DOTW : Current track - Sweety G or Pinky G !

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

|*| Discussion Of The Week |*|

Hi folks, I am happy with the current track cuz FINALLY it's focussing on the issue the show started with.. i.e. - A mother should be too strict or too lenient in Parvarish.. the first and formost difference between Sweety and Pinky..

And now we have this track right in one-on-one form between Sweety-Pinky for Sunny's mischievious act 😊 BANG on CV for this track.. Thanks ! 👏

So can we have our own discussion / debate on whose policy and all you agree with ?

• Is Sweety Ji's action justified for scolding Sunny for breaking the show-piece ?
  • Did Sweety ji over-react ?
  • Is Pinky Ji right for taking Sunny's side cuz he doesnt deserve scolding for such small thing ?
  • Or is Pinky ji too lenient with her kids and never scolds them ?

I am sure we all have our own views in this track.. different ways of upbringing and all..

So please share those 😳

P.S - I am proud to be in such a mature forum where there is no fight.. and this is such peaceful forum with all calm, mature and loving members .. Still just a note that this is not a debating place.. So please dont turn this into a bashing zone and place your views with grace 😳 After all, we all love Parvarish and Parvarish is a fun-loving light-hearted show.. So enjoy and that's it ! ⭐️
Edited by prerna4rishav - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
🥺

Ridzi - I didnt see the previous topic on this track.. Can you please merge the threads I dont mind 🥺
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oyee this is made as the DOTW. So its okay if its separate. Was just thinking where are the forum members went. They should post here too. Will post my thoughts here soon, doing WU :p
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

• Is Sweety Ji's action justified for scolding Sunny for breaking the show-piece ?

Scolding was necessary, but the way Sweety did it was not justified. Sunny was scared knowing how Sweety's temper is. She should not have pulled his ear or shouted so much.

• Did Sweety ji over-react ?

Yes, definitely.

• Is Pinky Ji right for taking Sunny's side cuz he doesnt deserve scolding for such small thing ?

Not totally right. Yes, Sunny didn't deserve so much scolding for it, but Pinky must have had him apologise for his mistake.

• Or is Pinky ji too lenient with her kids and never scolds them ?

I have nor problem with leniency, in fact I encourage it. If you can make kids realize their mistakes without scolding, more power to you. But other people expect apology for mistakes and you have to teach that to your kid.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Guddi, Amazing Thread firstly. Your POV is right. CV's are back with a good track so here are the answers to ur questions:

1. Is Sweety Ji's action justified for scolding Sunny for breaking the show-piece ?
- Her scolding is really justified since Sunny had lied and done such a thing.

2. Did Sweety ji over-react ?
- Yes, she did over-react by calling Pinky's kids not kaabil.

3. Is Pinky Ji right for taking Sunny's side cuz he doesnt deserve scolding for such small thing ?
- If not corrected fast for small things if the child does a big thing he won't ever listen. Pinky is wrong, but honestly any mother would take her son's/daughter's side. Pinky was right saying that Ginny-Rocky feel a bit free in their house.

4. Or is Pinky ji too lenient with her kids and never scolds them ?
- Yea, Pinky is lenient, she doesn't want her children to grow in a complex and her kids not liking her the way they treated her. Because iss jamane mein, Use the rod/scolding and spoil the child. Gradually the kids go outside and boss over other kids and stuff, maybe to avoid this she is lenient.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

P.S - I am proud to be in such a mature forum where there is no fight.. and this is such peaceful forum with all calm, mature and loving members .. Still just a note that this is not a debating place.. So please dont turn this into a bashing zone and place your views with grace 😳 After all, we all love Parvarish and Parvarish is a fun-loving light-hearted show.. So enjoy and that's it ! ⭐️

I have to totally agree with u on this. Fourm is really peaceful and i enjoy being here. No fights, no abusive words, friendly atmosphere makes me also happy. And the reason is Parvarrish for being a fun-loving and light-hearted show as u said 😃

-Ridz
joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think sweet's behaviour was justified.2)I dont't think she over-reacted, as for as I knw Sweety is  short tempered,it is her nature and here the boy not only broke the glass but also he was continuously lying.3)Pinky takinkg Sunny's side totally wrong.4)I think Pinky is too linient with kids. Specially in case of Rashi.An oversmart girl.Too much of her age. I think its high time Pinky should control her.Edited by joohi5ifyy - 11 years ago