early in life. Sharadha says that she also lost her mother when she was in school " I know the difficulties but we both have dads who dote on us. I made up my mind to face life and now I am not afraid of anything " (at this point the scene shifts to Sundaram's office but I plan to stick with this track to maintain continuity ) Nandhini now comes out with the story " the school I am in has a lot of rich kids. In the beginning no one talked to me but later when they saw that I am good in studies, they got friendly. Three weeks back a class mate Hema lost her ring and everybody suspected me. My teacher took me to the wash room, stripped and checked. I was crying there and came out very late. Every one laughed and madam got angry that I was late to class " Sundaram's office. Two interns see Sundaram coming and drop the papers. Nambi comes and jokes " Sundaram thane vanthar? Tsunami illiye?" Sundaram meets Nambi and says that the interns dropped some important  case reference " The youngsters today are very intelligent but not involved "

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Tuesday 28 / 8 / 12 Episode No 16

Purushothaman case. Police demand that he should not be granted bail "since the inquiry is not complete, we request that the bail application should be rejected " Ashwin gets up to defend  ( I like his style, he shows the respect to the judge with such grace !! Am I being partial??) Ashwin says that the police had enough time to enquire Purush. "also, he is ready to cooperate with the police whenever he is called . There is no reason for the denial of bail " Judge grants bail. Bharath is happy and so is  Mrs.Purush. Bharath apologizes to Ashwin for being rude but Ashwin graciously says " I understand Bharath " Court ' Mani is laughing his guts out ( I like this guy also , an easy charm ) He calls Sharadha to come to the family court "inge Oru semai comedy, vaa vaa " Mani gets a call from a friend abroad ' of course ivar oru missed call kuduthu than  Avalai nalla kalaaykkiraar. Sharadha comes and Mani tells her that she is pitted against Rangachari "avar ithu varai loose panninathe illai , school le lump aa oru amount vaangiyiruppar " Sharadha is slightly disturbed . Mani says that Rangachari has a weakness for women "case nadakkarache avarai paarthu konjam wink pannu, ok?" Sharadha nondhufies her vithi "Un kitte idea ketene, ennai sOllanum"  Ram is meeting that Cosmetics woman in his office ' tells her that he visited her shop and is sure that she is being taken for a ride. Tells her not to sign any more cheques and "when he calls , tell him that you are not in station, ok?  I will take care of your interests " Both walk out of Ram's office laughing ' Kothandam watches this, has a knowing smile and sings "Kamban Yemanthan " Sundaram's office ' he is humming a tune. Gayathri comes and chides him for not going for a check up. Sundaram says that he is fine and shows her some snaps "Ashwin kku pOnnu paarthu irukken,  unakku pidikkaratha? Gayathri says that Ashwin should like the girl. Sundaram calls Ashwin and asks ' Ashwin says "Ungalukku pidicha ok appa "

Court ' Sharadha is in the corridor. Rangachari comes and tells her that she is a baby when compared to him " When I tell some one Nalla iru, avanga nalla irukka maattanga, ennOda all the best kkum athu than meaning " Sharadha is rattled and calls Arjun . Tells him about meeting Rangachari Arjun laughs and says that Rangachari's intention is make her nervous "handle it with cool, Naan all the best sOnna people will win their case " Sharadha is more at ease . Purushothaman case is back ( Ashwin one week aagum nnu sonninga?) Police side again says that it is a planned murder " Factory le labour problem, antha time le union leader Oda son dies !!! It has to be a planned murder " Ashwin gets up and says that labour problem in factories is a normal thing " why should Mr.purushothaman drive the car himself and hit the boy? Also, he called his manager and asked him to pay the hospital for the treatment. Also, he called the ambulance himself and took Suresh to the hospital. He did not flee the accident spot. I have submitted proof to show how Purushothaman took care of his employees and the awards given to him for being  a considerate boss . I do not see any reason for labeling this as a planned murder " Next case is for Sharadha . She gets up to defend " My client's dad wanted to give a good education to her and so admitted her in a posh school beyond his means. The school suddenly sent her out ' with no plausible reason. And she can not join any other school now as the admission in other schools are over. Nandhini's life is at stake because of the school "

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Wednesday 29 / 8 / 12 Episode No 17

Mani and Arjun are in the coffee shop. Arjun asks about Mani's Ponnu padalam . Mani says that his mother  set up a real patti kadu for him. " She wants a DIL, not a wife for me " Just then Arjun gets a call ' the caller introduces herself as Sharadha's mom ( UH?? We thought that Sharadha lost her mother when she was in school? Appa married again?? Or the first faux pas from the story dept?? Gavaninga ppa ) Well, Sharadha is late and not picking up her mobile . Arjun promises to find out. Arjun tries Sharadha's no ' in vain. Sharadha is in the office , phone in silent mode and she is lost in thoughts. Arjun asks Mani to check the office.

Court ' Rangachari is arguing for the school. Says that Nandhini stayed away from school with no leave letter "poor attendance, poor in studies . That is the reason for the TC. I request you to dismiss this case, my lord " Sharadha stares. Ashwin's office. Purush says that he is still not sure as to how he hit that boy. Ashwin asks some questions and Bharath chides his dad for being so considerate about all the employees. On the other side, Manikam, the union leader is talking to Sharadha ' tells her about his son becoming mentally challenged after an accident. Purush says that he gave a job to that boy only to help the union leader " even if that boy did some thing wrong, I asked every one to disregard " Aswin says that the boy's condition should be made public to win the case. Sharadha says that Manikkam's case will go south if Ashwin proves that the boy was mentally unstable.

Back to Nandhini's case.  Rangachari questions Nandhini's teacher. Teacher says that Nandhini was a very poor student but "we did not send her out for that reason. She just did not turn up  and according to our rules, we dismissed her " Now it is Purush case . Ashwin asks the police inspector  " so Purush  did noit make any attempt to flee the accident site, eh? " Inspector says that it was impossible for him to flee " a big crowd gathered  and so he could not have " Ashwin wants to know if the public tried to attack Purush and the inspector negates any such incident . Ashwin goes on to argue that normally the public tend to attack the driver if there was an accident " in spite of such a big accident , the public kept quiet . The accident spot was a corner and the boy just rushed in front of the car. It is just an accident also, the boy was' " At that point Purush coughs  - he does not want Aswin to talk about the boy's mental instability .  Judge says that they need to question Manikkam  and so the case is adjourned to another date. Sharadha's argument ' she shows the previous year's progress card and asks the  teacher as to why Nandhini went down in her studies. "Did u talk to her father?"  The teacher says that it is not her job " we need to finish the syllabus, period " Sharadha points out the attitude of the school. Ashwin's office. Bharath and Ashwin are trying to goad Purush to talk about the boy's mental instability. Purushsays that he needs to accept the punishment " What I did is wrong  and I do not want to point the lacuna of that boy " Ashwin and Bharath are vexed. Shilpa comes to meet Ram . Ram points out that Vishnu has planned the whole thing for a long time " How did you not see this coming?" Shilpa says that Vishnu is her friend . Ram gets Vishnu's no and tells him that he is Shilpa's lawyer ' asks Vishnu to meet him the next day in the coffee shop.

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday 30 / 8 12 Episode No 18

Rangachari questioning the principal of the school " You sent Nandhini out because she comes from a poor family?" Principal says that they would not have admitted her if that were the case "she absented herself and so we gave the TC " Sharadha gets up and asks permission to read a news item.  She reads the interview of an actress  where it is said that the actress studied in the same school and absented herself from the school  with out any notice " my dad is in granite business  and I was scared to go back to school . But the school did not punish me " Sharadha asks " so what has gone wrong here ? That Nandhini's dad is not a flourishing business man?" Arjun silently claps. Rangachari pales.  Rangachari throws his trump card " why have they not produced their client Nandhini in the court ?" Sharadha is caught off guard but perks up to say "my client will come for the next hearing "

Coffee shop – Arjun and Sharadha are talking about Nandhini's case. Sharadha says that Ravi does not want his daughter to appear in the court. Arjun says that there must be a way out. Back to Purush case. PP plays parrot – keeps saying that it is a planned murder. Manikkam takes the stand and says that Purush is not a bad man " he is equally upset about my son's demise . If he is punished 1000 families like mine will come to the street. So, please leave him " The judge gives the verdict "from what we hear, we can conclude that this is only an accident . But Purush should have been more careful .So, I sentence him to be prisoned for 2 months. And pay a compensation of 2 laks to Manikkam " Purush folds his hands to thank Manikkam. Ashwin decides to appeal to the sessons court. Sundaram associates – some client is waiting to see Ram. Nambi asks about Ram and Madhu says that Ram can not be traced. Nambi asks Gayathri – she has no clue either .

Rangachari with Arjun and Sharadha – he wants an out of court settlement. Gives some cock and bull story and says that the school will take Nandhini back and pay 10 Lakhs compensation. Arjun declines the offer and Sharadha tells the whole story to Rangachari. Coffee shop – Ram with Vishnu and Shilpa. Ram threatens Vishnu and tells him that he can break the case easily. Gives him 4 days to settle the accounts – "if you come to my office….it is good for you" Vishnu leaves , Shilpa gets to know the news..thanks Ram hugs him….…Ram has a lusty look….

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Friday 31 / 8 /12 Episode 19

Purush and Ashwin. POurush is going to kambi count. Ashwin promises to appeal. Union leader Manikkam crosses them. Purush thanks him and Manikkam says that all the employees want Purush to get out soon. Mani is at his desk. As usual oru client ai nalla kalaikkiraar. House owner marupadi rent kettu vanthuttar. Mani has the same doubt as Roja " adikkadi rent?? " Finally divides the rent in to two portions and gives it to Duraisamy " I have done the separating job for u "  Ram's office. Shilpa is there with him. Vishnu comes – well, to cut a long story short, the case is finished. Shilpa gets her money. Shilpa thanks Ram – Ram takes this opportunity to do some Kadalai Podal !!

Back to Mani. A client – Stella - comes – kOnjam  different case. She is pregnant after she got the family planning surgery done – tubes tied but pregnant !! Stella says that her husband feels that she cheated on him " Aambalai pullai kku Aasai pattu tubes tied nnu pOi sollitten nnu .." Mani asks her to bring her hubby and promises to take up her case. "Hospital mele case pOttu undu illai nnu pannidalaam "

Sharadha and Arjun. Sharadha is unhappy about the bargaining. Arjun says that the compensation offered is too little. "Let us get more money for our client and get Nandhini back to school " Sharadha says that the teacher should apologize to Nandhini. Arjun asks her to demand an apology "next time when you meet Rangachari insist on that. " As on cue , Rangachari calls Nandhini.

Nambi calls Kothandam and asks about Ram. He says that Ram is busy with Shilpa " avanga case is over …but Ram is going around with her " Sundaram and Nambi discuss about Ram . Sundaram says that he spoke to Ram and there is not much of a problem between Ram and his wife Anjali " Oru kozhandai pirantha sariya pOidum" Sundaram goes on to talk about Ashwin's marriage " Ashwin is very shy, won't ask for any thing ..unlike Ram who demands …so, we have to be careful " They also discuss about Gayathri  "avalukkum Oru marriage…. May be she has some one in mind?..no no… Can not be " Sundaram talks about some trust and bringing in the name of his kids and wife….

Arjun's office – Rangachari , Nandhini's teacher, Nandhini and her dad, Sharadha ……show down is In the offing??

Freeze